Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? (1948 Views)

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by AdesewaAde(f): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
I will try to make it very short

I was having conversations with my friends and one of us(a guy in his early 30) he’s married (not legally) with two kids but also has a girlfriend,recently we discovered that he is taking the relationship with the side chick very serious that he do take her along for any family functions and he’s dedicating much time for her now that I’m afraid will later affect his marriage.
As a friend,I decided to ask him how he will be going about it and he replied that he loves both his wife and his girlfriend equally,I was surprised and asked how that can be possible,at least he met his house wife about 9 years ago,the love should be more for her ,but he replied that the two of them are having different impacts in his life. He said one can never affect the other since he’s giving them same attention and they are both not lacking anything. He even said the two women know each other and nobody is causing any trouble.

My question now is that,is it possible for a man to love two women at the same time?
I’m really confused.
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Zonefree(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
A married man with 3 wives is meant to love them equally, besides, a man's heart is programmed to accomadate as many banny as possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
A married man with 3 wives is meant to love them equally, besides, a man's heart is programmed to accomadate as many banny as possible.
But if it's a woman you will open your mouth and call her a cheater ?
Seriously your statement sound so ignorant and dirty,look at your life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Dannyyoung26(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's impossible...
But don't use that word love....
Love is overstatement...
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by AdesewaAde(f): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is deep

Zonefree:
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Zonefree(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:

A man is legally allowed to marry as many wives as he can take care of.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by chatinent: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
To bi brolosho no bi day job. I hope you no go call your sis ashawo if she does the same.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
YES! But after some time, he will finally know which of d two he loves more!

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

A man is legally allowed to marry as many wives as he can take care of.
Will you stop talking nonsense,did you not read your second statement before posting it?
You are trying to twist your words.

Stop moving from thread to thread concerning women issue just to talk irritating words.
You are the same person who will backlash a woman if she did something like that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by AdesewaAde(f): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Humm
Vinnie2000:
YES! But after some time, he will finally know which of two he loves more!
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
men are cheap..

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Kindness22(f): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
k
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by AdesewaAde(f): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin grin
Jeon:
men are cheap..
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Deicide: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:

We did not make the rules.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
AdesewaAde:
grin grin grin
seriously no joke..

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Deicide:
We did not make the rules.
Who's talking about rules?
Read the first statement he made, hypocritical.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by AdesewaAde(f): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Please nobody should fight on this post ,all I want are responses from mature people
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by lilvicky68(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
If loving and showing care to two or more women will make them happy why won't I..

At least I will reduce the number of unhappy women in the world..thereby making the world a better place.

And yes a man can love more than one woman..

pls let love lead

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by AdesewaAde(f): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
lilvicky68:
If loving and showing care to two or more women will make them happy why won't I..

At least I will reduce the number of unhappy women in the world..
Lmao!!!

Ibo la tun jasi yi?
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by lilvicky68(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
AdesewaAde:

Lmao!!!

Ibo la tun jasi yi?
Meaning?
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by advanceDNA: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
AdesewaAde:
Please nobody should fight on this post ,all I want are responses from mature people

Too late

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeon:
men are cheap..
Women are CHEAPER, my friend!
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by illicit(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's African love
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeon:
men are cheap..
very cheap
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Women are CHEAPER, my friend!
men are very cheap.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by garriAndsugar: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeon:
men are very cheap.
Mtchewwwww
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by AdesewaAde(f): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
illicit:
It's African love
African love?
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by illicit(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
AdesewaAde:

African love?

Yes

African men have big hearts
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriandsugar

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by garriAndsugar: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=110926376][/quote]

What are you now felling like??

Mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday / Viral Video Of A Virgin Girl Exhibiting Her Zulu Dance Steps / My Wife Messed Up, A Rasta Guy In Nigeria Removed Her Panties On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.