Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. (72222 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / What They Don't Want You To Know Sean Combs Aka P. Diddy Darkest Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

African Americans don't treat themselves any better .
For the most part we are united, we had/have to be in order to survive this hellhole called Amerikkka.

Africans on the other hand are tribalistic, discriminate, and speak negatively against all blacks who are not of their tribe. Sad But True.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DonroxyII: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Coolabbie: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2020
DonroxyII:
I am not a fool. We have systemic problem in Nigeria and let me tell you how I have rise above it :

I have B.sc in Accounting, M.sc in Accouting, Final stage of becoming a Chartered Accoutant...

In the short run, I planned to have ACCA, CISA and MBA (Business Economics) ... for the longrun I planned to go for my PhD(Essence of M.sc) and possibly operate my own Firm of Accountancy with speciality is Auditing, Taxation, Financial analysis, Business Analysis etc....

So if my system keep me down, I don't wanna keep myself down because if I blame my system from now till aeon times , She doesn't give a razztazz ....

call me a fool as much as you like .... essence of ya education is not to work under anyone ... it is to liberate your mental faculty and you can use your liberated mental faculty to open doors of economic and social emancipation for yourself...

If America is not fair to you or she doesn't reward you adequately then develop essential skills and bring it to Africa where everybody looks like you and then come and boom !!

Oh no : It is Marijuana and Gangsterism you wanna do ... Sorry !!
I understand you now. And I apologise for the insult.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DonroxyII: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Coolabbie:
I understand you now. And I apologise for the insult.
Thanks and Welcome !
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by BrainArk(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Coolabbie:
But you can't do without that music, coon
You don't even know me, let alone knowing my choice of music... Smh
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
khiaa:

For the most part we are united, we had/have to be in order to survive this hellhole called Amerikkka.

Africans on the other hand are tribalistic, discriminate, and speak negatively against all blacks who are not of their tribe. Sad But True.

Indeed, it tells on the black on black crimes and family instabilities
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
khiaa:
Black Americans fought and died for the right of all immigrants to become citizens of the US. Because of the Nigerians over exploded egos and worship of whites like yourself, a lot of us wish that we never had.

It will be hard to find black Americans fighting for immigration today because of the behavior, mindset and betrayal of Africans (mostly Nigerians) and their loyalty to whites. They align themselves with white racist, even marry them.

Anybody that boycotts your issues suddenly is loyal to the whites ? How consolatory . You can choke on that.

The generation that fought for civil rights have almost gone. These ones demanding to be paid royalties for having ancestors that fought for civil rights are ridiculous. It's not even their own achievements. African immigrants don't stand you cos you are more abusive and discriminatory than the whites you cry about.
Did your ancestors also fight for other races of immigrants that succeed in the west ? Pained lots. Your ancestors fought for this and that ... How come you people are not reaping from what you fought for but are concerned with how others are benefitting from it?
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Coolabbie: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
BrainArk:

You don't even know me, let alone knowing my choice of music... Smh
I am sure you listen to only white musicians while praying and hoping that it would turn you white.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by InvertedHammer: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Coolabbie:
What have you even contributed to humanity? You are toooooo old to still keep kissing àrse.

Anyway, Your master still sees you as a monkey, after all the gibberish you typed. It must hurt.

Old fóól
/
Good. You are worried about how you are perceived while living worse than they thought. You are the smart one. Prove naysayers wrong. I bet you can't. It is ingrained in your DNA to be a begger for life.

\
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Prossah: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
blowjohn:
Pdiddy should keep quiet or explain to the world how biggie got killed

Lmfao
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by blowjohn(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by omoharry(f): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
lana1878:

Had contact with Dr Abayomi one of the UK confirm death due to COVID-19 2 weeks ago. He called me what he was confirmed.
When I started feeling the symptoms I contacted the 111 non emergency number and the advise was shocking as I realised I was on my own.
A week later they I had the text and result came back full blown positive.

It feels like malaria with Typhoid with a cough and lingering down the lungs that triggers the dry cough.

After 4 days of taking recipes advised online lime, ginger, tumeric, pineapple, garlic with Anadin extra, the symptoms reduced to chesty cough and the body aches with this horrible sore throat disappeared.

We all got tested again on Thursday and the results came back negative, but we're still advise to keep safe as there have been cases of reinfection which have ended up to fatalities as the immune system is still confused

This bloody Corona virus is bloody real!!!
That God for your life ..Thank you.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by BrainArk(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Coolabbie:
I am sure you listen to only white musicians while praying and hoping that it would turn you white.
Yes you are right, do you have any problem with that?
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by henryobinna(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
khiaa:

If they are Nigerian doctors they will definitely discriminate against blacks to appease whites. Most Nigerians have a mental weakness when it comes to whites.

They believe the lowest of low, drugged out white junkie is more valuable than the most valued black/African person. Nigerians are a sad breed, the self esteem doesn't exist when it comes to the whites.
So you still continue on your hating and insulting of Nigerians?

Say what you like about Nigerians, your society will remain the shi.t it is till you all use your brains properly.

Continue Nigerian hating, I hope a Nigerian hasn't hurt you that bad that you feel you need to release all that bad energy on any you come in contact with
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by linearity: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
khiaa:

Where do you people come up with this bullcrap. Eating fried Chicken isn't part of our daily diet and yes we eat broccoli, carrots, greens, cabbage, tomatoes, corn and spinach.

PS. You obviously don't know anything about black Americans**blacks are only allowed in the emergency room** bullcrap, there is health care for everyone if you are poor or low income medical provides the free health care.

No pun intended, African Americans loves fast food, especially fried chicken. That is why there is a greater concentration of fast food places in their neighborhood compare to others.

Yes, the medical un-insurance rate is higher. Yes there is Medicaid, but it is tied to income. You must be working and can prove certain income before you are eligible unless you fall under the many exception categories eg pregnant, disability, children, etc. Check out a typical AA Neighborhood, many are employed on the streets, so they can’t show income.

Many that work makes ‘too much’ and as such they don’t quality. The average cut off for a family of two is about $23k/yearly, that is roughly about $11.00/hr job. With that income so low, many have a second job; and with a wage at $10/hr for two jobs, they found themselves not qualified for Medicaid....and marketplace insurance is very expensive with high co-pays & co-insurance.

My comments about emergency room access is accurate, if you don’t have medical insurance you wouldn’t have a primary care doctor for regular checkups, the second best is community healthcare centers, but they are over crowded, the services are not that great and they are not free....so, what most people do is to visit the emergency room when the illness reached a critical mass, because that is the only place you can get treated first, before they ask for money....well, if you can pay, there is charity help and the worst case, you tell the hospital to go hug transformer.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by seunlayi(m): 4:50am On Apr 13, 2020
J111333:
Don't worry, I have you in mind and something will come up soon. I haven't got the chance to go out yet.
I have replied the mail bro
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2020
khiaa:

You ignorant fool.

monKhia
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2020
Hanks0000:

monKhia

What!! angry
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2020
linearity:

No pun intended, African Americans loves fast food, especially fried chicken. That is why there is a greater concentration of fast food places in their neighborhood compare to others.

Yes, the medical un-insurance rate is higher. Yes there is Medicaid, but it is tied to income. You must be working and can prove certain income before you are eligible unless you fall under the many exception categories eg pregnant, disability, children, etc. Check out a typical AA Neighborhood, many are employed on the streets, so they can’t show income.

Many that work makes ‘too much’ and as such they don’t quality. The average cut off for a family of two is about $23k/yearly, that is roughly about $11.00/hr job. With that income so low, many have a second job; and with a wage at $10/hr for two jobs, they found themselves not qualified for Medicaid....and marketplace insurance is very expensive with high co-pays & co-insurance.

My comments about emergency room access is accurate, if you don’t have medical insurance you wouldn’t have a primary care doctor for regular checkups, the second best is community healthcare centers, but they are over crowded, the services are not that great and they are not free....so, what most people do is to visit the emergency room when the illness reached a critical mass, because that is the only place you can get treated first, before they ask for money....well, if you can pay, there is charity help and the worst case, you tell the hospital to go hug transformer.

1. All Americans loves fast food including fried chicken and most of the fast food joints are in White areas.

2. You are talking about Medicaid and I am talking about Medi-cal which is available for no-income and low-income citizens. These people can be homeless, students, or even unemployed.

3. You obviously don't know what a typical black American neighborhood looks like, you are feeding on stereotypes just like you did with our food. There are many black american suburbs in America and the communities are occupied by real Black Americans not Africans in America.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by lionphil(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2020
otipoju:

It's a question of lifestyle. For a disease that affects the lungs, the average African American has terrible lungs from smoking cigarettes and weed which is like drinking water to them. It's hard to see an African american make or female that does not smoke both. Maybe like 2.5 out of 3 persons.

You are right... I didn't put that fact into consideration.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Coolabbie: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
BrainArk:

Yes you are right, do you have any problem with that?
Try bleaching, it's the fastest
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by BrainArk(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coolabbie:
Try bleaching, it's the fastest
Well I am fair already save your advice, knuckle head.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Eroms4life17(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Opperwezen:

Go find work!!!!

People are still making good money in this period.

Stop begging!!!
If u have job for me online, send a mail, so I can do and get money
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:

What!! angry

It's the Korean way of saying Monkey..I mean your name... MonKhiaa
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hanks0000:

It's the Korean way of saying Monkey..I mean your name... MonKhiaa
Obviously you don't know how to pronounce my name. It's Khi (rhymes with SKY) then add the aa. Are you Korean or a Nigerian escaping to America?
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:
Obviously you don't know how to pronounce my name. It's Khi (rhymes with SKY) then add the aa. Are you Korean or a Nigerian escaping to America?

Obviously....
You have a nice name... Are you even a Nigerian cause you don't seem hot... I mean you got composure.. most ladies from this of the world don't.. to answer your question, yeah.. I'm whatever you think I am.. I'm Korean American and Nigerian...
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hanks0000:

Obviously....
You have a nice name... Are you even a Nigerian cause you don't seem hot... I mean you got composure.. most ladies from this of the world don't.. to answer your question, yeah.. I'm whatever you think I am.. I'm Korean American and Nigerian...
I'm not Nigerian I'm American.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:
I'm not Nigerian I'm American.

Wow.. I'm stunned...
That explains the composure...
I'm sorry if I'm asking what too many questions...
How do you like the forum btw How do you like it on here??

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Glamorous UNN Campus Babes / Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.