Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

(watch Video) "The Dick I’m Having After This Whole Rubbish Is Gonna Dry And Bre - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (watch Video) "The Dick I’m Having After This Whole Rubbish Is Gonna Dry And Bre (703 Views)

What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures / SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(watch Video) "The Dick I’m Having After This Whole Rubbish Is Gonna Dry And Bre by Asitim: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2020
(Watch Video) "The dick I’m having after this whole rubbish is gonna dry and break" Slay Queen Says. (Photo)

According to Asitim report Nigeria Slay queen who is living in Lagos, Lekki Phase 2 said that "The dick I’m having after this whole rubbish is gonna dry and break"

Watch the video below

https://asitim.com.ng/2020/04/10/watch-video-the-dick-im-having-after-this-whole-rubbish-is-gonna-dry-and-break-slay-queen-says-photo/

(1) (Reply)

Reality Star, Khloe Kardashian Set To Borrow Some Liters Of Sperm From Her Ex. / The Old Lady’s Advice Got Me A Husband / Viral Hair Wax Breaks The Internet [women Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.