Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Photos Of Governor Seyi Makinde With Davido, 9 Days Before He Tested Positive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Governor Seyi Makinde With Davido, 9 Days Before He Tested Positive (1440 Views)

Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M / Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive / Davido Called Out For Allegedly Infecting Governor Seyi Makinde With Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Governor Seyi Makinde With Davido, 9 Days Before He Tested Positive by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 6:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Moments ago, Oyo state governor, Seyi Makinde announced via his social media page that he’s tested positive for the Corona virus after running a test, although he’s asympomatic.

His latest news has had residents of his state and well meaning Nigerians worried and hopeful for a speedy recovery for the governor.

But another thing that has people concerned about his news is in the regard of the people he’s come in contact with and who could have potentially been infected through him.

Pondering about this has some citizens recalling that he was in a photo with singing sensation, Davido about a week ago.

This version of events has had tongues wagging as just three days ago, the singer announced that his fiance is also positive with the virus but his own results came our negative.

[url=https://] See Both Results After Close Contact [/url]

Re: Photos Of Governor Seyi Makinde With Davido, 9 Days Before He Tested Positive by Nwodosis(m): 6:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Bubu had enough body and spiritual contacts with Abba Kyari but Bubu tested negative!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Seyi Makinde With Davido, 9 Days Before He Tested Positive by OKorowanta: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2020
I can only say Na wa o!
Dis ting no funny again o!
Re: Photos Of Governor Seyi Makinde With Davido, 9 Days Before He Tested Positive by opebiboy: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Davido actually gave it to Makinde
Re: Photos Of Governor Seyi Makinde With Davido, 9 Days Before He Tested Positive by padi94(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Wow... how the power map moves

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Be On Lockdown With Somebody Son After The Lockdown"-toke Makinwa / Adorable Photos Of Actress Mercy Johnson's Newborn, Divine Ehinomen Okojie / I'm Too Expensive For Broke Boys, I Need Wealthy Men To Pamper Me - Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.