Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search (72010 Views)

Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) / Enugu State Sets Up Free Door-To-Door Healthcare Initiative For Senior Citizens / New Research Opens The Door To 'functional Cure' For HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Afiahomes(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Door to door CASH OR what? angry

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Sirmuel1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hope they will go around with food? grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hunger is what they should print questionnaires on as it may kill more than Covid 19. That money wasted on questionnaires can be used to feed some poor families.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by GreatResearcher1: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
IPOB won't like this
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by osuofia2(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Make nna come oshodi make Agberos use nna do yeye

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nobody go gree say he carry the virus,
No go waste your time

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by ajimotoke(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nice movement, let them do it wisely, so they won't shop slap from angry Nigerians, cos we are not happy.... grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Xisnin(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
What is the cost of the door to door search? You will hear N5billion

Please, as they are doing door to door search, let them carry relief materials and share

Man shall not live by bread alone.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by DabuIIIT: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Black charcoals. grin

Abeg,I need am for toshLait

grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by SmartchildTutor: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hope they'll carry small akpalakpala along oo because some responses they'll receive will shock them if the prospective respondents don't see any light at the end of the hallway.
The condition has long passed be careful oo.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Xisnin(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
jared007:
Covid19 is a hoax. The more they carry-out tests the more the rise in covid19 cases.

If u have suffered from covid19 pls step forward wink
It is not a hoax.
Pastor Dino Melaye has exposed those behind it.
They are coming for you!
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by siddiqueako: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Okay...I'm waiting for the result/report.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Jostoman: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mrshape:
Lagos is going to win this fight in no distant time.
I like their tenacity
Audio virus
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
jared007:
Covid19 is a hoax. The more they carry-out tests the more the rise in covid19 cases.

If u have suffered from covid19 pls step forward wink

It's not a hoax.. This is real
We just thank our stars that this seems to be less lethal here
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by festivial: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
What am sure of his, its only God who can solve all these form of outbreaks. Pls Jah have mercy
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by jiz: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good move ! ��
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Bossydiva(f): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Someone should pls bless me with 1k.. I’m really stranded here in schl..No cash no foodstuffs nobody to call at home :-X3097046515 first bank...God bless the givers
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by BruncleZuma: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tetrahedron:
My brothers, I suspect I might be banned again for revealing the truth about this govt and definitely nairaland has been paid to censor information getting to the citizens,

I just posted a topic where I revealed with reliable source how the nig govt has obtained loans from the chinese govt with about 10% of the oil fields in NigerDelta used as collateral but the topic was deleted grin grin ;, we have fifth columnist amongst us on NL working for the FG.

See the link of the post below

https://amp.rfi.fr/en/africa/20190411-focus-africa-imf-warns-nigeria-about-mountain-chinese-debt

You know what a promoted content is right?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by NaijadrivaCars: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Exercise in futility. You mean Lagosians will really tell you even if they have it

Take along your temperature device to read their temperature at home.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Kizzygentle: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
B
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by neonly: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tetrahedron:
My brothers, I suspect I might be banned again for revealing the truth about this govt and definitely nairaland has been paid to censor information getting to the citizens,

I just posted a topic where I revealed with reliable source how the nig govt has obtained loans from the chinese govt with about 10% of the oil fields in NigerDelta used as collateral but the topic was deleted grin grin ;, we have fifth columnist amongst us on NL working for the FG.

See the link of the post below

https://amp.rfi.fr/en/africa/20190411-focus-africa-imf-warns-nigeria-about-mountain-chinese-debt

Very very unfortunate Nigeria future now belong to Chinese indirectly

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by koffsman(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Our government are just bunch of stupid jokers and assholes

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by supercase1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a trying time, DOOR 2 DOOR search ?, seeing those guys in hamzat suits knocking on your door, would be depressing even to the bravest & richest man on earth, talkless of an average Nigerian.
No fear Nigeria own na shirt Dem dey wear grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by katyamizotta: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
GOOD IDEA! YOU GO INTO THE HOME OF AN INFECTED PERSON, FORGET TO DISINFECT BECAUSE THE NEXT HOME IS JUST FEW STEPS AWAY, AND GO INTO THE HOME OF AN UNINFECTED PERSON. WONDERFUL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by kalufelix(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
...Hoax..when you hear door to door...don't you ever think its for the common man on the streets...these people desperately needs more cases... If they try sh!t on the streets they'll get lynched.. Unless they go with a battalion of soldiers...

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Joefat: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
socialmediaman:
Door to door checkup But they can't afford door to door palliative

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
They want to carryout door to door search.When we say make them do door to door cash disbursement they say the population is too much.I go commot for house when I see them.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by ekitimanalways(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
cheesy
Legalcriminal:
Two women came here from local government yesterday said they’re searching every house if someone got fever or any symptoms for the virus.

The next thing she said was nothing go happen in Jesus name they are tired of walking but they believe no one would have virus grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) / Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.