Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets (100855 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Nigerian Woman Living In US, Shares Her Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Aiyegbajeje2001: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
We as Africans have to start paying people back in their coins. We should not tolerate discrimination and be used as dumping ground for fake goods and PPE. We should send them away from our land while our people should come home and build our economies.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Neoteny7: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
American individuals, they mean, not the US government.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by daviesmania(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Does it mean that this Africans cannot return to their native countries? Abi them swear for them?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by isaiahethan: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Africans Naturally irritate Asians and I don't know why

Asians are bastards. Chinco is the worst6

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by CrazyOptimist: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
From personal experience at my workplace, the Chinese dont like to share knowledge, they like to be seen as the 'na me do am'.

Always hoarding information from people so that when such a person fails to accomplish the task, the boss will allocate the work to them (the chinese).

Our boss, who is American, is aware of these gimmicks, and he knows how to deal with them such that eventually the chinese doesnt take the glory. And the thing dey pepper dem like mad.

And dem sabi do eye service bajebaje....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by nsiba: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work

Nigerians continue running to China, Canada, US or wherever but whenever the heat is on you why cry out loud?
As far as I am concern whatever shits you get outside the shore of Nigeria face it urself, they build their country to what it is and they have every right to protect it the way they deem fit
If we can't build ours we should stop complaining the way we are treated elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by nsiba: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
madridguy:
And some people will come here to sing praise of the Chinese. Asians generally are not friends with Africans.

Are Africans friendly to themselves

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by udemzyudex(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Those who shipped millions of your people for centuries are loving?
Go and educate yourself about the Lynchings in the United States before you talk about cruelty
Do you think Native Americans just disappeared from their land by magic?
Those who created mayhem in Libya, Iraq, Venezuela are warm and cuddly
I am not an advocate of China but the Americans are not better and in many ways are a lot worse.

Nobody is saying that Americans are better but when you compare both,they have an edge.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Evercurious(f): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:
By the time this Coronavirus is over. China would bitterly regret a lot of things.

Yesterday, the Japanese government devoted 2 Billion dollars towards moving out their production out of China back to Japan. Others would follow suit. India already is seriously dealing with Chinese businesses in India.
The blockhead at the WHO should keep being an houseboy to China. He would be made a scapegoat.

I just love this. Let the world deal ruthlessly with them.. Stupid people

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by L1lma(f): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
U guys should cm back to ur zoo....una say no u prefer been treated like a dusty dere
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Cantonese: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
OruExpress:

are you sure america didnt/doesn't do that?

How many Africans have Chinese citizenship to start with? In the entire Asian continent how many Africans have their citizenships? Asians hold Nigerian citizenships. Chinese factory owners are very oppresive to the Nigerian.workers right here in Nigerian soil.

Do you know that countless Nigerians hold American citizenships? When Americans were picked up last week from Nigeria our people with American citizenships went back based on their American citizenships?

Let's always see the truth and say it. The Americans are far more civil and humane than the Chinese. Do you know how many Africans lost their lives to kidney havesters in China?

Do not be deceived and never deceive others over what is very glaring.

3 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

See as dem dey take una play Ludo
Competition of
Who love black man pass
Black man no love himself
I agree.
Black man is cursed.
It's in the book of Enoch. One of the 3 sons of Noah is our ancestor.
Only Jesus can free us individually or as an entity.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by highflyer012020: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:
Just watch the video and see the propaganda narration in the background.
The narrator has to mention Trump because why not.
I mean isn't it the same Trump who is stealing medical supplies from European countries who
he considers closer to him than others?

There is no evidence that the US government has anything to do with the donations
especially with an administration that is cutting down every form of welfare even
for its own citizens.
Those are likely donations from NGOs to everyone on the street regardless of nationality.

The narrator describes Chinese as useless while his business and livelihood depends on them.
Young man you lie by writing that president Trump administration is cutting down relief materials of his own citizen. let me remind you that President Trump administration places american welfare first on his agenda, his administration provided jobs for american citizen, reduce tax, and improve their economy that any president in US history. in this convic 19 era Trump has been showing astute leadership skill even paying american household $1,000 a week. his immigration policy are aim at protecting the national interest of american citizen at the expense of other countries. please note that President Trump is highly patriotic when it comes to american citizens

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by nsiba: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
daviesmania:
Does it mean that this Africans cannot return to their native countries? Abi them swear for them?

Just imagine! They built their country to what it is and people expect them to be smiling and welcoming Africans just like that
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by GODWIN78(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Infact our government our politicians are more wicked and cruel thran the chinese i,bet u guys.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by drakeli: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
davillian:

Americans have human sympathy
I've worked with Chinese, Lebanese, Indians and Americans
And I can tell you Americans would treat you like humans while the others would treat you like animals.
Thats how China would treat the world at large if it ever becomes world number one. If Chinese citizens don’t have any rights or say over their communist government, why would any sane person think China will treat him any better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by JBoss25(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Neocolonialism is real.

We welcome their doctors but they chase our citizens out to the streets and US comes to the rescue.

Observe the man below, does he look well?
lol he's fine, no need to cast my guy grin
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sarah20A:
I thought the Nigeria government said they're evacuating their citizens from affected countries so why haven't them seen this ones undecided some people will still come here and be defending those greedy and wicked so-called leaders

Have those ones shown intention that they want to be evacuated?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by nsiba: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
highflyer012020:

Young man you lie by writing that president Trump administration is cutting down relief materials of his own citizen. let me remind you that President Trump administration places american welfare first on his agenda, his administration provided jobs for american citizen, reduce tax, and improve their economy that any president in US history. in this convic 19 era Trump has been showing astute leadership skill even paying american household $1,000 a week. his immigration policy are aim at protecting the national interest of american citizen at the expense of other countries. please note that President Trump is highly patriotic when it comes to american citizens

I don't blame you but Seun and the mods, a Twitter handler is what Seun used in making this noise frontpage
Some Americans good Samaritans is what he called US government and some Nigerians that we don't really know why they were kicked out is by some Chinese officials is called China
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by drakeli: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
nlPoster:
I'm not sure I saw Americans in that video.

Is there another one?

Op change your thread title please.

smh, propaganda.

America sends relief materials to places around the world. So they need to send along Americans that will share the materials to people on the street right? The way so of you so called intelligent people reason baffles me. Who provides the materials is the most important thing. To mobile local Chinese for distribution paying them some change I think is not a big problem to deal with
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Onyocha: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Biafrarep:

Your post will make any sensible Black man sick.
You're probably a Chinese impostor but shame on you if you're a Black man yet saying all these rubbish!

You must be suffering from Stockholm syndrome!! So, according to you, Seun should be afraid of China or its embassy here in Nigeria

The money that was spent educating you is a total waste!!!

Does it make sense to you that America is sharing aid to Nigerians inside China, at a time China is sending aid to America?

Dont you have sense, Mr Sensible Black Man?

Answer that question.

What we saw are some Igbo men woth Chinese phones staging a campaign that they were asked to leave somewhere. For what reasons, we don't know. And before we knew it, it is an allegation that Chinese government targeting Nigerians. Why would they target Nigerians?

Before we knew it, NMA is issuing statement to reject Chinese medical supplies and Chinese doctors sharing expertise. Are our doctors in Nigeria superior to Italian doctors whom the Chinese shared expertise with?

PDP issued statement against Chinese aid. MASSOB has issued it's own statement.

The question is what is going on. Who is behind this wave of concerted anti Chinese propaganda in Nigeria at this critical time?

Has America sent us one ventilator or one doctor?

America was scheming on how to get a German company move to the US and monopolized a possible vaccine at the expense of the world.

Seun shouldn't be scared of the Chinese. But his forum is being used deliberately to spread propaganda aka fake news. His mod pushed an unverified piece of news without a reliable source to the front page targeting the relations between a major foreign country and Nigeria.

This is the Vatican City, where the pope lives, thank China for its aid:

https://www.nairaland.com/5783995/vatican-thanks-china-corona-pandemic
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Freedomnirvana: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
I rather die in my home land than been a destitute in a strange land......
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by nograv: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work

I dont care for either Europeans or Asians. I only care for fellow Africans. America already sent blacks into the mines and plantations you mumu, it was called slavery..

Wake up you dimwit.. As for Nigerians going to hussle in another man's country. What did they expect..

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are absolutely correct, asians hates Africans with every fibre in their body especially the chinese. If I'm the president, there will be no chinese presence in my country. Very wicked souls

4 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 9gerian: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
The US power mongers are evil and are capable of anything including all sorts of slavery, war and exploitation. However, the American public are different, divergent, have a say and would not allow such evil / ill-treatment without a good fight. The US public are mostly ignorant about some of the activities of their leaders and power mongers.

That’s why the American public are fighting against gun control, which is the only thing keeping their power mongers in check. That’s the only way they have kept their government from going overboard with excessive control.

In the true sense of it, both capitalism and communism are 2 sides of similar coins; which is ultimately to control the vast majority by a few privileged minority. This is why the Democratic Party in the US continues to tilt towards communism having seen the success achieved by the communist party in China. Of course communism is initially, and usually attractive to the poorest among the people since they get fed and can rely on the government for free handouts. In return, their rights are withdrawn excessively and they have no say against the government or its actions.

The main difference though is that while communism is outrightly brutish and unquestionable, capitalism allows for the survival of the fittest, which gives more people hope to move up the ladder through various achievements and means. Either way a lot of people get screwed, but most definitely under communism.

That’s why some countries practice mixed economic models to take a bit of what works for the interest of the vast majority of their people. However, that also has its issues when it comes to proper delineation and its attendant nemesis of corruption. Public private partnerships grin

OruExpress:

are you sure america didnt/doesn't do that?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Ellie01: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
madridguy:
And some people will come here to sing praise of the Chinese. Asians generally are not friends with Africans.

Tell buhari..
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
God bless the hands that give
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
udemzyudex:

Nobody is saying that Americans are better but when you compare both,they have an edge.
Can you translate? Whatever is in your mind that you are trying to pass across is not coming out?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by chaloskyx: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
LOL WHICH FRIENDSHIP ABI THEY ARE BOTH USING AFRICANS TO PLAY POLITICS. THE SOLUTION TO ALL THIS IS FOR US AS AFRICANS TO STOP DEPENDING ON THEM AND BE SELF INDEPENDENT. THERE IS NO PERMANENT FRIEND IN INTERNATIONAL POLITICS JUST PERMANENT INTEREST.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
I don't know why this is so special as an i African i know am just like any other human in this world and i don't need anybody to come to my rescue unless i ask you said they should not treat you equal but you keep acting inferior you get offended when they say the world nigga you call them racist why don't you leave like an human that is equal to them
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by paltielx: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
When i watched 'wolf warrior' it makes me laugh because in the movies the chinese portray themselves as the love africans while the americans acts as terrorist. After the will throw africans out, shame to them for their hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.