Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive (78908 Views)

Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Dad After He Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Rihanna Sends Ventilator To Her Dad After He Tested Positive For Coronavirus(pix / Photos Of Governor Seyi Makinde With Davido, 9 Days Before He Tested Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Slimranky(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=88292497]Awwwwn my pretty rihanna.... I pray your father gets well soon hun[/quote

Why don't y'all read to the end
This article is very apt and self explanatory for you to jump into conclusion before reading the very end??
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by slowbreeze(f): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Very nice one.Rihanna no wan hear bad news.She has had a strained relationship with her dad due his battle with alcoholism;but still didn't hesitate to reach out to him in his time of distress..That's real love ��

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by virginchaser(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Despite sending the ventilator to Ronald's home on the Caribbean Island of Barbados, Mr Fenty thankfully did not need to use it.

He was released from the Paragon Isolation Center after 14 days, having fully recovered from the virus.

God divinely used her to buy ventilator for an intending patient who may not be able to afford it.
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by jnrbayano(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn my pretty rihanna.... I pray your father gets well soon hun

He is well now.

Is either you say, "get sick soon" or you say nothing at all
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by jnrbayano(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
pelicanbeau:
kindful heart!

First time of coming across the word kindful
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Hezmatosky: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
The only effective Prayer of a father to daughter is notin but getting a good husband, that's what the father has done. Rihanna, this year you must marry and bear children. Lessons to those girls who don't respect their fathers.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by EgunMogaji2: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Thank God...May we be financially stable at all time(z) so as to be able to take care of our loved ones

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by blowjohn(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
virginboy1:
One thing I love about daughters is that they hardly neglect their parents at old age.

smiley

I heard funky akindele didnt attend her father's burial.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Money good o.

That is a ventilator is dammm expensive.
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Chatflick(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
The only Female singer I could.... For
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by IdioticNLmods: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
irunoko:
then you are not looking for a good girl, you're looking for a community vajyna.those are the kinds of women that fit your type
You can turn a good girl to your personal bad bitch.. Change your mentality mahn.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Inferior19: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Londonland:
who is getting well soon?
Una no go read and be jumping to comment rubbish
Her father is getting well soon.so what's the problem?
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by AsawanaDgreat: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fyn girl, Money is good jor

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Love her more for this.
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Wettoid123: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Small but mighty, not like our yeyebrity that are always � mouthy
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Riri!

Did u see that she went all the way to get him a whole ventilator! Something officials of a particular country was begging to get.

What a good daughter
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Lalasticlala197: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good one
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by EmmySparky(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Did I just read ...went out of her way?...that's her father for God's sake
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Useless evening newspaper. With all her money and she has no husband. Very useless good for nothing big head angry
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Seunmama: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by lastempero: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
Better sweet juicy fresh girl child.. Lucky papa.
Chris Brown fvck up sha.. If na me get Rihanna i will fvck her 2 times in the morning, 2 times in the afternoon and 15 times in the night.

And u go get stroke after one month with such dosage grin
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by ttobizz(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sent "a" ventilator shocked

Superglue
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by idonhammer: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Na the Effects of too much weed

Londonland:
who is getting well soon?
Una no go read and be jumping to comment rubbish
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by DriggityDre: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
slowbreeze:
Very nice one.Rihanna no wan hear bad news.She has had a strained relationship with her dad due his battle with alcoholism;but still didn't hesitate to reach out to him in his time of distress..That's real love ��
Actually.
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by directonpc(m): 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Omo!
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
ProfDview1:
Who need ventilators, I have like extra two that I am not using?

Pls signify gringringrin
You would still need it cos you're yet to fully recover
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by JeffreyLiaison(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
My Celebrity Crush
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by BigJoe19: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
ornicus:
Useless evening newspaper. With all her money and she has no husband. Very useless good for nothing big head angry
This guy is crushing on Rihanna.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Kinematics: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Thank God...May we be financially stable at all time(z) so as to be able to take care of our loved ones

Next time read before rushing to comment.
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by skyfather09(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
virginboy1:
One thing I love about daughters is that they hardly neglect their parents at old age.

smiley
cumon shutap ya mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eminem Dies In Fatal Car Accident / Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.