Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Jesus Is God. See - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is God. See (10388 Views)

Jesus Is God! See Evidenced / God Is A Good Loving God. See Proof / Wearing Of Trouser As A Woman Is Unacceptable By God,see Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
I've replied to the question. Infact I brought out previous verses before Mark12:29 so our audience can get the gist for themselves and see how you insert lies all in the name of helping Charles Russell Tuze grin

Was he lying or just joking? cheesy
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Was he lying or just joking? cheesy
None of the above. Now answer me question since I have answered yours grin
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2020
thankgod460:

Relate 1 Corinthians 15: 26-27-28, Apostle Paul was talking about death, that he is the last enemy that shall be destroyed, that all creatures have been put under him, even Jesus but expect God so that He can be glorified through Jesus his power that was sent to the world in human image.
Now move to verse 1 Corinthians 15:54-57, where the glory is being given to God via his power that he sent into the world (Jesus Christ).

So what's the import?

Is Jesus just a God like Moses or the Almighty?

Simple! smiley
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

So what's the import?

Simple! smiley
Sir, I once texted you that English words shows their meanings base on context. You cannot just read and be translating it has you desire.
Did you know one thing, If Jesus had present himself to his people has God, no one will follow him, even the apostles. The word son of God was revealed to Peter by the spirit of God. It was after his death that is more clearer to the apostles that Jesus is beyond mere son of God via the revelation from Holy Spirit .
Even we have in some verses where Jesus present himself as the son of man (Matt 9:6), is God man? . Some people don't believe him to be messiah or Christ and he want people to believe him, that is why he present himself to the level by which people can believe him and followed him. In revelation that you are referring to is still the same things. He need to present himself to the level by which people will not be stumble by his word and his presentation.

When Lazarus died, bible says Jesus wept, why? this is just to show that he also sympathize with them so that they will not be looking at him as if he intentionally wait for Lazarus to be stinky before he will appear so as to showcase his authority or using him to perform miracle. Your level of relationship and interaction with others will be based on the caliber of people you are dealing with, isn't it? Same things is applicable
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

So what's the import?

Simple! smiley

Jesus is the power of God(John 1:3), that was sent into the world in the image of man. Presented to be his son, so that he can come down to level by which people can believe and relate with him.
Since you can't separate the power you are using to accomplish your task from you because you're still the one exercising it, so Jesus cannot be separate from God..... Jesus is God
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2020
thankgod460:

Jesus is the power of God(John 1:3), that was sent into the world in the image of man. Presented to be his son, so that he can come down to level by which people can believe and relate with him.
Since you can't separate the power you are using to accomplish your task from you because you're still the one exercising it, so Jesus cannot be separate from God..... Jesus is God

God's word said "the word (Jesus) WAS God, there is a difference between IS and WAS.

So please quote where it is written that Jesus IS God and it's all over!

To me Jesus is Angel Michael!

I'm sure you will start arguing profusely over that because it's not boldly WRITTEN anywhere in the scriptures, but there are texts to back it up, but i will not hold it against you since it's not clear stated.

So since the Bible never said Jesus IS God, let's just leave it the way it is written.

Jesus is God's son.

Period! smiley
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

God's word said "the word (Jesus) WAS God, there is a difference between IS and WAS.

So please quote where it is written that Jesus IS God and it's all over!

To me Jesus is Angel Michael!

I'm sure you will start arguing profusely over that because it's not boldly WRITTEN anywhere in the scriptures, but there are texts to back it up, but i will not hold it against you since it's not clear stated.

So since the Bible never said Jesus IS God, let's just leave it the way it is written.

Jesus is God's son.

Period! smiley

Issues of "is or was " . John 1:1 is just like a reported speech. They are past incident.
Jesus is never an Angel as you said. Read Revelation 22 : 16. " I Jesus have sent mine Angel to testify unto you these things in the church "
Can you just get the word my [b][/b]Angel
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2020
thankgod460:

Issues of "is or was " . John 1:1 is just like a reported speech. They are past incident.
Jesus is never an Angel as you said. Read Revelation 22 : 16. " I Jesus have sent mine Angel to testify unto you these things in the church "
Can you just get the word my Angel

Well it's like Michael and his angels war with the dragon! undecided Revelations 12:7

He is the Prince standing for God's people! Daniel 12:1 compare to Isaiah 9:6 Prince of Peace

Michael is the archangel {Jude 9} whose in voice Jesus spoke! 1Thessalonian 4:16

I'm sure all these will lead to endless arguments so just leave it,

Jesus WAS God at a point in time just as Moses also was a God at a point in time. Exodus 7:1

But from day one till now and forever, Jesus IS God's son! Matthew 16:16
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Well it's like Michael and his angels war with the dragon! undecided Revelations 12:7

Jesus is not like Micheal, even when Michael was contending with with Satan in Jude 1:9
Says "Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

He use the power of God (Jesus our Lord) to rebuke him.
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2020
thankgod460:

Jesus is not like Micheal, even when Michael was contending with with Satan in Jude 1:9
Says "Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

He use the power of God (Jesus our Lord) to rebuke him.

It's the Bible translation that you're using, what Michael did was to rebuke Satan (who was his brother in heaven before) in the name of JEHOVAH (their father)! smiley
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

It's the Bible translation that you're using, what Michael did was to rebuke Satan (who was his brother in heaven before) in the name of JEHOVAH (their father)! smiley

I perceived you are Jehovah witness! �
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
By his undeserved kindness (grace)
thankgod460:

I perceived you are Jehovah witness! �
Re: Jesus Is God. See by sonmvayina(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

On which days were the angels created? Cos I can't find this in Genesis either.

What are angels?
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:
By his undeserved kindness (grace)

Alright bro, may Almighty God teach us his words and give more understanding. Amen

Thanks sir
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Janosky: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
thankgod460:

Sir, I once texted you that English words shows their meanings base on context. You cannot just read and be translating it has you desire.
Did you know one thing, If Jesus had present himself to his people has God, no one will follow him, even the apostles. The word son of God was revealed to Peter by the spirit of God. It was after his death that is more clearer to the apostles John that Jesus is beyond mere son of God via the revelation from Holy Spirit .

(2)
Even we have in some verses where Jesus present himself as the son of man (Matt 9:6), is God man? . Some people don't believe him to be messiah or Christ and he want people to believe him, that is why he present himself to the level by which people can believe him and followed him. In revelation that you are referring to is still the same things. He need to present himself to the level by which people will not be stumble by his word and his presentation.

When Lazarus died, bible says Jesus wept, why? this is just to show that he also sympathize with them so that they will not be looking at him as if he intentionally wait for Lazarus to be stinky before he will appear so as to showcase his authority or using him to perform miracle. Your level of relationship and interaction with others will be based on the caliber of people you are dealing with, isn't it? Same things is applicable
Thanks

(1)
How did Paul became a believer?
Ans : Paul had a personal encounter with Jesus Christ on the way to Damascus. Acts 9:3-7.

After he became a believer, what did apostle Paul preach in the synagogue & thereafter ?

Acts 9:20 , open your Bible& read...
Paul went to the synagogue preaching the gospel of the Christ that Jesus is the Son of God"
Further confirmation> 1 Cor 3:23. 1 Cor 11:3.

You guys have ZERO interest and love for the truth.

(2)..
Please start studying your Bible afresh and purge yourself from man made doctrines..

Shalom
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
You're welcome Sir!
thankgod460:

Alright bro, may Almighty God teach us his words and give more understanding. Amen

Thanks sir

Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Janosky:

(1)
How did Paul became a believer?
Ans : Paul had a personal encounter with Jesus Christ on the way to Damascus. Acts 9:3-7.

After he became a believer, what did apostle Paul preach in the synagogue & thereafter ?

Acts 9:20 , open your Bible& read...
Paul went to the synagogue preaching the gospel of the Christ that Jesus is the Son of God"
Further confirmation> 1 Cor 3:23. 1 Cor 11:3.

You guys have ZERO interest and love for the truth.

(2)..
Please start studying your Bible afresh and purge yourself from man made doctrines..

Shalom

You still don't get my point.

It will looks somehow to the people of the world if the apostles portrait Jesus as God, as you too was wandering and arguing . Because many people of the world then believed Joseph was his biological father. That is why they were trying to preach and present him as son of God, even during his baptism, God presented him to be his beloved son. That is because it was a Voice from heaven, so people will see it as mystery and believe.
When Jesus was asking his disciples who people are calling him, Apostle Peter was able to recognized him as the Christ via the help of holy spirit. Jesus instructed them that they should not tell anyone that he was Jesus the Christ. (Matt. 16:18). Can you tell me why?
Jesus presented himself has the son of man during his earthly ministry. Can you tell me why?
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Janosky: 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:

(1)
Oga, you're on cheap narcotics grin. When I gave textual proof of everything you shameless came out and said it was a forgery thereby bringing out the JW in your lying-ass.. .but its okay. JWs are pretty stupid, especially since they reject everything the bible says. So here is the truth. Read it and weep grin.

(2)
Jesus says, "I and the Father are one" John 10:30.

(3)
Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us." Jesus answered, Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?" John 14:8, 9.

(4).
Why do Christians(except JWs grin.) claim that Jesus is God come in the flesh? Christians did not invent this idea, Jesus Himself is the one who makes this claim, over and over. Christians accept His Word. Those who disagree, disagree with Jesus and what He says. grin

(1).
As usual,more LIES and curses from a triune pagan deity devotee who loves vulgar speech like kilode...
By their fruits you know them. grin.

(2). John 10:30 =John 17:21-22 =1 Cor3:6,8, Jesus says "his disciples are one just "we (I and my Father) are one".
1 Cor3:6,8 , Paul and Apollos ( Jesus followers) are one just as we are one" John 17:21,22. 10:30.
Jesus Christ dey expose & bursts your LIES.

(3)
John 1:18 "no man has seen God at any time"
In John 14:9-10,you are indirectly saying men saw God.
Your claims on John 14:9-10 is False.
Why?
Matt 3:16-17,God spoke from heaven,God wasn't on earth.
John7:16, Jesus says: "What I teach belongs to Him that sent me" (meaning when you see Jesus,God's sent messenger,you have seen not God himself, but seen God's representative..
You belong to Jesus Christ,inturn Jesus Christ belongs to God. (1 Cor 3:23. Matt10:40).

Q4).
John 20:17,30-31.if you desire eternal life,you must believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God" John 17:3. John 19:6-7. John 3:16-17.
1john4:14. God sent His son to save the world.
This is the only valid option.
You disagree with God and his son. grin grin
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:
You're welcome Sir!

Sir, I never concur to what you are saying but I get to know that the Bible that am using and the one you have is having different translation. That is why i cut off the discussions. Because I know how Jehovah witness bible words are constructed
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Janosky:

(1).
As usual,more LIES and curses from a triune pagan deity devotee who loves vulgar speech like kilode...
By their fruits you know them. grin.

(2). John 10:30 =John 17:21-22 =1 Cor3:6,8, Jesus says "his disciples are one just "we (I and my Father) are one".
1 Cor3:6,8 , Paul and Apollos ( Jesus followers) are one just as we are one" John 17:21,22. 10:30.
Jesus Christ dey expose & bursts your LIES.

(3)
John 1:18 "no man has seen God at any time"
In John 14:9-10,you are indirectly saying men saw God.
Your claims on John 14:9-10 is False.
Why?
Matt 3:16-17,God spoke from heaven,God wasn't on earth.
John7:16, Jesus says: "What I teach belongs to Him that sent me" (meaning when you see Jesus,God's sent messenger,you have seen not God himself, but seen God's representative..
You belong to Jesus Christ,inturn Jesus Christ belongs to God. (1 Cor 3:23. Matt10:40).

Q4).
John 20:17,30-31.if you desire eternal life,you must believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God" John 17:3. John 19:6-7. John 3:16-17.
1john4:14. God sent His son to save the world.
This is the only valid option.
You disagree with God and his son. grin grin
A lying JW will always twist the word of God like a maggot smothered in salt when he sees he has no case. grin. But me start asking my point breaking it down :
You've quoted a lot verses on oneness ( grin) but the situational context were never defined why? Because you're a lying frog. But I'll educate you here : You Witnesses tell us that Jesus cannot be God because, after all, the Father is God, and there is only one God. But if you JWs would look a little more deeply into God's Word you would find that the idea of "one" as applied to Deity includes more than just the finite mathematical idea of "one and only one." It also includes the idea of unity. In other words, the biblical idea of one Deity is more than just a numerical oneness, but also a unified oneness. Therefore, the phrase "one God" does not prevent a plurality of persons in the one unified Deity.
To prove the above point from the Scriptures, notice that the Hebrew word for "one" (achad) used to describe God is also used to describe the unity of Adam and Eve (Gen. 2:24), the unity of the Tabernacle curtain (Exod. 26:6,11), and the unity of Israel (Ezek. 37:17).
(2)
Similarly, the Greek word for "one" (heis) in the New Testament often refers to unity and uniqueness. Paul the planter and Apollos the waterer are "one" (1 Cor. 3:cool, the multitude of the believers is "of one heart and of one soul" (Acts 4:32), Jesus prayed that we may be "one" even as he and the Father are "one" (Jn. 17:22).
There is only one Deity, but is that one Deity one person? Where does the Bible say so? No, instead the Bible says in John 1:1 that "in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Notice that the Word was "with God, " present with and united together in one mind and purpose with Deity - and was himself Deity. There is only one God, but where does the Bible say that our one God is only one person?
We don't have any trouble understanding that we are "humanity." No one would insist that because there is only one humanity (Acts 17:26) there is only one person who can rightly be called human! No one would insist that all humans are not inherently equal in essence and nature! Let me suggest that in this sense there is one Deity. And there are three persons who are equally Divine. Why should that be so difficult for us to accept?
These three persons are infinitely and intimately united together in one mind and purpose! They are the "Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit" into whose name (singular) we are baptized (Matt. 28:19). They are the "us" of Genesis 1:26 that said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness." They are the three that worked together to reveal God's Word as the Father spoke through the Son (Jn. 8:26-28; Heb. 1:1-2) and the Son spoke through the Holy Spirit (Jn. 16:13; 1 Cor. 2:10-16).
The JWs false doctrine on the Deity of Jesus Christ stems from their determination to impose on the Scriptures a false assumption that limits the meaning of the "oneness" of Deity to a numerical oneness of persons. The Bible teaches that there is one and only one Deity, but that three persons are intimately united in the one Deity, and all three are equally Divine. You JWs unwillingness to accept this plain truth leads you folks to blasphemy. We must accept what the Bible says about God's oneness and Jesus' Deity without forcing our own ideas on scripture. grin
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Janosky: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
thankgod460:

You still don't get my point.

It will looks somehow to the people of the world if the apostles portrait Jesus as God, as you too was wandering and arguing . Because many people of the world then believed Joseph was his biological father. That is why they were trying to preach and present him as son of God, even during his baptism, God presented him to be his beloved son. That is because it was a Voice from heaven, so people will see it as mystery and believe.
When Jesus was asking his disciples who people are calling him, Apostle Peter was able to recognized him as the Christ via the help of holy spirit. Jesus instructed them that they should not tell anyone that he was Jesus the Christ. (Matt. 16:18). Can you tell me why?
Jesus presented himself has the son of man during his earthly ministry. Can you tell me why?
Final question:
Revelation 3:5,11 in heaven is Jesus Christ the Son of God?
Please give Yes or No.
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Janosky: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
A lying JW will always twist the word of God like a maggot smothered in salt when he sees he has no case. grin. But me start asking my point breaking it down :
You've quoted a lot verses on oneness ( grin) but the situational context were never defined why? Because you're a lying frog. But I'll educate you here : You Witnesses tell us that Jesus cannot be God because, after all, the Father is God, and there is only one God. But if you JWs would look a little more deeply into God's Word you would find that the idea of "one" as applied to Deity includes more than just the finite mathematical idea of "one and only one." It also includes the idea of unity. In other words, the biblical idea of one Deity is more than just a numerical oneness, but also a unified oneness. Therefore, the phrase "one God" does not prevent a plurality of persons in the one unified Deity.
To prove the above point from the Scriptures, notice that the Hebrew word for "one" (achad) used to describe God is also used to describe the unity of Adam and Eve (Gen. 2:24), the unity of the Tabernacle curtain (Exod. 26:6,11), and the unity of Israel (Ezek. 37:17).
(2)
Similarly, the Greek word for "one" (heis) in the New Testament often refers to unity and uniqueness. Paul the planter and Apollos the waterer are "one" (1 Cor. 3:cool, the multitude of the believers is "of one heart and of one soul" (Acts 4:32), Jesus prayed that we may be "one" even as he and the Father are "one" (Jn. 17:22).
There is only one Deity, but is that one Deity one person? Where does the Bible say so? No, instead the Bible says in John 1:1 that "in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Notice that the Word was "with God, " present with and united together in one mind and purpose with Deity - and was himself Deity. There is only one God, but where does the Bible say that our one God is only one person?
We don't have any trouble understanding that we are "humanity." No one would insist that because there is only one humanity (Acts 17:26) there is only one person who can rightly be called human! No one would insist that all humans are not inherently equal in essence and nature! Let me suggest that in this sense there is one Deity. And there are three persons who are equally Divine. Why should that be so difficult for us to accept?
These three persons are infinitely and intimately united together in one mind and purpose! They are the "Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit" into whose name (singular) we are baptized (Matt. 28:19). They are the "us" of Genesis 1:26 that said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness." They are the three that worked together to reveal God's Word as the Father spoke through the Son (Jn. 8:26-28; Heb. 1:1-2) and the Son spoke through the Holy Spirit (Jn. 16:13; 1 Cor. 2:10-16).
The JWs false doctrine on the Deity of Jesus Christ stems from their determination to impose on the Scriptures a false assumption that limits the meaning of the "oneness" of Deity to a numerical oneness of persons. The Bible teaches that there is one and only one Deity, but that three persons are intimately united in the one Deity, and all three are equally Divine. You JWs unwillingness to accept this plain truth leads you folks to blasphemy. We must accept what the Bible says about God's oneness and Jesus' Deity without forcing our own ideas on scripture. grin
Shelumiel quote:
"There is only one God, but where does the Bible say that our one God is only one person?
Rev 3:5,11,12 In heaven, "my God"
John 17:3 "one true God"
John 4:24, in your own Bible Jesus Christ says "God is a spirit" oh Perpetual Mumu Pharisee !!

So, for your mumuness Adam and Eve is one Being just as Yahweh and Jesus is one God.

Revelation 3:5,11,12,21 your deity in heaven get Papa for heaven, go tear am komot from your Bible .

Revelation 3:11,12,21 is Jesus Christ's Eternal Testimonial Confirmation of your Perpetual Mumu.
Shameless Pharisee!
TUEH !!
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Janosky:

Final question:
Revelation 3:5,11 in heaven is Jesus Christ the Son of God?
Please give Yes or No.

The question asked you, you didn't answer it.

Anyway, God is not author of confusion.
As per your question go and pray that God should reveal the answer to you.

Thanks sir
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Janosky: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
thankgod460:

The question asked you, you didn't answer it.

Anyway, God is not author of confusion.
As per your question go and pray that God should reveal the answer to you.

Thanks sir
Bros, Na where you go your school ? grin
I ask you again, final question:
Revelation 3:5,11,12 , according to Jesus Christ in heaven,is Jesus Christ the Son of God?
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Janosky:

Shelumiel quote:
"There is only one God, but where does the Bible say that our one God is only one person?
Rev 3:5,11,12 In heaven, "my God"
John 17:3 "one true God"
John 4:24, in your own Bible Jesus Christ says "God is a spirit" oh Perpetual Mumu Pharisee !!

So, for your mumuness Adam and Eve is one Being just as Yahweh and Jesus is one God.

Revelation 3:5,11,12,21 your deity in heaven get Papa for heaven, go tear am komot from your Bible .

Revelation 3:11,12,21 is Jesus Christ's Eternal Testimonial Confirmation of your Perpetual Mumu.
Shameless Pharisee!
TUEH !!
Baba you sabi lie pass Lai Mohammed. I'll ask your satanic ass one more time :where it is expressly written that Our God is one person...? Please quote it verbatim if you're sure of yourself. And please no footnotes or JW insertions for there to be transparency because I know you love lies just lie Charles Russell Tuze grin
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
It is well! smiley
thankgod460:

Sir, I never concur to what you are saying but I get to know that the Bible that am using and the one you have is having different translation. That is why i cut off the discussions. Because I know how Jehovah witness bible words are constructed
Re: Jesus Is God. See by thankgod460(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, Na where you go your school ? grin
I ask you again, final question:
Revelation 3:5,11,12 , according to Jesus Christ in heaven,is Jesus Christ the Son of God?

You are just disturbing yourself. Bros close the chapter..... You have won..... Cheers
But don't forget to pray to God for revelation on the question you asked me.
Thanks
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
The JWs and Catholic are not gonna like this grin

Catholics actually believe that Jesus is the word. How did I know? I was a Catholic and I remember when we use yo recite one of those Angelus or so.. We would say, " The word became flesh and dwelt amongst us" referring to Jesus the spoken word of God, that became flesh and dwelt amongst us in the person of Jesus. So Catholics believe in it.
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Eulalia:

Catholics actually believe that Jesus is the word. How did I know? I was a Catholic and I remember when we use yo recite one of those Angelus or so.. We would say, " The word became flesh and dwelt amongst us" referring to Jesus the spoken word of God, that became flesh and dwelt amongst us in the person of Jesus. So Catholics believe in it.
...so what are you now? JW...?
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
...so what are you now? JW...?

Redeemite
Re: Jesus Is God. See by Shelumiel: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Eulalia:

Redeemite
Okay. No wahala. You don pass
Re: Jesus Is God. See by hupernikao: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Was God Almighty born? cheesy

This is not scripture and verse. We dont need to use straw man defense.
If you cant have a scripture for your first assertion, then your premise is wrong. That is the case here. Jesus wasnt created and prototokos couldnt have implies that he was created.

What you ask now is another question. And we can treat that afterwards. The scripture is clear why Jesus was born. That is God inhabiting man. But its a different discussion we can take after this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why God Didn't Help Leah Sharibu! / Invitation To A Bible-based Discussion On The Tithing Ordinance & Christianity / Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.