Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets (100848 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Nigerian Woman Living In US, Shares Her Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by vioment: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
I stand with America. What I wish Nigeria to be like without the racism, crime, and some stupidity. Overall, I take America over many countries especially China.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Biafrarep:

Your post will make any sensible Black man sick.
You're probably a Chinese impostor but shame on you if you're a Black man yet saying all these rubbish!

You must be suffering from Stockholm syndrome!! So, according to you, Seun should be afraid of China or its embassy here in Nigeria

The money that was spent educating you is a total waste!!!

I couldn't read the hogwash... The guy mumu

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by madridguy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
You mean they hate Indians also?

Sprumbaba:

Chinese hate 3 folks, Indian, Africans and Japanese.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by PervertProphet: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=OyinO post=88270702][/quote]

You are the one who don't know your history.

The Arab Islamic Slave traders did worst than the Europeans. They came in far earlier than the Europeans and left no development unlike the Europeans that even left some minimal developments.

The Arab Islamic Slave Traders were so worst that they sacked whole African civilizations and communities especially up North Africa and beyond. The remaining Africans. They got most of the women pregnant resulting in the mixed far higher Arab tribes that now dominate vast stretch of North Africa and beyond.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by PervertProphet: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Urchman200:
I see u as an extreme Muslim if not where is the basis for between both countries in terms of love to humanity.

I thought same thing.

It is either he is a Chinese or a Muslim.

I think the latter fits him more because they are ones who hate on America and tiny Israel for every silly reason you can imagine.

Offer them a chance to choose between traveling to China or America and watch him race for the latter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by mabea: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Honestly China people are very wicked and selfish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
paltielx:
When i watched 'wolf warrior' it makes me laugh because in the movies the chinese portray themselves as the love africans while the americans acts as terrorist. After the will throw africans out, shame to them for their hypocrites

I had to delete the movie when I previewed it.. it's just stupid...they tryna write history or what...

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by mabea: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
JAOS:
maybe their rent as expired due to the lockdown
It seems you've not encountered the Chinese. They are very wicked and have this superiority mindset against Africans.

3 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by PervertProphet: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
davillian:

Americans have human sympathy
I've worked with Chinese, Lebanese, Indians and Americans
And I can tell you Americans would treat you like humans while the others would treat you like animals.

Exactly, what I was just telling a Nairalander who I guess is Muslim and has never had any dealings with either Americans or Chinese.

Say what you want about the Americans. They are far better than the Chinese.

Those Chinese. They don't care about you.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nefort: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work
This is nonsense. What evidence do you have to prove this?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by PervertProphet: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
engrchykae:
it's out of agape love that made the American police to be killing blacks.
Out of love for Africa,lapd killed tupac

One of those Beer Parlour News Bearer.

Hahahaha!

Why do you get most of your news from?

Let me guess, CNN, right?!!

Brother, go and check the Statistics. Black on Black Crime far exceeds whatever you hear the news of white cop killing blacks.

Black on Black Crime is at a high rate especially around Harlem, Chicago and a couple other places.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by PervertProphet: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
operotimi:
You just ignorant of History....go back and study History you will know which is better between China and USA...you just a man brainwashed with western ideology... wont say more than this

I would rather say you study your history and don't forget the Arab Islamic Slave traders who did far worst than the Europeans.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nefort: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
madridguy:
And some people will come here to sing praise of the Chinese. Asians generally are not friends with Africans.
Then why are Africans going to where they are not welcomed? Is that not stupidity? Besides, do you know the true reason why the Chinese sent them packing?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Urchman200: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
PervertProphet:

I thought same thing.

It is either he is a Chinese or a Muslim.

I think the latter fits him more because they are ones who hate on America and tiny Israel for every silly reason you can imagine.

Offer them a chance to choose between traveling to China or America and watch him race for the latter.
the thing tire me oooo,how this people reason at times is surprising.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by PervertProphet: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
kponkedenge:

The only sensible post on the front page. I mean how does the US help other people in another man's land. It doesn't make sense.

If you think that was sensible especially with the silly talk of Trump stealing some European supply... Whatever!!

Then I am truly sorry for you.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by mabea: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Someone7:
I hate to generalise but the Chinese can be really nasty. Every Chinese I've met is very selfish and just feels he's a higher human than you if you have dark skin
This is a true talk
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by PervertProphet: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Those who shipped millions of your people for centuries are loving?
Go and educate yourself about the Lynchings in the United States before you talk about cruelty
Do you think Native Americans just disappeared from their land by magic?
Those who created mayhem in Libya, Iraq, Venezuela are warm and cuddly
I am not an advocate of China but the Americans are not better and in many ways are a lot worse.

You clearly don't know the Chinese history.

Just even see how they are currently treating Taiwan.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:
By the time this Coronavirus is over. China would bitterly regret a lot of things.

Yesterday, the Japanese government devoted 2 Billion dollars towards moving out their production out of China back to Japan. Others would follow suit. India already is seriously dealing with Chinese businesses in India.
The blockhead at the WHO should keep being an houseboy to China. He would be made a scapegoat.

Bless you, that murderer will surely answer for his crimes
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by djon78(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

I prefer to work in my own company as I am already doing

And how many Nigerian companies treat there employees better.
The best companies to work here in Nigeria are still western companies

Go and find out how much Exxon Mobil, Shell, chevron, Citibank, General Electrick and many others pay there Nigeria worked in comparison to Nigerian own companies talk less of Chinese.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nefort: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Chinese are the most heartless people on the earth surface I know. They are particularly cruel to blacks, the treatment they give to Afticans they can't try it with europeans or Americans.
Do black people even love each other? Respect is earned. As long as Africa is in the disgraceful state it is blacks will never be respected anywhere and not just China.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by cue64: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
McCoy662:
According to a Twitter user who posted the video of Americans giving out relief materials to Africans on the streets of China. He wrote

https://mobile.twitter.com/OdogwuGNR/status/1248234884029652992
can you please correct this? It was done by the collective efforts of blacks in China myself inclusive not the US
Cc.. Lalasticala please correct this
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by PervertProphet: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
highflyer012020:

Young man you lie by writing that president Trump administration is cutting down relief materials of his own citizen. let me remind you that President Trump administration places american welfare first on his agenda, his administration provided jobs for american citizen, reduce tax, and improve their economy that any president in US history. in this convic 19 era Trump has been showing astute leadership skill even paying american household $1,000 a week. his immigration policy are aim at protecting the national interest of american citizen at the expense of other countries. please note that President Trump is highly patriotic when it comes to american citizens

I was shocked he wrote that lie about Trump.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by amaridigital(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Awe4luv:

na u get sense my brother, I really dont like commenting much on NL, but you see, all this corona virus,5G, America sharing relief to Africans are all war between the two nations........

God bless you man. We've had over 200 years relationship with the British and the US (pre and post colonisation and slavery) if the British and Amerucans really meant well for Africans, we won't be homeless and destitute in the street of China in 2020. They are all the same. Africans don't even love themselves.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Habeyy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:
By the time this Coronavirus is over. China would bitterly regret a lot of things.

Yesterday, the Japanese government devoted 2 Billion dollars towards moving out their production out of China back to Japan. Others would follow suit. India already is seriously dealing with Chinese businesses in India.
The blockhead at the WHO should keep being an houseboy to China. He would be made a scapegoat.
And some gullible folks are saying China will wrestle power from America
People either view or develop conspiracy theories online and next thing following a "wacko" ideology
Chinese economy will take years to come out of this turmoil
In fact,the imperialistic tendencies are very clear to be seen now
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Emekuz(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work
The Asians most especially the Indians Lebanese and the Chinese are the most racist and wicked people on planet earth. Just as you have said .. If they happened to be the most power nation on earth.. The blacks are doomed. Spit on them

3 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by IDnoble1: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
clevvermind:
the Chinese are wicked people. They are too bad
Blame the fellow black for the woe
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by IDnoble1: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
madridguy:
And some people will come here to sing praise of the Chinese. Asians generally are not friends with Africans.
Even black are not friends with black
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by JJOF(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I give this post a million likes. I don't trust democracy, but I hate communism more.

2 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by twnklshop: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

WORD!!!!! Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Xisnin(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
highflyer012020:

Young man you lie by writing that president Trump administration is cutting down relief materials of his own citizen. let me remind you that President Trump administration places american welfare first on his agenda, his administration provided jobs for american citizen, reduce tax, and improve their economy that any president in US history. in this convic 19 era Trump has been showing astute leadership skill even paying american household $1,000 a week. his immigration policy are aim at protecting the national interest of american citizen at the expense of other countries. please note that President Trump is highly patriotic when it comes to american citizens
You have been brainwashed.
Welfare is different from emergency relief the majority of which are going to the big corporations owned
by Trump's friends.

They placed so much hurdles on the civilian intervention that the public is confused as to who is qualified or not.
Just like Buhari's poor people payment, it is all noise with little impact.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nefort:

This is nonsense. What evidence do you have to prove this?

Mr. Rich man son. Go and work in a Chinese company you'll understand what he's tryna say...
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Antichristus: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is what MERCHANDISER says. I hope he's reading this thread and has changed his mind.

MERCHANDISER:
Western media has made everything non_western evil. We need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're were technically supporting BH by blocking every opportunity to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa. In a continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean water, road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite her big economy and influence. On the other hand, China is building projects across Africa from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here, so if we can't pay back and they take over them these things would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of life, just like every private business. US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do. The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet, western media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to hate Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this brainwashed citizens. Look at China, how many times have they tumbled African govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa? How many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs? Etc New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything technology they have to us, that have improved our lives; From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom, Roads, scholarships, etc Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your enemy

MERCHANDISER, will you now swallow your claim that "China is not your enemy"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.