Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets (100857 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Nigerian Woman Living In US, Shares Her Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by eldest(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
You people should just come back, it's shameful out there
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Tonyclems(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
It's unfortunate how this so called developer countries (Chinese and Americans) are trying had to show us love. All this so called 'love is targeted at making us more dependent on them than we can imagine. China is try had to penetrate Africa while America on the other hand is not willing to let go.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Biafrarep(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
lagdmark:

I pity those who are ignorant of American propaganda system.
America will put their interests first above any country.
America and China are all the same.

You are not making sense. Which country does not put itself first? Maybe only Nigeria because every sensible country would put its nation and Nationals first!!

The funny thing is that the Chinese government is even heartless and very mien to its own people both the mandarins and the Muslim Uighers, sometimes they are treated worse than animals! Something the Americans or Europeans would never do, at least at the national level to foreigners talk more of their own citizens.

The Chinese people hate blacks with passion and do not tolerate them in the streets of Shanghai, Beijing, Wuhan etc but blacks are relatively free in places like New York, London, Paris except for isolated incidents.

China is a godless, mien, conscienceless, wicked, selfish, exploitative, cannibalistic and vulgar society. The worst thing that would happen to the world is to have China as the number one superpower.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Silla007: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
They are throwing our citizens out of shelter but at the same time sending their doctors to come and help us in the fight against Covid-19?

Just thinking...

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by idrisreal002(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigerians were thrown out of their homes in China and Our government isn't sending relief items to them, USA had to step in for our own citizens.

3 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:

There is no need for namecalling but you started it with an "extreme muslim" when I am neither.

What you call support is setting the record straight.
The Chinese are not saint but neither are they evil.

In international politics must choose what's best for them out of many
bad options regardless of sentiments.

Right now, China is the best for Africa.
No coups, more infrastructure.

China is better for us anyway

It is up yo us to respect ourselves if we want respect.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by MRSAWEDOFF: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmBIYIjnIO4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8irKhKo88Ro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP47EwMclfw

The above videos is what Nigerians / Africans are going through in China right now.

These Chinese are same people that lied about the seriousness of COVID-19 to the world..... They said nothing until December, and it's rumored they even lied about number of deaths in China... They are the same people our government is trusting?

This won't be the first time the Chinese would be giving Africa a Greek horse..... Google about the AU building gifted to Africa by the Chinese... Google how it was claimed that at a certain time in the night, there was data breach.... Information from all the computers on the AU building was being remotely accessed..... (I wonder from who).

Israel evacuated their citizens, so did Americans, Canadians, even Ethiopians.... Rather that evacuate their citizens.... The Chinese is coming the "help Nigeria"..... Why are they not helping Nigerian citizens in China? Charity begins at home.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Dpaulie(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Onyocha:
Why do I feel this is a deliberately targeted propaganda wave targeting China in Nigeria?

The Americans do not have enough materials to help their people in the US. I have not heard of America sending aid to China during this pandemic. Instead, I have heard of China and Russia sending aid and medical materials to both Italy and the US. How can the US go into another country like China and be doing charity? This is fishy.

Seun, your forum is being used to spread anti Chinese propaganda. We have no idea why those Nigerians were driven out of their homes and if government of China was involved or Sahara Reporters are spreading propaganda sources from the people feeding them allegations that they were targeted because they're Nigerians or Blacks. What if they didn't pay house rent? What if they hadn't been tested? So many ifs. Now your moderators are pushing to the front page anti Chinese propaganda. I pray their embassy are following social media so they can hold you accountable.

Historically bro these Americans and Europeans are more charitable, they have more human feelings

3 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by mickeymimi: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
eeya.. God bless them ...
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by neonly: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Neocolonialism is real.

We welcome their doctors but they chase our citizens out to the streets and US comes to the rescue.

Observe the man below, does he look well?

My own bi say make God no let and my family see sickness dis period cause Chinese have no love for Africa
Hospital na no go area for next two months
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by madridguy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is serious. What about those one without knowledge of English

slimsue:

They are not friends with anyone.
You will say hello in their language and they will reply in English
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Shaprara: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:

This is funny, people will choose their stomach over fake love if not
that idiotic narrator should be on his way to the US to continue his business.
He won't, because he knows what's up.

Chinese buy our oil.
Most big businessmen in Nigeria rely 100% on Chinese imports.

Propaganda can't feed people.

Propaganda can indeed feed the people, here's how in a simple sentence.

Propaganda can drive the narrative, if successful, that propaganda would in turn be a means to gain something substantial to boost the economy depending on what kind of propaganda is it anyway.

Ex. Take this as a propaganda narrative by the Americans in conjunction with the Nigerians, The Nigerians blast the American propaganda, does it benefit the Nigeria, yes, because they can feed of the narrative they are spreading, and America gain on the propaganda has the good guys who always come to rescue. Other nations can exploit it, by giving out aids to this Nigerians meaning the Nigerians feed again while the Nigerians again blast the aim of the nation's involved.

Propaganda drive narratives and mentions, it's a powerful tool user by nation's around the world, and can be used just between you and I to get whatever I want.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Biafrarep(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Onyocha:
[s]Why do I feel this is a deliberately targeted propaganda wave targeting China in Nigeria?

The Americans do not have enough materials to help their people in the US. I have not heard of America sending aid to China during this pandemic. Instead, I have heard of China and Russia sending aid and medical materials to both Italy and the US. How can the US go into another country like China and be doing charity? This is fishy.

Seun, your forum is being used to spread anti Chinese propaganda. We have no idea why those Nigerians were driven out of their homes and if government of China was involved or Sahara Reporters are spreading propaganda sources from the people feeding them allegations that they were targeted because they're Nigerians or Blacks. What if they didn't pay house rent? What if they hadn't been tested? So many ifs. Now your moderators are pushing to the front page anti Chinese propaganda. I pray their embassy are following social media so they can hold you accountable.[/s]

Your post will make any sensible Black man sick.
You're probably a Chinese impostor but shame on you if you're a Black man yet saying all these rubbish!

You must be suffering from Stockholm syndrome!! So, according to you, Seun should be afraid of China or its embassy here in Nigeria

The money that was spent educating you is a total waste!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by mauchiz: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lawren76:

Rent kill u there they are accusing africans of bring new cases of corona back to their borders

wondering if it even left to begin with

I no blame them, is our nincompoop leaders that I blame,
If our leaders had developed Nigeria, all this will not be happening.

Americans are nice, loving and caring, I have experienced it.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dpaulie:

Historically bro these Americans and Europeans are more charitable, they have more human feelings
You do not know history
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by vineyardfarms: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=McCoy662 post=88264934]According to a Twitter user who posted the video of Americans giving out relief materials to Africans on the streets of China. He wrote
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
idrisreal002:
Nigerians were thrown out of their homes in China and Our government isn't sending relief items to them, USA had to step in for our own citizens.
Thrown out of their homes? Really?
Have you got one name ,just one that this happened to?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by vineyardfarms: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=McCoy662 post=88264934]According to a Twitter user who posted the video of Americans giving out relief materials to Africans on the streets of China. He wrote

What is the usefulness of the Nigerian Embassy in China? Regards the plight of Nigerian driven to the streets? Is the Ambassador human or animal? Is he only station there to negotiate for loans? God bless the donors
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by seangy4konji: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
nlPoster:
Did the Nigerians go to the Nigerian embassy or notify any of the Nigerian organizations in their areas?
where this happen might be hundreds of miles to where the embassy is.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by GermanMelania: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work

Africans are still working in the mines so the west can be well off. Stop acting like na by some benevolence. We are still colonized.
Same America that wants to keep the abacha loot. Let them keep the tomtom and give back the loot they allowed to be laundered into their country to begin with

2 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Kingstanding: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
madridguy:
And some people will come here to sing praise of the Chinese. Asians generally are not friends with Africans.
. You're damn right. Come to England or Europe and you will know that Asian are the most wicked soul ever liveth. America and Europe are the best.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chinese this, Chinese that yet there are already in your country. Blacks are more evil to fellow blacks than any other race. Our Government is 419, we the people 410. Why can't we help ourselves rather than burning budget office
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by MotiveU(f): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work
Soothsayer
You don't need a crystal ball to see this.
I was told my boss that no matter we are see in the world today about China,.
I still prefer the American to the Chinese and Russia to rule over us.
Because they have a Libra mind... From among them.. They can go against their government.
On like China and Russia who one talk..

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by jasman1: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
In China, even if it’s their own child, they’ll still dislike the child if the skin is dark. They don’t even think black people are real human

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

That is your subjective opinion
I am sure the proponents of Black lives matter have a different view

It's not news Black Americans commit more crimes than whites. I can tell you that the same treatment meted out on blacks goes to a lot of whites too.
Comparing US and China with regards to tolerance of blacks is comparing situations where you are looking for 100% equality to where you have no rights at all.
I need not tell you the US is a land of human rights, an area China leaves much to be desired.
NEVER CAN YOU HAVE BLACKS BEEN CHASED OUT OF HOTELS AND THEIR HOMES TO ROAM THE STREETS IN US.
This level of shit never happened since the history of America.

3 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Commanderinpips: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmBIYIjnIO4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8irKhKo88Ro

The above videos is what Nigerians / Africans are going through in China right now.

These Chinese are same people that lied about the seriousness of COVID-19 to the world..... They said nothing until December, and it's rumored they even lied about number of deaths in China... They are the same people our government is trusting?

This won't be the first time the Chinese would be giving Africa a Greek horse..... Google about the AU building gifted to Africa by the Chinese... Google how it was claimed that at a certain time in the night, there was data breach.... Information from all the computers on the AU building was being remotely accessed..... (I wonder from who).

Israel evacuated their citizens, so did Americans, Canadians, even Ethiopians.... Rather that evacuate their citizens.... The Chinese is coming the "help Nigeria"..... Why are they not helping Nigerian citizens in China? Charity begins at home.

My dear it very unfortunate that Nigerian see Chinese as caring people. Was it not thesame Chinese that don't allow Nigerian into there restaurant here in Nigeria and not that these guys are better than us but useless government that we have is the reason.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Kennyswag: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Coldie:
Seriously our people sabi talk anyhow o.

You are calling smbodi useless Chinese in there country, if they come for u now u say them hate u
it is the igbos
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=Matrimonous post=88269025]
It's not news Black Americans commit more crimes than whites. I can tell you that the same treatment meted out on blacks goes to a lot of whites too.
Comparing US and China with regards to tolerance of blacks is comparing situations where you are looking for 100% equality to where you have no rights at all.
I need not tell you the US is a land of human rights, an area China leaves much to be desired.
NEVER CAN YOU HAVE BLACKS BEEN CHASED OUT OF HOTELS AND THEIR HOMES TO ROAM THE STREETS IN US.
This level of shit never happened since the history of America. [/quote
Yea Black Americans deserve to bec killed because they are more criminal.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Jcael(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Neocolonialism is real.

We welcome their doctors but they chase our citizens out to the streets and US comes to the rescue.

Observe the man below, does he look well?

cry
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by pacespot(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
These Chinese were suffering from inferiority complex with the West until recently when the world's attention is now turning to them, they now feel as the world's superpower, reasons for this behavior coming from them. I remember when a Chinese man would force my hands into friendship back in the days in Lagos. Forget it, the ego of becoming the world's superpower for the first time in their existence is affecting the Chinese. In the past, Asians were often seen as subhumans, they have stunted physical structure compared to the rest and lacking the required social skills, so being a superpower, they think it is time to react to those years of rejection they have faced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.