Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband (69888 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by bluemansion: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
GistFullGround:

Member, Nigerian Beggars' Council (NBC)
It's people like you that made that woman to commit suicide.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by enemyofprogress: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
boxypane:

Pls don't say that, depression is real.
do you know the implications of leaving those childrens behind and how her absence will affect them?
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by godfrey01(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
she is an idiot. i remember making a post of being hungrry here.. was having one tube of yam and one sachet of spagetti. no help came. if i remember what mmm did, its even enough to commmit suicide, no amount of lies can make me commit suicide.. am i mad....

men that lie to women stop it oh... see it now, your lies has. made this woman take her life. you nor love her you nor love her. stop all the pretence...
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Tonyfrom: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2020

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
So she couldn't bear the lies from her his and but could bear the thought of leaving her kids behind in the hands of a total stranger. That's too bad
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by soonest(f): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
DominusPrime:
Sometimes suicide is the end stage of a mental problem. Suicidal people should seek help. Unfortunately most never give obvious signs.
Exactly! She was probably suffering from post natal depression. It's so sad. May God forgive her her sins.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
soonest:

Exactly! She was probably suffering from post natal depression. It's so sad. May God forgive her her sins.
Yeah. Probably post partum depression. Amen
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cmanforall:

I wasn't referring to them as suicidal signs, rather psychological or depressive symptoms which close ones can see, and help out whichever way.
This doesn't negate what I said. These signs still do not readily bring to mind depression unless in the extreme cases which are not as widespread as the ones where these signs are accompanied by others such as fatigue, loneliness, sudden loss of interest in once pleasurable activities, verbal assertions of frustration etc.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Tpave(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
bluemansion:
God have mercy. If not for anything, why not live for your kids? Now you have made them motherless.

Secondly, whether some people would believe it or not, the economic situation of Nigerians in their millions have gone from bad to worst as they now go around without food in their stomach. Little wonder there's a sharp increase in armed robbery cases across states. A typical example is the link below that shows a man who fainted in Lagos this morning as a result of hunger after trekking a long distance to seek help somewhere. Hunger is real! It's very real!

https://www.nairaland.com/5787171/covid-19-lockdown-man-collapses-lagos

Do the little you can for me by dropping any amount in the account below.

Account number: 3351_09_7274
Bank: Ecobank Plc Na this one dey reign now

God bless you.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Dollabiz: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
hmm
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by victorian(f): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
What a pity . She married one of those demons who will heap so many imaginary lies on her and make her suicidal.
What a pity. She doesn't know the different kinds of men we have in this life.

Rest n peace lady .

Next life u will grow a crocidile skin towards some evil men.
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Femack(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
I was shocked and saddened to learn about the sudden demise of my dear friend Esther.
I have known her for a period of over four years during some session in university.we all started d race from 100level and we neva give up untill we graduated despite burning d candle night and all d stress we pass through u still decide to leave dis sinful world so early.she was more than a friend&course mate.she was very helpful, optimistic and championed the cause of a successful I.T&PROJECT works base on d joint&team spirit. She paid special attention to any body she had time for everybody. We all miss u.
I send my deepest condolences to her FAMILY nd the entire FACULTY OF SCIENCE & D GREAT BOTANY DEPARTMENT OF D DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY.
We shall miss her.
R.I.P. ESTHER...........FIRST TIME TO COMMENT HERE
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Sadteen: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
shaggy007:

Abeg dey lie small small
Not everybody is as poor as you. OK?
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Sadteen: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jokerman:
Hell fire lipsrsealed

I'm not happy at all... God please forgive her
there's no such thing as that
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by Slimsly100(f): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
They're your life but you still took your life. angry angry
Walahi, woman yen ni problem!
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by sweetilicious(f): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
4reala:
The truth is that she hates those kids, because if you love someone, you won't hurt them
Exactly
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by vickydevoka(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2020
If na by hate, I for don kill myself since.. buh waiting mna go do
Re: Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband by ioreth69(f): 12:40am On Apr 14, 2020
DabuIIIT:
And she was a university graduate!!!
Were your legs tied?
Pity
I wonder,this is really annoying and sad also cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.