Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Mother Sl3pt With My Husband Several Times In Front Of Me - Confessions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Sl3pt With My Husband Several Times In Front Of Me - Confessions (2338 Views)

I Caught My Husband Several Times Sleeping With His Female Members –pastors Wife / Top 10 Photos You Will Look Several Times Before Understanding / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Sl3pt With My Husband Several Times In Front Of Me - Confessions by chiomaababy123: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
A woman has finally opened up on an incident that happened a couple of years back where she caught her biological mother in bed with her husband she had just gotten married to.

In her own words, the woman identified as Martha claimed that she started taking care of her mother when and footing the bills at a young age as a result of her mother’s financial challenges. Her mother was always complaining of headaches due to the financial challenge and she had no option but to step in and help her mother so the burden can be reduced.

After things started working out for the family Martha got married and introduced the man to everyone in the family as her husband.

Things were moving fine with her and her husband not until she started hearing rumors from her neighbors accusing her husband of sleeping with her mother. At first, she took it like a joke until it turned out to be true.

She later had to face them and surprisingly, they didn’t deny and instead, they decided to move in together leaving her stranded. The pains and heartbreak made her relocate and change the environment in an attempt to move on, but till today, she still has a ton of questions wanting to know why her own biological mother could be so cruel and heartless.

PHOTOS HERE: https://www.joyinfonews.com/post/my-mother-sl3pt-with-my-husband-several-times-in-front-of-me-they-moved-in-together-when-i-left
Re: My Mother Sl3pt With My Husband Several Times In Front Of Me - Confessions by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Them say na old piano dey sound well pass.. maybe her husband just discovered a better version of her lady bits undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mother Sl3pt With My Husband Several Times In Front Of Me - Confessions by PENNYSWAP: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
why is she being stingy with her husband gbola to even her own mom

That’s heartlessness

Give ur mom your husband Gbola so she can stay alive for you
Re: My Mother Sl3pt With My Husband Several Times In Front Of Me - Confessions by silverlinen(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
There's love in sharing madam.
Re: My Mother Sl3pt With My Husband Several Times In Front Of Me - Confessions by Solofresh2: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
Most parents are just useless
Is your responsibility as a parent to take good care of your child financially but nowadays it's the other way round.
Imagine a woman being fed by her own daughter.Instead of her to appreciate it, she started sleeping with her daughter's husband.
She is a disgrace to womanhood and her breasts should be cut off

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Sl3pt With My Husband Several Times In Front Of Me - Confessions by talk2hb1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Madt Story
Re: My Mother Sl3pt With My Husband Several Times In Front Of Me - Confessions by Gee64: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Man going savage.
Re: My Mother Sl3pt With My Husband Several Times In Front Of Me - Confessions by Coronavirus123: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 / What The Fvck ?!!! Dna Test Is 200k / Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.