Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Things You Like About Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Like About Your Partner (1190 Views)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Things that I love the most about You

Her Voice - It tops the list, it is the first thing that made me fall in love with her. She has an amazing voice.
Her Smile - She has the smile which can make dead stand up and start dancing. Had a rough day, tired and feeling like hell, just one smile of her and I can see that sad energy leaving my body. Her smile is the fragrance of my life.
Her Laughter - My god! I just love the way she laughes. When she laughes, I just close my eyes and let that happiness beat my eardrums and enter my body and recharge me. When she laughs I just want the time to stop and trapped in the moment forever.
Her caring nature - She cares about me so much. I remember that the other day she cooked for me and we were eating together. We were spoon feeding each other. She was giving me a larger bite to eat because she knew I was hungry. Funmi you are irreplaceable.
Her way of talking - She has a way of talking which can make your sleep go away (no she doesn’t yell). I mean she always talks interestingly. A big crust of good sense of humour. She is vast and very knowledgeable.
Her dreams - She is not a kind of girl who has those few small dreams, she is the one who has the dream to conquer the world. She is independent and open-minded. I really like this about her. She dreams of being the most successful person in this world and I dream of standing beside her at every step. Oh no I forget,she likes a little drama and that spice up our relationship.
Be proud and sincere about your partner, tell Nairaland what you like about him/ her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Graceplenty: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2020
hmmm love is sweet cheesy
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Graceplenty:
hmmm love is sweet cheesy
. Tell us what you like about your partner
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Sam119(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2020
What I like about my woman is her craziness. She disturbs like mad and always remind me of the fact that I need to be up and doing(disciplinerian) undecided

5 Likes

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2020
grin grin grin

No Comment.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Dreiwizzy: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2020
I like her because she doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin grin

No Comment.
. You mean there is nothing you like about your man?
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Jokerman(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2020
1. God fearing
2. Beautiful
3. Hardworking
4. Figure 8
5. Choir mistress
6. Respectful, humble and kind
7. God's gift

4 Likes

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Bluezy13(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2020
Hmmm...

For those who partners

1 Like

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2020
Jokerman:
1. God fearing
2. Beautiful
3. Hardworking
4. Figure 8
5. Choir mistress
6. Respectful, humble and kind
7. God's gift
awwn

2 Likes

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Jaubdu:

Her Voice - It tops the list, it is the first thing that made me fall in love with her. She has an amazing voice.
Her Smile - She has the smile which can make dead stand up and start dancing. Had a rough day, tired and feeling like hell, just one smile of her and I can see that sad energy leaving my body. Her smile is the fragrance of my life.
Her Laughter - My god! I just love the way she laughes. When she laughes, I just close my eyes and let that happiness beat my eardrums and enter my body and recharge me. When she laughs I just want the time to stop and trapped in the moment forever.
Her caring nature - She cares about me so much. I remember that the other day she cooked for me and we were eating together. We were spoon feeding each other. She was giving me a larger bite to eat because she knew I was hungry. Funmi you are irreplaceable.
Her way of talking - She has a way of talking which can make your sleep go away (no she doesn’t yell). I mean she always talks interestingly. A big crust of good sense of humour. She is vast and very knowledgeable.
Her dreams - She is not a kind of girl who has those few small dreams, she is the one who has the dream to conquer the world. She is independent and open-minded. I really like this about her. She dreams of being the most successful person in this world and I dream of standing beside her at every step. Oh no I forget,she likes a little drama and that spice up our relationship.
Be proud and sincere about your partner, tell Nairaland what you like about him/ her.
kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nikepucci1: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jaubdu:

It will end in tears grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by jawalis(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Just the Clean Toto.
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nikepucci1:

It will end in tears grin grin
. Why are you bitter? Try to love and be loved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:
Just the Clean Toto.
You don't have to disrespect your lady.
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

For those who partners
. Your partner is on the way. Just open your eye.
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sam119:
What I like about my woman is her craziness. She disturbs like mad and always remind me of the fact that I need to be up and doing(disciplinerian) undecided
. Hmmm my kind of girl
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by jawalis(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jaubdu:
You don't have to disrespect your lady.
Really? What should I have done. Worship her? One frozen70 lady here on NL just displayed the highest level of their usual uncouthness and rudeness even when I was quietly staying on my lane and you want me to respect ladies? NO.
None of them deserves it. NO ONE.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Blacknote: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
She's always there for me, Never complain nor demand for anything,
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by placeofallure(f): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
*He loves me without holding anything back.
*He treats my family right, my mum is crazy about him.
*He over Pampers me, he lets me get away with things
*He doesn't cheat.
* His dexterity on the guitar is pure class.
* He is everybody's favourite, cos he's kind to everyone, even domestic helps, security, everyone.

God bless you baby boy.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:

Really? What should I have done. Worship her? One frozen70 lady here on NL just displayed the highest level of their usual uncouthness and rudeness even when I was quietly staying on my lane and you want me to respect ladies? NO.
Do it at least for yourself Worth.
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
placeofallure:
*He loves me without holding anything back.
*He treats my family right, my mum is crazy about him.
*He over Pampers me, he lets me get away with things
*He doesn't cheat.
* His dexterity on the guitar is pure class.
* He is everybody's favourite, cos he's kind to everyone, even domestic helps, security, everyone.

God bless you baby boy.
. Hmmm is he a Nigerian?
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Blacknote:
She's always there for me, Never complain nor demand for anything,
. Is she a Nigerian?
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Lamanii22(f): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jaubdu:

Awwwwwn I'm thrilled... I'm happy for you hun

1 Like

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Tozic: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
I like her because she doesn't exist
grin
What an honest word
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by ugolinze123(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Notin...
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by 21cents: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
her thick thighs.. oh my God!!
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by frozen70(f): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:

Who cares, as if I care
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sam119:

Lols
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

Awwwwwn I'm thrilled... I'm happy for you hun
. Thanks, can you tell us what you like or think about your partner?

1 Like

Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
ugolinze123:
Notin...
. You mean you are in a relationship with someone who you don't fancy anything about?
Re: Things You Like About Your Partner by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:

Lols
. Be sincere about your partner tell Nairaland about him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. / Why Dating Single Mum's As A Redpilled Guy Is A NO NO / Per Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.