Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search (72009 Views)

Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) / Enugu State Sets Up Free Door-To-Door Healthcare Initiative For Senior Citizens / New Research Opens The Door To 'functional Cure' For HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Excuzeme: 1:09am On Apr 10, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Will they be running actual COVID-19 tests or just wasting resources taking temperatures and polling surveys?

Dont mind the ediots, they want to come to people's door to ask them: Any Cold? Any Cough? Any Fever?
And they expect the people to say YES Oooo! shocked shocked grin grin

These Governor better stop wasting people's time during this lockdown.
I am sure a lot of people will not even Open their Gate for these scammers, maybe armed robbers too will carry placard and claim to be Covid Agents!

That was how the fools allowed infceted people to enter at the airport and claimed they will do contact tracing when they were gven fake address!
That was how they also said people should do self-quarrantine, until the Virus started spreading!
They want to bring Coronavirus inside people's house again!
Na Rothweiller Dog go bite una, for some compounds wey l know.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Femeto: 1:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Why wouldn't he be proactive people just dey donate anyhow.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by glowingflame7: 2:10am On Apr 10, 2020
40,000 real tests in 2days, that's UAE. Less than 1% positive. How many tests have been carried out in Nigeria since the index case? No data. Maybe 1,000. Only God can help us.

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by kunletexs: 4:16am On Apr 10, 2020
see your government! so they can be going from house to house looking for effected person but to bring food to every house na war. your father!!!!

but wait o, it seems pointing governor no point this time. corona don humble his hands
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by larryking540: 5:05am On Apr 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
I hope they'll cooperate better than those Edo people who gave false info regarding one of their own.

Any one having high temperature is a covid suspect ,even fever symptom is a suspect
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by ceejay80s(m): 6:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:
Let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey
What's ur acct detail
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Being001: 7:11am On Apr 10, 2020
ceejay80s:

What's ur acct detail

Gtbank 0170107586
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:14am On Apr 10, 2020
You couldn't get relief package from door to door. Now you want health workers to go from door to door? Would they change their clothings from door to door to? because there is a risk of inadvertently spreading from a house that has the virus to a home that doesn't have it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by raphy(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
funny country i had they want to start sharing money since n then change there mind.

shit hole country all the money dangote n all the big men give where is it?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Standing5(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Seun:
Have they run out of contacts to trace? Don’t they have people calling their hotlines begging to be tested but are denied because they have no travel history? So why would they even need to conduct a door to door search for people with the Coronavirus? I don't understand.
Nigeria things is largely for the fulfilment of righteousness. Just activity to fill people pocket.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2020
byinks:

what if they decide to use force, which is what some people in Europe are proposing.
You see why the lockdown persists in Lagos while other states are relaxing theirs ?
COVID cases may spike after the Chinese leave and then you know who to blame.

Force who? They can't force anyone here. Our case isn't as critical as Europe or China. Sanwolu just wants attention.. all they can to is contact tracing.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Denbaba01(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2020
jared007:
Covid19 is a hoax. The more they carry-out tests the more the rise in covid19 cases.

If u have suffered from covid19 pls step forward wink

Your brain has been fried
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by sylve11: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:
God knows I'll run away. Please don't ask me why. I have my reasons. Thanks for the understanding.

grin cool
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tetrahedron:
My brothers, I suspect I might be banned again for revealing the truth about this govt and definitely nairaland has been paid to censor information getting to the citizens,

I just posted a topic where I revealed with reliable source how the nig govt has obtained loans from the chinese govt with about 10% of the oil fields in NigerDelta used as collateral but the topic was deleted grin grin ;, we have fifth columnist amongst us on NL working for the FG.

See the link of the post below

https://amp.rfi.fr/en/africa/20190411-focus-africa-imf-warns-nigeria-about-mountain-chinese-debt

How do you take loans with oil fields that are under lease with operators . Chase the operators out if the place or replace them with the Chinese ?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by ceejay80s(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:

Gtbank 0170107586
Don't worry , I will tell fed got to pay ur own rice and bread
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Being001: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
ceejay80s:

Don't worry , I will tell fed got to pay ur own rice and bread

Lol. Please unquote my account details.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by kunletexs: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Excuzeme:

Dont mind the ediots, they want to come to people's door to ask them: Any Cold? Any Cough? Any Fever?
And they expect the people to say YES Oooo! shocked shocked grin grin

These Governor better stop wasting people's time during this lockdown.
I am sure a lot of people will not even Open their Gate for these scammers, maybe armed robbers too will carry placard and claim to be Covid Agents!

That was how the fools allowed infected people to enter at the airport and claimed they will do contact tracing when they were gven fake address!
That was how they also said people should do self-quarrantine, until the Virus started spreading!
They want to bring Coronavirus inside people's house again!
Na Rothweiller Dog go bite una, for some compounds wey l know.

are you believing a government that cannot give foods to house to house but promise to bring people to your door to do covid - 19 test. all na audio promises to tell the international eyes that they are working.

a useless government that can not raise up to the occassion to feed the hungry is it the one that would be concern to do house to house test.

before you know it you would hear 15 million people have been tested within 4 days in lagos and nobody can testify to the fact that one person came to their house for testing.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by Seun(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2020
geezynoni:

I know someone who contracted the virus in ogun state and currently at an Isolation centre
Please share the story
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by zexy2030(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2020
kunletexs:
see your government! so they can be going from house to house looking for effected person but to bring food to every house na war. your father!!!!

but wait o, it seems pointing governor no point this time. corona don humble his hands
see naw 700billion don loss, wicked pipo, I swear if I see anybody wet come for door to door test, I go flog nonsense out of their head.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search by ozone4oz(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) / Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.