Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband (69889 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Bianda24: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2020
I don't want to comment. If I comment, I will offend some people. I might even offend the dead. Quite sad, quite bizzare, quite unfortunate. The deceased should have lived for her children no matter the pressure.
We all face pressure at one time or the other, some face pressure of money, while another face pressure from family, but at one time or the other, they overcome it because life itself is full of pressure. That is one of the things that make it interesting especially when you overcome the pressure of life.
Who will look after her children now, haba cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by cococandy(f): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2020
embarassed
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Phyde: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2020
Snipper is now used for human suicide than killing insects.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2020
they didn't exactly say what the pressure was!

but na delta man o not akwaibom man,he was probably asking his wife to prostitute herself and send money to him in Dubai, cos of the lockdown.

poor woman.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by yaki84: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2020
StarUp:
Sniper... Killing people since 2013.
Correct urself, since 2016BC(buhari's coming)
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Aswear you just made my day, I had to laugh like I never did in a long while grin,
Zombie Apocalypse grin

Abi. We need to run small
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by spiceadole: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Igbo women no dey use ear hear abroad...
They will marry a stranger who is based outside the country than a man they know who is based in Nigeria...

Senseless coward of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by bkool7(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2020
StarUp:

Sniper is not killing anyone

Is sniper water that you'll drink it?

There's sniper in my house, why didn't it kill me ?

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by oluspicy: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2020
I was deeply touched on this. Who am to judge? God will take care of the children.

Rest in peace. sad
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Ladyvin(f): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2020
The children definitely were not her life as she claimed because if they were, she would not have killed herself. And why should I kill myself on top man matter?

She should have stayed and take care of her children. God knows I can't abandon my child or children to be at the mercy of others.

But all this husband and wife matter tire me. God please have mercy

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by sisisioge: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Oh dear! All these unstable minds getting married sef! So killing herself and leaving her young children to face the world without her is a rebuttal to her husband's pressure? It is well!
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by drLammy(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2020
And how Wass be pressurised by the husband? I still don't get from this write up
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by AgentNairaland(f): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Rest Well
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2020
May her soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2020
One of the negative outcomes of the lockdown.

Insult men of God and the church from now to eternity , it is your business but as far human conditions are concerned , the church, a teaching ministry empowered and indwelled by the Holy Spirit remains man's best hospital for depression.

Faith comes by hearing and hearing from the word.

I know because I have once been there.

I Downloaded and listened to Late ArchBishop Benson Idahosa yesterday on favour and I had to kneel and beg God once again to forgive me for speaking against this man in the time past .

Yesterday should be the first time I ever listened to him with attention.

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Stan2396: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2020
seedorfg:
Why kill yourself lady.

I've been living hungry for a couple of days, begging on nairaland for help, I never see any helper, yet am still optimistic for a better day ahead. Why take the life you can't give.
Life's unfair, but we will scale through. Help me guys, never thought of this in my life.

Private send me your acct details for a token. Life can be challenging sometimes but hang in there, keep pushing and never give up. God will answer your call soon.

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by efighter: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Josephnice:
She is a nonentity and same time very selfish. She agreed the children are her life and went ahead to commit suicide leaving them behind to suffer. What will happen to her if she walk out of the marriage and live for her children?

Human endurance elasticity differs from one human to another. May God not let us see what we can't endure.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by shaggy007(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
You dey find tori. But i know your type. your type no deserve anything..

Bye bye

Softly softly.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by seangy4konji: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2020
Sniper...

Chairman I hail u..

She should have seek for help but Nigerians no deh help at all...na how to bring you down dem like...they want you to tell them your problems to post you and mock you behind you..no one wants to help each other only few..

Rip .
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by ShadowM(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2020
That's the problem with suicide it leaves everybody wondering what they could have done to make it better
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by ehiblessing(f): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Reading this and thinking it would have been me, there was a time I felt this way too if not worst than this, with the abuse,debts,shame and hunger but I refused to give up and looked at my 2kids and said hey enough is enough.

You should have put those kids first before anything

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by sapientia(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Sooooo Sad
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Frankyboy1(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2020
seedorfg:
Why kill yourself lady.

I've been living hungry for a couple of days, begging on nairaland for help, I never see any helper, yet am still optimistic for a better day ahead. Why take the life you can't give.
Life's unfair, but we will scale through. Help me guys, never thought of this in my life.

For those abusing me of buying data to browse, hope you've heard of Airtel and Mtn freemode before. Don't just judge and make a conclusion of what you don't have clue about.

Gracias ...

You still had to take advantage of someone death to beg?
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Web2020:
My dad once defined hunger to me, he said " when you don't have what to eat in the morning but there is hope of what eat in the evening that is not hunger, but when you are hungry today and you don't even have what to eat tomorrow that is real hunger" people are frustrated!

It not clear eye palm kennel brought out oil, it was due to heat from the fire.

I hail , Warri man
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Helju: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2020
I wish she would have talked to someone, even the neighbor about what she was going through.

I can relate with what she was going through but killing myself was never a valid option.... most of the time, I just hate my life.

I was in a similar situation years ago. I didn't know why people avoided me or were rude to me. God intervened.
A lady who had stopped talking to me for about 2 years called me up one day and said she just wanted to advise me cos maybe I was getting advise from the wrong people. She went on to tell me about the complaints my husband has been making about me to everyone he met . How he was afraid for his life in the house but was just managing the marriage. How I was making life unbearable for him and his family.
I was in shock. ....about the same period, another person saw me and said, thank God she has finally met me cos she had heard so much about me but didn't know me. My husband would go to their house with all kinds of stories and she told herself if she was a man, she would never marry.
To cut the story short, they got to hear my side of things (so many stories they were told were fiction by the way). They helped to spread the truth to those same people my husband went lying to. Now those people don't relate well with him anymore.
Na who shame catch now ? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by abiolag(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2020
This is wot happen wen u over relied on a man. Instead of u to hustle and tackle life with ur head held up. Rest In hell
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by noisy45(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2020
happy200:
Na normal abroad lies cause am. "I'm working with oil company in Dubai" but no food on the wife's table

You ehn grin grin grin grin
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Femeto: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2020
StarUp:
I thought they banned its use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.