Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala (4574 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
She told me about a guy who got her an Iphone sometime ago (before I met her). The guy asked her to be his girlfriend, she didn't give a reply yet, but she was gonna say yes anyway

The guy stopped calling and texting her... She tried reaching him, wasn't possible...

After some months she was told that the guy was robbed and all that...

Then I asked her if the guy calls her and gives her a genuine and justifiable explanation of his reason for not being available, then requests to get her back, what will be your reply? Then she replied to me "I don't know"... Asked again yet she gave the same reply

I walked out angrily... Never answered her calls since then...

And she's my girlfriend.... Infact I need advice

Below are the messages i sent to her... So that she will explain things to me

She replied to me, The truth is that I loved him not because he got me an iPhone no , but because it was genuine...
Do not say the reason why I love him is because he’s financially stable cuz he’s not the first person

So She's staying

she said loved him... That was what I was watching out for... She has met the guy in the past before we started dating... And na me open her cunt self

If she had said love him instead of loved... Na to leave am
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Mjanee(f): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2022
Is she ur gf
I dont get that line undecided undecided

See the pile of message u sent her grin grin grin
This love dey shark una sha cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Mjanee:
Is she ur gf
I dont get that line undecided undecided
yes she is
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by SarutobiEky(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Bro!!!! Move on with your life.
Take care of your mom.
Send money to your sisters, brothers... Your best pal, who's always been there for you, let him have a nice treat.

Don't go stressing your life because of a female who's not family!

Please!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Clickguy44: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Ejo e ti poju.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Haakeem(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Look at all the note you sent her, how i wish she would just reply with a single word which is 'Iol'.

29 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Totilopussylick(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2022
And after sending all this piles of massage, she never still reply you

What do want us to do for you

Can't you see, your not longer relevant.

Your no longer in her class.

I bet you don't need me to say '' say bye bye to her;

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2022
Look if a guy got her a phone nothing wrong with that..
The first paragraph where you said she was gonna cheat anyways is what kills a relationship very fast..how did you come to that judgement?

As for the messages why not arrange a meeting so both of you can have a conversation physically..
Tell her how you really feel..the chance of she opening up to you is higher..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by odinson1(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The first paragraph where you said she was gonna cheat anyways is what kills a relationship very fast..how did you come to that judgement?

As for the messages why not arrange a meeting so both of you can have a conversation physically..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

that was before I met her... And she said she was gonna say yes to the guy then
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by odinson1(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2022
You are just wasting your time, energy and money.

She has no regards,love or respect for you and will definitely cheat If and when she gets the chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Take care of your mom.
Send money to your sisters, brothers... Your best pal, who's always been there for you, let him have a nice treat.

Please!
you're right

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
And after sending all this piles of massage, she never still reply you

What do want us to do for you

Can't you see, your not longer relevant.

Your no longer in her class.

I bet you don't need me to say '' say bye bye to her;
she will.. she's often busy with work
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
that was before I met her... And she said she was gonna say yes to the guy then
But she didn't?
Just speak with her physically..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Totilopussylick(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
she will.. she's often busy with work
i hope you don't have too much feeling for this gal

I can not come and read news later about a boy that jumped into the lagoons because of woman tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=odinson1 post=109728406][/quote]
If you don't have anything reasonable to say can you pls stop quoting me? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Candidlady: 10:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Wait you sent her all that messages undecided

My God

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by pansophist(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2022
Learn to say less than necessary. Those pile of messages makes you seem weak, helpless, and optionless. If she wants to stay, or go, she will do so regardless of those messages. How things happens have already been established from the onset, you're just a cast. You can't control the play, but your part in it.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by kernniejay(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2022
She could not even dignify your message with a single reply, not even a "Lol" or an emoji !
Can't you see that she has lost interest in you already? Her mind is on another guy either her ex or somebody else somewhere.
And you sent this epistle to her? No wonder she doesn't like you, your story is too much. Women don't like men that tell stories, they rather prefer men that listen to their own long boring stories, that is after taking care of their bills for them.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by sydney440(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Guy you really get plenty time ohhhh... which kind small pikin be this!!!! See rubbish yarns

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Nicepoker(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Take care of your mom.

Please!
As usual the father is left out.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Ofadaman(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Lol, this one don remix the 17 questions song of 50 cent.

If you get sense, you go chase money than this nonsense. That your babe ,the guy wey buy am Iphone go still fvk again ,plus many more guys, the pvssy will continue to be destroyed as it has always been.

This pile of trash makes you look weak, hopeless, desperate and needy, these are the signs of a weak man and no women will follow a man with such attitude.
Grow the fvk up, man!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Truvelisback(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
She told me about a guy who got her an Iphone sometime ago (before I met her). The guy asked her to be his girlfriend, she didn't give a reply yet, but she was gonna say yes anyway

The guy stopped calling and texting her... She tried reaching him, wasn't possible...

Then I asked her if the guy calls her and gives her a genuine and justifiable explanation of his reason for not being available, then requests to get her back, what will be your reply? Then she replied to me "I don't know"... Asked again yet she gave the same reply

Bro, were u expecting her to take u more serious than the guy who bought her Iphone? Bro, leave her. Save urself from this.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2022
Why not just get a driver’s license instead of giving your pennies and bundles to a woman. If she can get so swayed cos of a mere phone and you keep wasting your time and pleasing her. She will later be the one to tell you the “guy doesn’t even have a car” Lmao!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by 2dice01: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Haakeem:
Look at all the note you sent her, how i wish she would just reply with a single word which is 'Iol'.

K

Would have been better grin cheesy
The aunty serve him appetizer before the main menu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Qatar2022: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:

She's not your girlfriend, she's dating the guy already
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Abovebest(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Bro, if you end up being poor can you stand by yourself

Like do you like being broke?

Hustle oo bro

Never settle your mind on being poor

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by Sonnobax15(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2022
lipsrsealed
Wahala for guymen wey dey date themselves,but keep on deceiving themselves they are in a relationship undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
i hope you don't have too much feeling for this gal

I can not come and read news later about a boy that jumped into the lagoons because of woman tongue
yeah I'm serious with her and she seems to be serious with me... But I don't know why she will reply like that
Sometime ago she declined an offer of 200k from a guy who wants to date her by all means. The guy later threatened me sef..
I even told her that if she doesn't make me understand what she's thinking that I will replaced her within a blink.... Those words hurt her so badly.. I wander what test this is or what she's thinking
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But she didn't?
Just speak with her physically..
Thanks bro... The girl loves me a lot... I'm even feeling bad for asking her such question; She might have given me such reply because she feels that I was doubting her honesty then probably she might just say let her give me something to worry about, in order to get back at me..
However, she told me that let me see it this way, if she had replied no... Then I see her later with the guy nko.... In her words, did I do bad thing to tell you this?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
MarquisKelvin:
Thanks bro... The girl loves me a lot... I'm even feeling bad for asking her such question; She might have given me such reply because she feels that I was doubting her honesty then probably she might just say let her give me something to worry about, in order to get back at me..
However, she told me that let me see it this way, if she had replied no... Then I see her later with the guy nko.... In her words, did I do bad thing to tell you this?
She might be an emotional lady.. relationship is all about patience and understanding aiit..don't rush things..you guys are still learning just as we all do in life..

Do as I said call and meet her physically..make her feel loved ..tell her how you really feel and things might work out for you guys..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala by MarquisKelvin: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ofadaman:
Lol, this one don remix the 17 questions song of 50 cent.

If you get sense, you go chase money than this nonsense. That your babe ,the guy wey buy am Iphone go still fvk again ,plus many more guys, the pvssy will continue to be destroyed as it has always been.

This pile of trash makes you look weak, hopeless, desperate and needy, these are the signs of a weak man and no women will follow a man with such attitude.
Grow the fvk up, man!.
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) / Error / Can You Date Her For 100 Million Dollars ??? ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.