Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Caught My Husband Several Times Sleeping With His Female Members –pastors Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Husband Several Times Sleeping With His Female Members –pastors Wife (659 Views)

My Mother Sl3pt With My Husband Several Times In Front Of Me - Confessions / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Husband Several Times Sleeping With His Female Members –pastors Wife by PmNews: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
The wife of a Pastor in Delta State took to her Facebook page to speak about his Husband, saying she Caught the husband several times Sleeping with his female church Members in the hotel and at home when the come to help him do thing’s

The pastor’s wife by name Veronica Adams an indigen of rivers state took to her Facebook page to condem her husband’s actbabd tags the husband as a pure fake Pastor.

The pastor in questions is the senior Pastor of Grace assembly in Delta State, senior Pius adams.

Read More: https://nyramedia.com/2020/04/i-caught-my-husband-several-times-sleeping-with-his-female-members-pastors-wife-cries-out.html
Re: I Caught My Husband Several Times Sleeping With His Female Members –pastors Wife by Deltayankeeboi: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Evil woman.
After the devil, fear women.
Re: I Caught My Husband Several Times Sleeping With His Female Members –pastors Wife by StarUp: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
As you nor dey gree wash your own, naim make him dey collect clean ones outside na.
Re: I Caught My Husband Several Times Sleeping With His Female Members –pastors Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
TRANSLATION: i know my husband is a demon in robe, but i accept it because of the money he receives from his follow-follow brainwashed sheep every Sunday.
Re: I Caught My Husband Several Times Sleeping With His Female Members –pastors Wife by tripplephi: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
post=88268517:
The wife of a Pastor in Delta State took to her Facebook page to speak about his Husband, saying she Caught the husband several times Sleeping with his female church Members in the hotel and at home when the come to help him do thing’s

The pastor’s wife by name Veronica Adams an indigen of rivers state took to her Facebook page to condem her husband’s actbabd tags the husband as a pure fake Pastor.

The pastor in questions is the senior Pastor of Grace assembly in Delta State, senior Pius adams.

Read More: https://nyramedia.com/2020/04/i-caught-my-husband-several-times-sleeping-with-his-female-members-pastors-wife-cries-out.html

THE PICS IS NOT FROM YOUR STORY.

WHY ARE YOU BLOGGERS BECOMING VAST LIARS.
Re: I Caught My Husband Several Times Sleeping With His Female Members –pastors Wife by Ladylite: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
post=88268517:

But the lady in the picture is Emelda Musonda. Not even a Nigerian. Naija Lai Lai blogger

(1) (Reply)

I will go 2nd round today thanks / Two Youths Ran Away After They Are Caught Doing It. / Baby Girl Pursue A Big Man With Knife (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.