Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation (92887 Views)

Resident Doctors Issue 14-day Ultimatum To Enugu Govt To Employ More Doctors / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by mcdokwe(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Madamlandlord:
Why are they so eager to help us? There is more to this than meets the eye.
they have been helping you with countless loans, DFI and infrastructure
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by SweetCunt97(f): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Simply to protect you and your family,
so you guys won't be infected. That's all
Protect who and who? Mtcheeeew. They probably flew them in to treat your politicians. And na una taxpayer money dem go use settle them.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by donnie(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Were they searched thoroughly? shocked

Did you check their luggages?

I dont trust them, sam sam.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by lexy2014: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Way to go . The FG is really doing everything tackle this pandemic. But only reasonable people can see that, frustrated species will always be blind to see the government efforts, all they will ever see from their various villages are negativity 24/7. Na swear. Nigeria and the world at large will win this war against this virus.

Your food? The fufu and oha soup wey dem tell u to be cooking for dem everyday abi? As the whole world is finding a solution to this deadly virus issue, na food be ur own problem?
And for your question in bold, learn how to read, so you can stop disgracing yourself on social media.
Oya, na him b dis, carry am chop 'edible caterer'!

All d people that recovered and were discharged, were they treated by Chinese doctors?
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by gibzzhd: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
so why are they here.Only to go into hiding for 14days?
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Gabbriell: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Also test the equipment they brought for possible trace of the virus..that is what happened in UK. Most of the face mask supplied were already contaminated with Covid-19
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Chicastle: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Weather they quarantine or Valentined, I am not coming close to those rat eating habitats. Meanwhile, how did Airpeace airlift 16,000kg of those equipment?
God bless Niger delta
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by unite4real: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
avalontony:
Good move.........but I think the FG is not been honest with the number of cases published!!!

God help us.........stay safe!

Over 100 countries have their figures below Nigeria, so they are all not honest too? Do u want it to ravage us by force?

If there are many infected people and they have not been tested, you can bet that after 15 days, there will be surge in sick people and dead people all over. The virus is like pregnancy, it will manifest over time. If people are not tested and after 15 to 21 days they still look healthy, then they are free of death from this virus.

We should learn to trust sometimes especially such that between life and death.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by flokii: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hyippolice:
this people are here to test their vaccine on us amadioha never lies

Which medications did they bring with them? Does Corona now have cure.

My mind tells me something is not right here
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
correctguy0900:
Lol, right thing to do, as a matter of due diligence

Who treated d people who have recovered from corona?
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by bodyloveghetto(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
If you don't know what this news means.. I'll break it down with my own understanding.

China are trying to be Good partner to African countries so as to take over most of Europe and American influence .

Our politician are protecting themselves against this covid-19 and while doing that protecting their asset. Who do you think those Chinese are here to treat? Mostly those with power and who has a close relationship with the Chinese government. China as been the better country to do wire frauds of large amounts and I believe this due to UAE as been notice by public and international communities for decades of the frauds between the Nigerian Government and UAE companies. China is the perfect coverup .

Our government can be a fool right now due to this pandemic , because China won't do something without getting anything in return, now what ever China will be getting in return will boost their Economy. (China is SMART)

If you need more gist holla
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
All this devastation could have been contained if china was honest and forth-coming with the world. .....

They have to be held responsible.
If not , they'll continue their ways. ....

Man Up , chinese dictator !
They must pay dearly. This has been costly to the WORLD. This was released from the military lab next to market. It was released to attack a certain age group. It's a designed virus. Make them pay. There is no words to describe what this country did, or should I say it’s regime! I see it as the biggest Terrorist act ever against Humanity! And the world needs to come together on it and make this scrupulous country pay! Who acts like it did nothing wrong and keeps doing what it did before! Make them pay for their gambit to become the 'one and only sun' as they recently put it, while sowing death and misery around the world. The bottom line is economic warfare whether deliberate or by allowing the 'accidental release' to spread globally for months while lying and denying They are a dangerous country feel sorry for the common people that have to live there you have a dictator in Russia you have a crazy leader in North Korea what you have in China is a leader who does not care about the people I am trying to figure out is this going to go on till we Blow each other Up Boy this is a strange World we live in

Your post contradicts the pic following it. If the virus is a weaponised biological agent built in a lab, then there is nothing wrong with Chinese people eating anything that moves. You can't accuse them of two mutually exclusive crimes.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
After isolation, kindly start your work. Thank you
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
gibzzhd:
so why are they here.Only to go into hiding for 14days?

D matter no tire u? They don't even have a cure. Buhari clearly demonstrates his contempt for anything Nigerian. His obsession with everything foreign is criminal
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by dele31: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
We know who they are here for. Since, Abba Kyari is seriously sick and couldn't travel to the UK for treatment these Chinese are flown into the country in the name of providing medical equipments and advice to cover up their intentions. Be reminded they are not for common Nigerians.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Nadio2019: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
mickeymimi:
"Amid a wave of opposition, 15 Chinese medical experts arrived in Nigeria on Wednesday, to join the battle against COVID-19.

so na only ..... 15 chinese Medical expert ..... go help nation of 200 million pple.....well done

That's how they cultivated Boko Haram which ended up destroying northern Nigeria.

Former Zamfara gov in 1999 IMPORTED Islamic Sharia criminal laws to the justice system in 12 northern Nigeria States.
Shortly after, Boko Haram emerged and says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Moslem Military dictators who supervised Nigeria's constitution carefully avoided Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in Nigeria's constitution, because they knew the odious implications in a multi religious Society.

The Othman Dan Fodio of 21St Century in Aso Rock is a Jihadist. He has been fingering the inclusion of Sharia criminal justice system in Nigeria's constitution.

Only him knows what he wants to do with Chinese doctors despite all oppositions from nearly all sectors of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Yenefer(f): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Your post contradicts the pic following it. If the virus is a weaponised biological agent built in a lab, then there is nothing wrong with Chinese people eating anything that moves. You can't accuse them of two mutually exclusive crimes.
If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on the planet. they injected the virus to bats to cover their tracks
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Samuels90: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
deepwater:
My people don't be deceived
None of you commoners shall get close to any of these doctors, if you like Corona hold you for neck, you go die like rat for Yaba.

You see these ones ba, them no go stay Lagos. After 14 days isolation for hotel na straight flight to aso Vila to cure the sick fool in power and by extension is family members.

They are not for you
I repeat they are not for you!
This can only be revealed in deep-waters cool. You have a point, only time will reveal!
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by kem86001: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Ipisi(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
All this devastation could have been contained if china was honest and forth-coming with the world. .....

They have to be held responsible.
If not , they'll continue their ways. ....

Man Up , chinese dictator !
They must pay dearly. This has been costly to the WORLD. This was released from the military lab next to market. It was released to attack a certain age group. It's a designed virus. Make them pay. There is no words to describe what this country did, or should I say it’s regime! I see it as the biggest Terrorist act ever against Humanity! And the world needs to come together on it and make this scrupulous country pay! Who acts like it did nothing wrong and keeps doing what it did before! Make them pay for their gambit to become the 'one and only sun' as they recently put it, while sowing death and misery around the world. The bottom line is economic warfare whether deliberate or by allowing the 'accidental release' to spread globally for months while lying and denying They are a dangerous country feel sorry for the common people that have to live there you have a dictator in Russia you have a crazy leader in North Korea what you have in China is a leader who does not care about the people I am trying to figure out is this going to go on till we Blow each other Up Boy this is a strange World we live in

Strange world I tell you
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by frankyychiji(f): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
If the allowances are being paid. It's good buisness for those Chinese.

I love official trips with delays grin
Corruption everywhere. Leaders of tomorrow grin
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Insectkiller: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
N[b]aija people stop disturbing urselves..

The Chinese doctors are not here to do anything..

They are all here to treat and save one person that's d most important in dis obodo naija..

If u knw u knw...[/b]

Abb kyr.

I don waka...

grin shocked cool
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by rickyrex(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
If we could get recoverable number of persons so far without the help of the Chinese effort, I still stand to say that their coming is irrelevant except the minister of health is now saying that those recovered so far are suffering from another illness and not covid19. Then I will believe that the remaining people at the isolation centre are the real carrier which our medical doctors can not treat or handle.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Germi9: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Our members will look at what is on the ground; if we are doing what we are doing and they (Chinese) do not interfere with us, we will continue doing what we are doing for Nigerians.

Way to go...
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on the planet.

Foul language does not become you. Let us reason this out politely in a ladylike amd gentlemanly manner.

Yenefer:

they injected the virus to bats to cover their tracks

Lol. Then they sedated the injected bats to ensure that they got caught by the hunters who brought them to the wet markets?

Look, the mechanics of what you are proposing is biologically impossible. That is not how epidemics work. And there is no reason to believe that the virus was lab engineered.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/the-new-coronavirus-was-not-genetically-engineered-study-shows#Ending-the-rumors-about-SARS-CoV-2-
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by kponkedenge(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Madamlandlord:
Why are they so eager to help us? There is more to this than meets the eye.

The main question should be: Why are you so eager to turn down their help?
Yes our cases are not much, but that doesn't mean we should wait till we become overwhelmed before we seek assistance of any form.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by CodeTemplar: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
What are tests kit for if people have to be quarantined for so long. Why not test them and see if the virus is already in them.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by backnbeta(f): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:
Were they searched thoroughly? shocked

Did you check their luggages?

I dont trust them, sam sam.
Abi o...but who will search them? Even our polithiefcians are scared of anything that's not black skinned undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Felalucky8(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
It could be that they want to treat buhari and other ministers against the Covid19 and those with hidden sickness flying abroad for check up and treatment, now they want to use system to bring them here since they can't fly away. Apart from China no country would allow their expert doctors to leave their country to Nigeria. Note they are not here for Nigerian Citizens......Iroro
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by emmaelectelect(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
SMNaija:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-chinese-doctors-sent-on-14-days-isolation/amp/

give it to this folks when it comes to simplicity, they understand client is the King always
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by kem53534: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
zsfag8mtvr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.