Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? (9467 Views)

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
e pain u like dat? Calm down inugo

its called calling a spade A SPADE... what you described is the Oxford dictionary definition of a cheap golddigging pay as you go olosho.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
My HOD back then in school told me to always help guys who are in need instead of helping ladies, he said ladies will not even act like they know you anymore when they see u some other time but guys no matter how long they will always reciprocate one way or the other... from that day I’ve tried it out With guys and ladies to see results and it turns out he was right after all

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
mytime24:
No generous

Gentleman in naija
How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by odysey: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
emmarocks:
So I'm usually like this 99.9 %
But do ladies actually have a name for these categories of men...?
I call us gentlemen...
I hope you ladies don't call us Brother wey mumu�

They call them gay smh
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the above is the definition of being a cheap golddigging pay as you go olosho.... you dont find a man attractive but if he spends money/gifts on you, suddenly you find him attractive and will value him as a possible mate?!?!?!?

...this is the summary of how most Nigerian women behaves.

Money gives them INSTANT AND AUTOMATIC FEELINGS for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Liposure: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good samaritan. But they are rare
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Iceyjays:
You this girl again

grin grin grin
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by coldFLARES1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
Oga no reason their matter. Just do your own. Last year one small girl Wey I say make I dey help came from school. No attachments nothing. I don't even see her sexual traits sef. Her mom sells moinmoin down the road and I just picked interest in her because she is too brilliant. She hangs around my office anytime she's around. People even calls her omo Oga. Ogas daughter. Girls. She scattered my heart. I wanted someone to transfer call credit to my number but I don't know the number so I flashed her phone that she was charging in my office so I can retrieve it. Guess my name on her phone? UBA.
I was like no ooo. Make I use my normal line wey I sabi maybe na mistake.... Ring I dial am. First bank. I nearly mad. Confronted her when she returned she just dey look. I kuku told her to get more banks as my own bank Don liquidate.

Moral of the story, then no get sense. Sense of entitlement kee them
grin. Seriously, it would break the heart to know what the average fine girl labels you when you turn yourself into her provider or 'ever present help in times of need'. The names are not nice at all!

I was tending to my matter when a girl came with a ware needing me to patronize. Unlike me, I listened to her; she made a few more visits and in one of them told me her story. Touched, I committed to raising close to 50% of her fees. Then any time she came around, which was becoming like thrice a week, she gets something decent to fare back to school.

So, it happened one day, she got really carried away and was raving about how she would have nothing romantic to do with a married man.

Mehn, after fire baptism on the last relationship before getting married, e no go make sense make thunder strike for one place twice. I needed to extricate from the leech. Note, my intentions were noble, not because I want to stay righteous but because I don't want to be entangled with a girl that may be having sexual relationship with yahoo ritualists and be trapped in some sort of spiritual complications. I have enough on my plate already.

So I said Sister, I already made a commitment, I would redeem Insha Allahu, but I am careful not to be tagged inappropriately going forward, so I won't like you coming around since I cant ask to be compensated with sex.

Help guys instead!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jesus Christ angry
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
coldFLARES1:
grin. Seriously, it would break the heart to know what the average fine girl labels you when you turn yourself into her provider or 'ever present help in times of need'. The names are not nice at all!

I was tending to my matter when a girl came with a ware needing me to patronize. Unlike me, I listened to her; she made a few more visits and in one of them told me her story. Touched, I committed to raising close to 50% of her fees. Then any time she came around, which was becoming like thrice a week, she gets something decent to fare back to school.

So, it happened one day, she got really carried away and was raving about how she would have nothing romantic to do with a married man.

Mehn, after fire baptism on the last relationship before getting married, e no go make sense make thunder strike for one place twice. I needed to extricate from the leech. Note, my intentions were noble, not because I want to stay righteous but because I don't want to be entangled with a girl that may be having sexual relationship with yahoo ritualists and be trapped in some sort of spiritual complications. I have enough on my plate already.

So I said Sister, I already made a commitment, I would redeem Insha Allahu, but I am careful not to be tagged inappropriately going forward, so I won't like you coming around since I cant ask to be compensated with sex.

Help guys instead!

Bros. The guys I've helped. All of them, didn't help me when the time came. I was broke like a rat for a few months, I saw their colour.
Now na just random people o. In fact people I'm sure I'll never meet. Like random account numbers on Nl. When I push money to them I'm more at peace than these leeches. Before anyone gets my cash again either male or female, e go go through rigorous trials o. I Don learn

6 Likes

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Newmanluckyman:
...this is the summary of how most Nigerian women behaves.

Money gives them INSTANT AND AUTOMATIC FEELINGS for you.

golddiggers typical reaction...
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by UwaMmebii(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
Oga no reason their matter. Just do your own. Last year one small girl Wey I say make I dey help came from school. No attachments nothing. I don't even see her sexual traits sef. Her mom sells moinmoin down the road and I just picked interest in her because she is too brilliant. She hangs around my office anytime she's around. People even calls her omo Oga. Ogas daughter. Girls. She scattered my heart. I wanted someone to transfer call credit to my number but I don't know the number so I flashed her phone that she was charging in my office so I can retrieve it. Guess my name on her phone? UBA.
I was like no ooo. Make I use my normal line wey I sabi maybe na mistake.... Ring I dial am. First bank. I nearly mad. Confronted her when she returned she just dey look. I kuku told her to get more banks as my own bank Don liquidate.

Moral of the story, then no get sense. Sense of entitlement kee them

Hahaha this one weak me
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by UwaMmebii(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Alao046:

Oga fellows man too dey do him fellow man bad thing. Niggas dey also collect money from their fellow man, them go con dey tag their fellow man as mugu, maga. The only reason that's hasn't been noticed is that guys tend to save their fellow guys number with real name or Nick name, but deep down they take him as a fool, person wey no wise. So this your story is similar to both boys and girls. Infact some guys are more devilish

This ur assersion no follow abeg, i'v never meet such guy. No guy that u helped will do such. I mean a guy that is seriously in need of help

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by coldFLARES1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
Bros. The guys I've helped. All of them, didn't help me when the time came. I was broke like a rat for a few months, I saw their colour.
Now na just random people o. In fact people I'm sure I'll never meet. Like random account numbers on Nl. When I push money to them I'm more at peace than these leeches. Before anyone gets my cash again either male or female, e go go through rigorous trials o. I Don learn
fair enough!
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by idris646(m): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
na fat fool we dey call dat kain person
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Toseenlove: 12:28am On Apr 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
one thing some men don't know is, some women don't find some men attractive so they use the tactic of asking for something they know you won't give them even though u can afford it, so when u say no..they are happy that u have gotten pissed and u will leave them alone. But for a serious guy that is persistent and determined, if he shocks her by giving her, it's tell her that although he is not physically attractive..his character of generosity is attractive and they begin to take u seriously

Nigerian Thieves.....I trust una..
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Toseenlove: 12:31am On Apr 11, 2020
UwaMmebii:

This ur assersion no follow abeg, i'v never meet such guy. No guy that u helped will do such. I mean a guy that is seriously in need of help

Even me too.....Perhaps the guy Is high on oshogbo Weed...
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Palehair: 4:28am On Apr 11, 2020
odysey:

They call them gay smh
So, a gay man who helps a straight man without asking for anything in return is called what then?
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 11, 2020
emmarocks:
So I'm usually like this 99.9 %
But do ladies actually have a name for these categories of men...?
I call us gentlemen...
I hope you ladies don't call us Brother wey mumu�

Big Brother
BB

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Toseenlove:

Nigerian Thieves.....I trust una..
grin grin ;Dspoken like one.with the mentality of a poor.man cool
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by MhizJoyce(f): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2020
chiommy123:
why not allow them ladies to answer your question?
So that they can continue to lie abi. grin
We know the answer already - Maga grin
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by MhizJoyce(f): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Phenomenal16:
A virtuous man who can find
Maga. grin
I'm pretty sure you have no idea how many women ask men for help these days. You wouldn't want your bf or brother to start granting all of them the favour. grin
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by MhizJoyce(f): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
one thing some men don't know is, some women don't find some men attractive so they use the tactic of asking for something they know you won't give them even though u can afford it, so when u say no..they are happy that u have gotten pissed and u will leave them alone. But for a serious guy that is persistent and determined, if he shocks her by giving her, it's tell her that although he is not physically attractive..his character of generosity is attractive and they begin to take u seriously
That's true.
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by TrippleEEE: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Depends on you. You know when you're a mumu and also when you're helping with wisdom. Wisdom is profitable to direct!
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Toseenlove: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin ;Dspoken like one.with the mentality of a poor.man cool

grin Still doesn't change the fact that you are a damn thief lol, Argue with your keyboard.....

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Teejazy(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2020
Mugu, Maga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2020
Toseenlove:

grin Still doesn't change the fact that you are a damn thief lol, Argue with your keyboard.....
theif.. grin grin grin grin do u have what someone can steal, u are so funny
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Toseenlove: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
theif.. grin grin grin grin do u have what someone can steal, u are so funny

Yes I have so many things Oooh grin I'm afraid you might even want to steal my blokos sef lol.....I don't Joke with you ladies of nowadays. Una be Lion+Lioness combined together....

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by alkines(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
but e no go still last
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Iceyjays(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

grin grin grin
Why did you remove your picture?
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Such men don't exist
Re: A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? by emmarocks: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Preshieben:
Such men don't exist
then you haven't met me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Dancing With His Lady Confused As He Sees Another Lady's Ass (photos) / What I Discovered About My Girlfriend's Private Part In D Bathroom-man Recounts / Age Of Consent: 11 Or 18??!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.