Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. (4576 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by jawalis(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I hope this helps

Women generally live longer than males – on average by six to eight years. This difference is partly due to an inherent biological advantage for the female, but it also reflects behavioural differences between men and women.

However, in some settings, notably in parts of Asia, these advantages are overridden by gender-based discrimination so that female life expectancy at birth is lower than or equal to that of males. Life expectancy for women also varies across regions and income levels of countries.

For instance, life expectancy for women is more than 80 years in at least 35 countries. In the WHO African Region it was estimated at only 54 years and in some countries, particularly in East and Southern Africa, the lack of improvement in life expectancy is mainly due to HIV/AIDS and maternal mortality.
Newborn girls are more likely to survive to their first birthday than newborn boys are.

This advantage continues through­out life: women tend to have lower rates of mortality at all age. Women’s longevity advantage becomes most apparent in old age.

This may be the result of lower lifetime risk behaviours such as smoking and alcohol use. Alternatively, it may be the effect of harder-to-identify biological advantages that result in relatively lower rates of cardiovascular disease and cancer in women.

The gap in life expectancy between women and men is narrowing to some extent in some developed coun­tries. This may be due to increased smoking among women and falling rates of cardio­vascular disease among men. It is also important to note that the extra years of life for women are not always lived in good health.
Thank you brother. You are great
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:
Thank you brother. You are great
uwc
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Lamanii22(f): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Swiitdoll:
Stop chatting shit. Everything should just be done moderately. I’ve cooked at my boyfriends house while I visited Cos we were hungry and he cooks too. Often times I just make the rice as he’s already made his own stew or I don’t cook at all or we eat out. I’ve washed his clothes as putting only two clothes in the machine is a waste of electricity and washing powder so I add his and I forget and he’ll take it out and spread them all. I only agree with no babies. If birth control fails (which isn’t uncommon) please go to the family planning clinic and get rid of it. Why isn’t abortion legal in Nigeria yet? If it’s legal it’ll prevent damaged wombs from unsafe abortions as everything will be done professionally with almost a zero risk. Furthermore there’s nothing like “give him sex” he’s not taking anything from her, it’s a mutual act, she’s either turned on, wants it and consents to it or say no.

I agree with you.... Totally

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

I agree with you.... Totally
like seriously?!
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Lamanii22(f): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
like seriously?!

Yeah everything should be done moderately..... And if you're not ready for a baby, there should be options... Abortions or give the baby up for adoption... It's a choice not like I condone abortion but.....
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

Yeah everything should be done moderately..... And if you're not ready for a baby, there should be options... Abortions or give the baby up for adoption... It's a choice not like I condone abortion but.....
Any idea how I can unread what u just wrotetongue
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Lamanii22(f): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Any idea how I can unread what u just wrotetongue

You shouldn't take it to heart... It's just my view, it's okay if you differ from it, no problem...
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by alex81(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Single ladies in relationships should not over play their roles as girlfriends,especially if they fancy getting proposed to by the guy they are dating!

there are actually things u can do as girlfriends but know the limits... if u start playing the role of a wife, u might send signals and impressions as a lady good enough as a wife but pictured as a lady of convenience.

u do urself more harm than good... such moves will only earn u many years as his girlfriend and he wouldnt for one minute hurry up to make u his wife.

you give him sex whenever he wants it.

you wash his clothes.

u make the dishes.

sometimes u agree to even make babies with him

u clean his house and all that stuff.

Mark my word

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

You shouldn't take it to heart... It's just my view, it's okay if you differ from it, no problem...
The hidden truths about guys and relationships can only be revealed to u by a guy... ladies are wired to see things in a certain perspective when it has to do with dating which has so much to do with how they feel.

Guys can be manipulative if u gift them that opportunity. we sometimes crave for what we cant get.

we usually expect her to come with an exclusive and reserved valued worth, and when we understand that we re not yet entitled with the total package, we are forced to make vital decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=alex81 post=88292897][/quote]lol. not funny though... another baby left to use the internet with their step dad's android phone.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Honestly, I think I need a manual to this relationship thing or maybe a class grin. We need to understand that different people with their different perspective. What rocks my boat might sink yours.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Honestly, I think I need a manual to this relationship thing or maybe a class grin. We need to understand that different people with their different perspective. What rocks my boat might sink yours.
there is a constant fact in all of these. its beyond perspective. it's either u accept it or let ur opinion teleport you to a realm of nothingnesscheesy
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Glink2018(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
it is wrong to over try and impress any guy during relationship. u make urself ordinary by doing that !

If you like over impress a guy. If God say he go marry, he go marry you.
I'm sorry, it is hard for you to find a virtuous lady in this our present generation....all that they want is people that can spend on them in spite of the fact that they have little or nothing to offer other than sex styles.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Have u heard of E-BAN? IF NO, check my thread then get back to me.
no have not sir,what is it all about ?
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
no have not sir,what is it all about ?
Go check
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Glink2018:

If you like over impress a guy. If God say he go marry, he go marry you.
I'm sorry, it is hard for you to find a virtuous lady in this our present generation....all that they want is people that can spend on them in spite of the fact that they have little or nothing to offer other than sex styles.
God has no hand in marriages. why do people try to link everything to God when everything has been trusted to u to take care of.

what is wrong with humans.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Glink2018(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
God has no hand in marriages. why do people try to link everything to God when everything has been trusted to u to take care of.

what is wrong with humans.

You know that both of us are in different worlds. So, we don't speak the same language. we don't buy the same idea.

Happy good Friday
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Glink2018:

You know that both of us are in different worlds. So, we don't speak the same language. we don't buy the same idea.

Happy good Friday
lol
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Lamanii22(f): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
The hidden truths about guys and relationships can only be revealed to u by a guy... ladies are wired to see things in a certain perspective when it has to do with dating which has so much to do with how they feel.

Guys can be manipulative if u gift them that opportunity. we sometimes crave for what we cant get.

we usually expect her to come with an exclusive and reserved valued worth, and when we understand that we re not yet entitled with the total package, we are forced to make vital decisions.

Oh okay... This is new lol... May God give us the right partner.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Go check
i just did i saw nothing
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Hed0nist: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
OP has a point. But in the end it doesn't even matter. grin

It just depends on the individual guy and the individual babe. Especially in this day and time.
If a girl refuses to do such things (knacks, cooking, etc) for a guy who requires them, he can easily push her aside and look for the one that will.

Girls too can be desperate sha. They just keep holding on even when they can see that their partner's goals are different from theirs. Even when he tells them plainly that he has no plans for marriage. They keep trying to see if they can change him instead of leaving.

It's annyoing because babes have more to lose. Beauty and fertility decreasing with time. As they age the probability of getting chose reduces cos to be realistic after the age of 35 very few desirable men will come their way.

In conclusion: Marriage and relationships are very annoying because they depend too much on what another individual wants (which you can never truly know and can even change at anytime). Like if your guy/babe say dem no do again, wetin you wan do?

Las Las we are all fuccked in this world. Just pray you end up with someone who won't fucck you up. Or focus on your career. Or have a life long project to get Dem fulfilment vibes. Or seek pleasure till the end. Etc.

NB: Oh shiiiit!!! 4:20!!!!!!
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

Oh okay... This is new lol... May God give us the right partner.
God has no hand on whom you marry, as free moral agents that we are he leaves us with the option to choose, we can only ask him to bless us with the wisdom of making the right choices.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
i just did i saw nothing
u didnt check well
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u didnt check well
can you please brief me what its all about ?
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by MadeINchenzen2: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
can you please brief me what its all about ?
check it bro.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
check it bro.
have gone through it ,am not a beggar,the present situation that warrant seeking for help,i have customers oweing me nd i just got a new accomodation in January which is worth some cash around lagos and presently financially handicap,thats why i seek for help from kind hearted nairalanders,am a business man ,you can check my thread

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Orgyte: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Will they learn and listen. Even the one currently in my life doing everything to show me she is a wife material.everyday calling my phone 3 - 5 times a day. It's annoying. A guy needs his freedom not everyone you make urself available.. am tired of this. I don't even know how to tell how this.
Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by X0012(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Babe Oil dey your head
Chop knuckle grin

Swiitdoll:
Stop chatting shit. Everything should just be done moderately. I’ve cooked at my boyfriends house while I visited Cos we were hungry and he cooks too. Often times I just make the rice as he’s already made his own stew or I don’t cook at all or we eat out. I’ve washed his clothes as putting only two clothes in the machine is a waste of electricity and washing powder so I add his and I forget and he’ll take it out and spread them all. I only agree with no babies. If birth control fails (which isn’t uncommon) please go to the family planning clinic and get rid of it. Why isn’t abortion legal in Nigeria yet? If it’s legal it’ll prevent damaged wombs from unsafe abortions as everything will be done professionally with almost a zero risk. Furthermore there’s nothing like “give him sex” he’s not taking anything from her, it’s a mutual act, she’s either turned on, wants it and consents to it or say no.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by Goddys(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
No woman will force a guy to marry her. Some believe the guy will change his mind. They re wasting their time.

Guys no longer think about marriage. We can reproduce till old age. why entagle with a woman that adds more stress and responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. by drmikeadams(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Goddys:
No woman will force a guy to marry her. Some believe the guy will change his mind. They re wasting their time.

Guys no longer think about marriage. We can reproduce till old age. why entagle with a woman that adds more stress and responsibility.
grin grin grin. I think say na only me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Night Sms / -- / Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.