Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive (78905 Views)

Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Dad After He Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Rihanna Sends Ventilator To Her Dad After He Tested Positive For Coronavirus(pix / Photos Of Governor Seyi Makinde With Davido, 9 Days Before He Tested Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by jnrbayano(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
pelicanbeau:

...a wordsmith at your disposal if you are in need of one.

Tell me more about it......here or ? You say
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Slimranky:

No problems I understand that feeling lol
Which movie are you watching?
I hail o, cheesy...
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Germi9: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
MrPolitics:

She has donated over $8million to aid Covid-19 and bought over 20 ventilators for her country on the side
Wow!! She tried..
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by fabuloz1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
Better sweet juicy fresh girl child.. Lucky papa.
Chris Brown fvck up sha.. If na me get Rihanna i will fvck her 2 times in the morning, 2 times in the afternoon and 15 times in the night.
If you were Chris Brown, you would have met girls way sexier and beautiful than Rihanna. So no talk o, you didn't know what Niggar saw
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Butoneday2(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
MrPolitics:

You people just jump to say rubbish. She has donated over 8 million dollars to Covid-19 aid and also bought over 20 ventilators for her country that has less than 20 positive cases so far
Did she called you before she made the donations, so how authentic is this your news. I need a proof of your claimed. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by dazzlingd(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rihanna my crush....see beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Londonland: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Inferior19:
Her father is getting well soon.so what's the problem?
pele
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:
When you have money, the first people you want to enjoy your money are your parents.

When I successfully relocate to Canada, I will be able to assist people more. This month I am taking my online dating very seriously. A Canadian magazine reported that online dating has gone up due to lockdowns. People are indoors. To keep themselves busy, they are switching to online dating. They said the number of people switching to online dating is more than the number on Valentine's day 2020.

One of the sites mentioned is Bit Mistress (Mostly for Canadian members. See Image below)

I have registered. My goal this month is to get 1 serious lover from Canada. Someone to help me escape from 9ja when all this covid stuff is over.

You pay to get an account with them right?
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by omonnakoda: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
ChristineC:
daughter moves grin

what's the use of money if it can't take care of family and friends?
It can take care of your cats and dogs
It can take care of ANYONE

People who say stuff like this are often those who have no money
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Londonland: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
idonhammer:
Na the Effects of too much weed

lol
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by osazsky(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
And over here the full country has only 4 ventilators .and aso rock stole the only one that was in Abuja teaching hos so that kyari can use it and d detriment of others
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Londonland: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn my pretty rihanna.... I pray your father gets well soon hun
another lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by JizzyB(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:
When you have money, the first people you want to enjoy your money are your parents.

When I successfully relocate to Canada, I will be able to assist people more. This month I am taking my online dating very seriously. A Canadian magazine reported that online dating has gone up due to lockdowns. People are indoors. To keep themselves busy, they are switching to online dating. They said the number of people switching to online dating is more than the number on Valentine's day 2020.

One of the sites mentioned is Bit Mistress (Mostly for Canadian members. See Image below)

I have registered. My goal this month is to get 1 serious lover from Canada. Someone to help me escape from 9ja when all this covid stuff is over.

Big bros grin
I hail thee
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by JizzyB(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Butoneday2:
Did she called you before she made the donations, so how authentic is this your news. I need a proof of your claimed. undecided

What have you donated so far??

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Butoneday2(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
JizzyB:

What have you donated so far??
Back Off
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Shormiey(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Macsjebs:

Space booking things grin
He may or may not likely come back to edit
grin grin

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Sirmuel1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Londonland:
who is getting well soon?
Una no go read and be jumping to comment rubbish

Don't mind them cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Shormiey(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:

Well done sir
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Shormiey(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
Better sweet juicy fresh girl child.. Lucky papa.
Chris Brown fvck up sha.. If na me get Rihanna i will fvck her 2 times in the morning, 2 times in the afternoon and 15 times in the night.
You wan kill yourself? And beside dude has met hot girls way better than Rihanna ....

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by petitejolie(f): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Thank God...May we be financially stable at all time(z) so as to be able to take care of our loved ones
Amen

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Burgerlomo: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good job Riri cool
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Slimranky(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Macsjebs:

I hail o, cheesy...

Bad man grin
I hail u too
No be wetin u get for mind oh
Hmm

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Tjiaz(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
But this Rihanna pretty sha. Damn see body, nice gesture from her.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by chi4lifed: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Thank God...May we be financially stable at all time(z) so as to be able to take care of our loved ones
Amen

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by moshino(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
veave:
Nice one Rihana. This is my prayer every blessed day. That I would be able to be there for my parents everytime and anytime. Oluwa bless your daughter. Na hand falling make person parents suffer because of scarcity of fundsl

Stop praying for the same thing "every blessed day". Go and work to make it happen. Do you think Rhianna sits and prays "every blessed day" for money like you. Go and work.
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Dpharisee: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
She needs to donate directly to disadvantaged black African American community being devastated by Covid19. Many of then live in lack and are not privileged to be among the work from home group like the whites, they have to go out to work and get exposed more to the virus
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by veave(f): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
moshino:

Stop praying for the same thing "every blessed day". Go and work to make it happen. Do you think Rhianna sits and prays "every blessed day" for money like you. Go and work.

So from my post, you have already deciphered that I don't work? Clap for yourself. All these kids talking cho cho cho on nairaland. You better avoid me.
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Blu3ray: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Seunmama:
grin grin grin

Fashion or?
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Nostradamus: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lymasaba:
The last picture is not rihanna.. that’s the fat man she was replaced with
so you believe that trashy video on YouTube one dunce posted about Rihanna??the imbeci13 even said Rihanna has been killed and she's now been replaced with one transgered woman...

Wasn't it the same slowpoke who said sometimes ago that Beyonce shape-shifted on stage??

I suspect this sango guy on nairaland to be the person behind those crazy videos on YouTube(the dunce even have several nairaland monikers).
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by jeanleurs: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Is Coronavirus sexually transmitted? Experts respond

https://tii.ai/coronavirussexuallytransmitted
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by X0012(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oga why u always advertising this website for us or are u the owner?

Babatunde40:

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by jeanleurs: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
is corona virus has an injection?

https://tii.ai/lacoursepourunvaccinestlance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eminem Dies In Fatal Car Accident / Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.