Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive (78913 Views)

Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Dad After He Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Rihanna Sends Ventilator To Her Dad After He Tested Positive For Coronavirus(pix / Photos Of Governor Seyi Makinde With Davido, 9 Days Before He Tested Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by canDy4eva(f): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
cRobo:
money can't buy life

At all o...
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by noblealuu: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
ProfDview1:
Who need ventilators, I have like extra two that I am not using?

Pls signify gringringrin

Stop this, it isn't funny.
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by canDy4eva(f): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
Better sweet juicy fresh girl child.. Lucky papa.
Chris Brown fvck up sha.. If na me get Rihanna i will fvck her 2 times in the morning, 2 times in the afternoon and 15 times in the night.

You better repent!
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Angelfrost(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
A daughter that is worth 50 sons... Respects from here!!!

Our so called billionaires here are hiding away, waiting for the pandemic to end so they can resume showing off to their moronic fans on social media!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Butoneday2(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
She's a stupid woman and a self centered living being. Na only her father she knows so others should go and perished. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by baib45: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Thank God...May we be financially stable at all time(z) so as to be able to take care of our loved ones
Amen

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by DonaldGenes(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
olaric:

But the article is short and straightforward enough for you to read and understand that the man has been discharged from the hospital. So, what's with the "get well soon" message you are sending him?

Lmao don't mind him
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by chinwezdasilva: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
olaric:

But the article is short and straightforward enough for you to read and understand that the man has been discharged from the hospital. So, what's with the "get well soon" message you are sending him?

Maybe he wants to send another sickness the gal papa
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Parisian: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mumu, if na woman now you go call am olosho.
IdioticNLmods:
Chris Brown fvck up sha.. If na me get Rihanna i will fvck her 2 times in the morning, 2 times in the afternoon and 15 times in the night.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Kellie069(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ventilator way some states for my country no get , na e one person buy send give her papa so. I pray for quick recovery of other affected persons
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by yosiakins(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pls room am seriously stranded here with my family, any amount I will really appreciate. 0113889067. Gt bank
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Annie001: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:
When you have money, the first people you want to enjoy your money are your parents.

When I successfully relocate to Canada, I will be able to assist people more. This month I am taking my online dating very seriously. A Canadian magazine reported that online dating has gone up due to lockdowns. People are indoors. To keep themselves busy, they are switching to online dating. They said the number of people switching to online dating is more than the number on Valentine's day 2020.

One of the sites mentioned is Bit Mistress (Mostly for Canadian members. See Image below)

I have registered. My goal this month is to get 1 serious lover from Canada. Someone to help me escape from 9ja when all this covid stuff is over.
Are you not tired of advertising your fake website
Only stupid people would fall into your trap
Nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by irunoko(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

You can turn a good girl to your personal bad bitch.. Change your mentality mahn.
ehennn grin

When she go out and experiment,no vex o grin
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by pelicanbeau(f): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
jnrbayano:

First time of coming across the word kindful

...a wordsmith at your disposal if you are in need of one.
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by IdioticNLmods: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
canDy4eva:

You better repent!
Come to my room let's repent together kiss
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
bamidelee:
You would still need it cos you're yet to fully recover
gringrin
Wetin I Wan use two do na
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Legendguru: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
ok
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Lamanii22(f): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=Slimranky post=88292855][/quote]

The headline's misleading lol... I couldn't read through I was seeing a movie and at the same time nairaland... Pardon me...
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Lamanii22(f): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
jnrbayano:

He is well now.

Is either you say, "get sick soon" or you say nothing at all

Lol... Either way... I only saw the headline... Didn't read through pardon me... Headline's can be misleading...
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Germi9: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Na only ur papa you know bi?
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by MrPolitics: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
virginchaser:
Despite sending the ventilator to Ronald's home on the Caribbean Island of Barbados, Mr Fenty thankfully did not need to use it.

He was released from the Paragon Isolation Center after 14 days, having fully recovered from the virus.

God divinely used her to buy ventilator for an intending patient who may not be able to afford it.

She already bought about 20 ventilators for her country but sure this will be an addition
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by MrPolitics: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Germi9:
Na only ur papa you know bi?

She has donated over $8million to aid Covid-19 and bought over 20 ventilators for her country on the side
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Realtord43: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:
When you have money, the first people you want to enjoy your money are your parents.

When I successfully relocate to Canada, I will be able to assist people more. This month I am taking my online dating very seriously. A Canadian magazine reported that online dating has gone up due to lockdowns. People are indoors. To keep themselves busy, they are switching to online dating. They said the number of people switching to online dating is more than the number on Valentine's day 2020.

One of the sites mentioned is Bit Mistress (Mostly for Canadian members. See Image below)

I have registered. My goal this month is to get 1 serious lover from Canada. Someone to help me escape from 9ja when all this covid stuff is over.
bro, Na money the hold me to complete my registration
.....the Don give me referral sef.....
Abeg if you know any person were want register...
pls let me know so I can't give him my referral to register so that I will be able to register for free.....
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by MrPolitics: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Butoneday2:
She's a stupid woman and a self centered living being. Na only her father she knows so others should go and perished. undecided

You people just jump to say rubbish. She has donated over 8 million dollars to Covid-19 aid and also bought over 20 ventilators for her country that has less than 20 positive cases so far

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Ryocaj(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
The major reason women live longer than men.. u no fit do pass urself.. u go do stand-up for another person ni..
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by 22marvelous(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
One of my favorites,Riki baby

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by todugo(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
veave:
Nice one Rihana. This is my prayer every blessed day. That I would be able to be there for my parents everytime and anytime. Oluwa bless your daughter. Na hand falling make person parents suffer because of scarcity of funds
Hustle o make you for help your parents enjoy OLD AGE grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by knowhowk: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Daughter that remembers her Father .Some with all the Wealth might not .
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Slimranky(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

The headline's misleading lol... I couldn't read through I was seeing a movie and at the same time nairaland... Pardon me...

No problems I understand that feeling lol
Which movie are you watching?
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Girl child... When i tell ppl that girl child could be of more value in the society likewise male child they scream often disadvantage if you dont have any boy in the house. My ppl truth is girl or boy a child is a gift from God the most important thing is how do you nurture and train such gift.

Always proud of Rihanna (umbrella) her gift back to humanity is enormous..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eminem Dies In Fatal Car Accident / Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.