Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG (38463 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nwaoloko100: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
And their members don't have food at home during this quarantine

Why are you nairaland people like diz... Can't u just appreciate commendable actions and be quite.. Which 1 is their members dont have food.. If churches give you people will complain they don't u would criticize... Kaii
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by ArticleBeast: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

Let's not even go far......ur Father can't beat my record of giving this season
grin grin grin Comedian your garri dey rise.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by visaland(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
I m a full member of this church. I'm surprised to hear this. this is nonsense Naaaaaa!!!!!! Cuz most people/members in my district really appeared sooooo hungry in our last meeting. He should v bought food and shared. P. K did the wrong thing. Well, I have never paid tithe before and I will never cuz I don't believe in it. I am disappointed in P.K. his members are bitterly ungri but he is dashing FG not 5m but 50m. mmm after all my money is not among the wasted ones. gbam
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Awe4luv(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
MissOpe:
Please donate to me too ooo seperated mum of two never see food chop... Two days ago, I posted my account number details and phone number saying I needed help... Majority of the guys here wanted to take advantage of my status... I'm sorry guys but I'm not an olosho...
Truly there's no dignity but shame in begging,however shame nondey catch who Owu dey blow... If God lays it in your heart kindly help me..
for you to get donations on NL, change your name from miss ope to mrs ope, then the cool calm and collected persona text on your profile should be changed as well, coz u already collected two bullets

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by TGMISKY(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
How did you know? My district gave out foodstuffs. They may be small but they gave something

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by kem64607: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
zaaimbczm5
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nwaoloko100: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Oloshi people, awon notice me geng.
I personally know two deeper life members wey hunger wan finish but their yeye daddy go no remember share not even 1 milk cup of rice but them carry 50mil give kofament.

The church can't meet d needs of Everybody na... Which 1 is yeye G.O again.
. Must u insult man of God for giving again....
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Roon9:

I'm a member and I have food. Thank you.
What have you done since this plague started to help anyone?

That is selfishness..... that you have does not mean other members have...... where is the love among brethren?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by DannyG8(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why are Christian wicked , deeper life donating 50 million , how many mosque donated money , you use our offering , tithle gave it yahoo boy , Christianity is a scam

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by goldengift025(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
The church just shared 500 bags of rice last week to it members who need them, and by the way a church that donated 50 million does not have all poor member unlike some church that show flashy stuff and still broke. Get your fact before you type. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by WATCHOVER(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why not donate to your church members than donating to the Federal Government that will end up haring the money within themselves.

I call this Eye Service.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Richardidegah7: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please let's be carefull the way we carelessly use our words. Sometimes we don't know how much effect some of our idle words can bring to our lives in the shortest run.. Just an advice Shaa my fellow Nairalanders.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by xrucifix05(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Government needs to wake up from their slumber. All these churches are supposed to be on heavy tax just like dangote industries.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by ffo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

Considering the state n status of most Deeper lifers 've met It would have been very much wonderful if Deeper life had share the money amongst her members

Trust me deeper life members needs the money much more than the FG does sad
So where did the church get the money from?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Oloshi people, awon notice me geng.
I personally know two deeper life members wey hunger wan finish but their yeye daddy go no remember share not even 1 milk cup of rice but them carry 50mil give kofament.
Watch your tongue so as not to attract Gods wrath upon yourself...you dare call an anointed man of God YEYE DADDY...common!! there are many ways to spew ur opinions without having anyone insulted...not to talk of Gods own..Pls be guided.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
This doesn't make brain at all.

why FG instead of your members?

we have refused to learn in this country. or maybe I should say this is an act of eye service, or notice me service.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by desiredhome: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

Give and it shall be given to you,

If you are a giver, God will send helpers to your way

Those your members that are dying/wallowing in poverty, have they not been giving?
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Flairoqy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
kponkedenge:
I rarely see people accusing mosques of not donating the way they accuse churches.
The mosque does not collect tithe and offering, and does not belong to one individual so raising such fund is not easy.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by xrucifix05(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Government needs to impose heavy tax on these churches. And what happened to giving to the poor in the church
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by WeRblessed(f): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Members need it more than Nigeria's greedy government.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by kem24123: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
9ontwrj6rl
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by kem24123: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Crownbackhome:
When some of their members in my area here are wallowing in abject poverty. From those that are wallowing in abject poverty, their little money is from this #50m relief fund yiooo

That money must have been approved by the Church Board. It is a widow's mite given because other Churches are given donations to goverment as CSR.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by mindtricks: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
PureGoldh:
Commendable....God bless Pastor Kumuyi.

Truth be told,all dx donations should be channeled directly to the individuals that need help in this perilous time rather than donating it to FG who will at the end of the day embezzle the whole funds

You know the usual Nigerian way it goes na.
One who thinks Deeper of Life of an average Nigerian will know it is a better way to go.
Give directly to the needy, and/or even directly buy the medical equipment they need and donate.

Our leaders are too roguish in nature to be trusted that much.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by fatymore(f): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
kponkedenge:
I rarely see people accusing mosques of not donating the way they accuse churches.

The mosque doesn't have money.

But individual Muslims have been donating the likes of Dangote and BUA
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Ojomaji: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Churches releases money to Federal Government that are financially bouyant to fighting covid 19 while their vulnerable members that are paying offering and tithes are dieing of hunger.

Nigerian churches una try oooo.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Shame on them.

Deeper life has the third largest congregation and just 50m is what they can give.

Some gifts are better not given.

u can go ahead and pick ur gun and use it to rob them...since 50m is nothing.... mtcheeeeeew..
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by uhulexy: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Raylight2:
no ill feelings

Don't worry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Taiwojon(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
visaland:
I m a full member of this church. I'm surprised to hear this. this is nonsense Naaaaaa!!!!!! Cuz most people/members in my district really appeared sooooo hungry in our last meeting. He should v bought food and shared. P. K did the wrong thing. Well, I have never paid tithe before and I will never cuz I don't believe in it. I am disappointed in P.K. his members are bitterly ungri but he is dashing FG not 5m but 50m. mmm after all my money is not among the wasted ones. gbam
RUBBISH

am a full member

You don't pay tithes and you are complaining, we that paid tithes are not complaining. so please shut up and stop dirty my church good will.

just pray you make heaven with this your selecting of teaching and not the whole teaching from the GS.

anyway listen to GS message tonight by 7:30 at FM 103.5, radio Nigeria and please paid your tithes

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by noziz(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
shocked donations everywhere, shishi no dey reach the poor masses side even to smell the money, we no dey see ham smell!

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by lloyds(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
No need donating cash to FG. . It's a waste. He should have followed what Oyedepo, Adeboye and some others did. .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ And The WEF Is ‘acquiring Divine Powers’ ( Video) / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) / My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.