Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. (8036 Views)

I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin / Nigerians, What Should We Do To This People After May 29, 2023? (picture) / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Prnx(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
rexwalters:
Sorry to bust your long espistle, but you know nothing about Nigerian politics, no serious political party will choose anyone from the North, please tell me the Heavyweight weight political party that brought out a Southern candidate in the2019 Presidential election? It's all about calculation, President Buhari to preserve his legacy will single handedly with the assistance of Jagaban, and Oshiomole install Osinbajo as President.

President Buhari will be the 1st President in the history of Nigeria to hand over to his Vice, just be another number 1, to the President's cap, even Pdp & Yaradua on their death bed refused to hand over to Jonathan Ebele. Pdp never again.
you keep on talking bla bla bla say that if he knows the man buhari,that buhari like loyalty and I wonder when you become buhari's relative or friend to have known that apart from hearsay and again,you made mention of preservation of buhari's legacy and I wonder the legacy that is there to preserve,maybe the legacy of deaths,hardship,tribalism,nepotism,wickedness etc.the only thing I have to tell you is not to fight for any Nigerian politician,be it in PDP or APC .buh as for Osibanjo,I think and know that if God willing,he becomes Nigerian president by 2023,Nigeria will certainly regain its stand as a giant of African before his tenure ends because naturally,he's a good man with conscience and highly intelligent,smart and well articulated.infact,he may be the best president after yar'adua buh he gat to do away with his incoming nepostical ways of which I have noticed.goodnight.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Kingzeez10: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
RitualistMan:
[s][/s]
I pity those innocent kids that called you dad at home.

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Prnx(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
rexwalters:
Maybe senatorial position in Bayelsa, the man Jonathan was a mistake on Nigerian Politics, obasanjo made Jonathan VP to undermine the south south.
I hardly comment here buh I think I have to correct some wrong impressions from you now.from the way you're sounding,you must be a Muslim(sorry for asking about religion here)buh i've observed the high tendency of hatred you guys have for Jonathan even when buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond repair and still destroying buh you guys wouldn't see or know buh when he leaves office,you guys eyes will open for good.you guys keep on talking trash about Jonathan and can you compare your living now with your living during Jonathan era and tell yourself the truth the era you enjoy good life.I dislike ignorant and silly nonsense talks here just in the name of politics when the people you guys always defend here,knows not your existence.please,stop harboring hatred and quit from talking trash about the opposition because they both don't care about you guys.finally,buhari is the worst president and will be the worst president Nigerian will ever have and believe me,I've fully done my homework real good to have come up with my conclusion and don't let your life be ruined just the way buhari has ruin Nigerian and still ruining her thanks and goodnight.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by oyatz(m): 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
If Jonathan were to be in the APC, he stands a good chance to win in 2023.

Esseite:
The North would partner with the SS, get the SE in the bag, at the same time the SW and SE would be satisfied due to their never ending squabble.. there would be little or no succession cry and no zoning agreement cry either..

The signs are glaring.. guess what, GEJ might even be the one to nominate a candidate.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 11, 2020
oyatz:
If Jonathan were to be in the APC, he stands a good chance to win in 2023.

Not Jonathan contesting and winning, but Jonathan being key in nominating a SS candidate.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Superwave: 3:58am On Apr 11, 2020
When Yoruba becomes ghe president 2023 your wailing would have gone on steroid. This one na exercise you still de do. You go wail so tey pray make death kill you but no death will come. You can keep your sorrow theory to the fools that believe you.

gidgiddy:

What I see is that the North has no intention to concede power to the South. The Northern Elders Forum and the Arewa Consultative Forum have all said that Presidential rotation is not in the constitution and they do not recognize it. Power is very important to the North and they wont allow it to go down south for 8 years. Last time they did that with Obasanjo, they bitterly regretted it

In 2023, the Northerners will rally behind a fellow Northerner, no matter the party, and ensure he wins.

Osibanjo stands no chance as he will never be able to win votes outside his native SW
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Superwave: 4:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Dead brain pachukweddie77 making foolish claim destined to fail as always. You no de shame of failure ?!

gidgiddy:

Lets assume that APC fields Osibanjo as Presidential candidate in 2023, where will Osibanjo get the votes to win? The SS/SE zone wont vote for him. All the votes of the SW cannot make him president. That leaves the North to decide. So why would the North support a Yoruba to become president when they could support one of their own to become President? Because of loyalty? Because Buhari wants it that way? The only thing the North cares about is power, and in 2023, both Buhari and loyalty wont mean as much to them as retaining power.

Osibanjo does not stand a chance in 2023 no matter the party he is running with
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Superwave: 4:09am On Apr 11, 2020
Na your papa get NL abi why are you people so eternally foolish n senseless for God sake ?

Ikinternational:

If that's the case, then why the constant headache on nairaland? Why all the fuming? Why all the angry replies?

Why won't you n your types simply ignore the threads since "they" are inconsequential

I like things that make sense. I can't be calling a girl pictures ugly but stay in her dm's

Nice try indeed
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Superwave: 4:12am On Apr 11, 2020
Senseless pachukweddie77 ranting like the lunatic he is as always.

gidgiddy:

Well if APC fields Osibanjo in 2023 then you better hope that all the votes in SW can deliver Osibanjo because thats the only zone he has any hope of winning
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Superwave: 4:13am On Apr 11, 2020
I am. Quoting your entire tribe on this one not just Ipob, we are waiting to see what you will do about it when they become president n vice.
KingAzubuike:
We can't simply allow two dwarfs to lead this country.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Paretomaster1(m): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2020
gidgiddy:
Not likely, the North dont want to give up power to any Southerner in 2023

And who d fck told u that? Pls face your kpoto republic...

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Paretomaster1(m): 7:14am On Apr 11, 2020
gidgiddy:

What I see is that the North has no intention to concede power to the South. The Northern Elders Forum and the Arewa Consultative Forum have all said that Presidential rotation is not in the constitution and they do not recognize it. Power is very important to the North and they wont allow it to go down south for 8 years. Last time they did that with Obasanjo, they bitterly regretted it

In 2023, the Northerners will rally behind a fellow Northerner, no matter the party, and ensure he wins.

Osibanjo stands no chance as he will never be able to win votes outside his native SW

Keep deceiving yourself... You wish...
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Herdsmen: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Quote of the say "The North loves Osibanjo" lol � � � �

2023 will shock some people ..

Yoruba no go understand..
Loud mouth goeth before a fall..
Have already bookmark all their thread.. may God keep us alive.

El Rufia is yet to recover.. I pray he recovers fast..
He’s needed in the game.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by gidgiddy: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2020
oyatz:
If Osinbajo wins APC presidential ticket in 2023, his candidacy will have strengths and weaknesses.

You are not being objective by having a fixed mindset on what you perceive will be his areas of weaknesses. You didn't consider what will be his areas of strengths.

If you want to do a clear, objective and unbiased analysis, you will have to do SWOT analysis of Osinbajo/APC candidacy.

Great leaders, Military Commanders, Political Juggernauts, Corporate Chief Executives and all highly successful people don't take critical decisions by thinking only in one fixed direction.

They even have extra plans for their own possible failures, they anticipate betrayals before it happen, they consider elements of surprise, they estimate the strengths and weaknesses of their opponents as well.

In other for a person to become president of Nigeria, that person must win majority votes in at least 4 of the 6 geopolitical zones. The SS/SE will not vote for Osibanjo, he is a nobody there. Infact, most people in the SE/SS keep wondering why another Yoruba man should be president after 8 years of Obasanjo and the SE has not har it and the SS only had one term. So that means that Osibanjo must carry his native SW as well much of the North.

The question any Osibanjo supporter should ask is why the North would vote Osibanjo when they could vote another Northerner and make him president
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by adekolaelect(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

I voted Buhari in 2015 in 2019i voted Atiku and Buhari rigged
hummm your vote made Buhari won in 2015 and made Atiku won 2019 but was rigged in favour of Buhari by associations of winches and wichads from Bayelsa ?? Your one vote is counted in millions time !!!!!! Huuuuummmmnnn Nigerians grin grin ok

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Perkins2018: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
gidgiddy:

Lets assume that APC fields Osibanjo as Presidential candidate in 2023, where will Osibanjo get the votes to win? The SS/SE zone wont vote for him. All the votes of the SW cannot make him president. That leaves the North to decide. So why would the North support a Yoruba to become president when they could support one of their own to become President? Because of loyalty? Because Buhari wants it that way? The only thing the North cares about is power, and in 2023, both Buhari and loyalty wont mean as much to them as retaining power.

Osibanjo does not stand a chance in 2023 no matter the party he is running with

And who told you SS/SE won’t vote for him? Just because some ignorant hate filled ipob members say so? Politics is all about bargaining. I remember you all said the same about Gbaja, guess what? He got majority votes from SS/SE lawmakers. Osinbajo will win nothing less than 60% from SE/SS. Don’t kid yourself.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Perkins2018: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
gidgiddy:

You dont seem to get it. Even Buhari would rather have his fellow Northerner continue. The North only cares about retaining political power. If anyone is hoping that Buhari will deliver Osibanjo against the wishes of his own people is kidding themselves

The north is not different from any other region. We all want our people at the elm of affairs. But at the end of the day politicians will sort themselves out. The noise from the north is from atikus camp.

The north can never retain power in 2023. The igbos even have a better chance than the north in 2023 if they put their house in order.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Perkins2018: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

The North will leave their son and vote for a Yoruba fake pastor in 2023...

BTW... Where is Tinubu 2023... ACN?

They did it in 1993, 2003 and 2011. There is nothing special about the north.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Perkins2018: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
rexwalters:
Apc does not need the south south or south east votes to win, it has been proven twice by President Buhari in 2015, and again in 2019, no matter what any myopic mind imagines, most intellectual thinkers know Presidential powers is coming down South, South West to be precise, Lagos, Ogun State(VP Osinbajo).

Osinbajo does not stand a chance in 2023 so you claim, the same thing you said about President Buhari in 2015, & 2019, don't mix sentiments with politics, wings of wax, you will get burnt.

Don’t kid yourself. Osinbajo needs SS/SE to win. And he will get nothing less than 60% of their votes. Forget these online noisemakers. Politics is all about bargaining. All he need to do is to bargain with the political bigwigs in the SS/SE and Christian middle belt. He already has 8 1/2 states. (South west and Kwara, Edo, some parts of Kogi and Delta.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
That is if Nigeria has not turned to Venezuela by that time. By the time you guys will realise that tribalism is not as important as development, Nigerians must have been begging for food in the streets. Shame on all of you.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by TheRareGem1(f): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Came across this picture on twitter. El rufai is a selfish leader so him getting the slot of a VP under APC will be difficult and pyo on the other is a selfless leader who will beat any opposition candidate flawlessly if given the opportunity to flag APC flag.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by gidgiddy: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Perkins2018:

And who told you SS/SE won’t vote for him? Just because some ignorant hate filled ipob members say so? Politics is all about bargaining. I remember you all said the same about Gbaja, guess what? He got majority votes from SS/SE lawmakers. Osinbajo will win nothing less than 60% from SE/SS. Don’t kid yourself.

You make me laugh. Comparing a presidential election with house of rep elections in which less than 400 people vote. The SS/SE will not vote for Osibanjo for the following reasons.

1)Osibanjo is a nobody in the SS/SE

2)APC is not a popular party in the SS/SE

3)Most people in the SE/SS think it is pure mischief for the SW to be thinking about producing the President again after 8 years of Obasanjo considering the fact that the SE has not had it and the SS has only had one term.

So in the end, Osibanjo is going to rely on votes from the North and North can never love a Yoruba man like Osibanjo more than they love their own.

The chances of Osibanjo or any other Yoruba man becoming President in 2023 are next to zero
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Perkins2018: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
gidgiddy:

In other for a person to become president of Nigeria, that person must win majority votes in at least 4 of the 6 geopolitical zones. The SS/SE will not vote for Osibanjo, he is a nobody there. Infact, most people in the SE/SS keep wondering why another Yoruba man should be president after 8 years of Obasanjo and the SE has not har it and the SS only had one term. So that means that Osibanjo must carry his native SW as well much of the North.

The question any Osibanjo supporter should ask is why the North would vote Osibanjo when they could vote another Northerner and make him president

If the south east fails to produce the pdp candidate and Osinbajo becomes the candidate, do you think any northern can defeat him in SS/SE? You take online banta too serious.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Perkins2018: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
gidgiddy:

You make me laugh. Comparing a presidential election with house of rep elections in which less than 400 people vote. The SS/SE will not vote for Osibanjo for the following reasons.

1)Osibanjo is a nobody in the SS/SE

2)APC is not a popular party in the SS/SE

3)Most people in the SE/SS think it is pure mischief for the SW to be thinking about producing the President again after 8 years of Obasanjo considering the fact that the SE has not had it and the SS has only had one term.

So in the end, Osibanjo is going to rely on votes from the North and North can never love a Yoruba man like Osibanjo more than they love their own.

The chances of Osibanjo or any other Yoruba man becoming President in 2023 are next to zero

He is a nobody now but if he becomes the candidate of apc, trust me, he will become somebody. Was atiku somebody in south east before 2018?

If he contests against a northerner, he will win in both SE/SS. take that to the bank. You guys from the east always analyze politics with emotions.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by okefrancis: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
We are just started 2020 and you people are talking of 2023 ,mtchewww
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by oyatz(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
You don't win or lose presidential election because of only ONE factor but because of several factors.

You have consistently maintain that if Osinbajo/APC Should contest in 2023, they will lose because Osinbajo is a Yoruba man.

This single factor that you have pointed out may be the reason why YOU and some other voters may not vote for them. Now my questions;

1) Do you think MOST voters will not vote for them because of this reason?

2) Are there other reasons why some voters will vote for them? Are these voters likely be be in the majority?

gidgiddy:

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by oyatz(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Atiku/PDP will still win in the SE but their votes will be around 1.8Million votes but Osinbajo/APC will get about 500,000 votes.

In the SS, the APC will have more impressive performance but PDP may have a slight edge. (APC=1.3 Million ,PDP= 1.5 Million)

Political parties account for about 60-70% of the success of each candidate in an election. This why when it comes to legal interpretation, the mandate belongs to the parties.

If Buhari had contested the 2015 election on the platform of APGA or Labour parties, he would have lost.

Perkins2018:

If the south east fails to produce the pdp candidate and Osinbajo becomes the candidate, do you think any northern can defeat him in SS/SE? You take online banta too serious.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by WesleyP: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

I voted Buhari in 2015 in 2019i voted Atiku and Buhari rigged
grin cheesy
Wonders shall never end
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Ikinternational: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Superwave:
Na your papa get NL abi why are you people so eternally foolish n senseless for God sake ?

How is this stupid response even remotely touching my comment. How?

I said what the fuvck I said

Comprehension is free and ya d umb a ss still can't afford it. Smh

Btw, you that's not foolish, let's quickly compare account balances. I want to see something. My receipts on deck

Don't let your cowardly ways allow you to divert n back out
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Corrinthians(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
gidgiddy:
Not likely, the North dont want to give up power to any Southerner in 2023
That shouldn't be your business. Focus on your struggle and leave Nigerian affairs to Nigerians.

I noticed you hardly comment on posts concerning your little Supreme leader lately. Has the scales finally fallen off your eyes? Has it dawned on you he is nothing but a fraudster?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: North Can’t Stop South From Getting PDP Ticket / Name This City And Win 100 USD / Buhari Wears Two Different Clothes On Monday From Home To Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.