Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. (72240 Views)

Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / What They Don't Want You To Know Sean Combs Aka P. Diddy Darkest Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by blowjohn(m): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
yes we all really want to know rn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quN-33HNFAw
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Don't abuse nigerians, you don't have that right on here. I know you black-amerians so well, because I got one of you as my fiance. My recent experience with one of you black-americans before the advent of this Corona virus confirmed how horrible you people can be to your fellow blacks.
Don't you abuse black Americans and not expect to be checked. You speak this badly about black Americans and have the nerve to call him/her your fiance. I'm sure you are just seeking a green card. I wish I had knowledge of this person so that I can expose you.for the scammer you are. I pity your fiance/bread and butter.

Sooo, because you conned a black american into destroying their life with you means you know how all black Americans are? Right! If black Americans are such scum of the earth make a white your fiance and leave the black alone.

You sound so stu.pid "My experience with ONE of you black Americans confirmed how horrible you can be to your fellow blacks" LMAO grin Here you are bad mouthing your fellow blacks, look how horrible you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeOVbeh2yr0

i wonder how many people got the satire here
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DCmonster: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2020
khiaa:
Don't you abuse black Americans and not expect to be checked. You speak this badly about black Americans and have the nerve to call him/her your fiance. I'm sure you are just seeking a green card. I wish I had knowledge of this person so that I can expose you.for the scammer you are. I pity your fiance/bread and butter.

Sooo, because you conned a black american into destroying their life with you means you know how all black Americans are? Right! If black Americans are such scum of the earth make a white your fiance and leave the black alone.

You sound so stu.pid "My experience with ONE of you black Americans confirmed how horrible you can be to your fellow blacks" LMAO grin Here you are bad mouthing your fellow blacks, look how horrible you are.
Green card you say! I repeat " you black-americans are what I said y'all are". I came to the states with my own money, I am a practising medical practitioner, what do I need a f*king green card for again? I ain't speaking badly about no one,race or group. I just stated facts and reality. I know your type and I am done quoting you. I just wanna see you in person so that I speak the raw truth into your head and you can as well get the opportunity to expose me to my fiance. DM me if you wanna meet up, #Memphis.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by InvertedHammer: 12:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Coolabbie:
Eyah!

It must be hard to look at the mirror and still see a black man in spite of constantly àss-kissing massa àrse
/
Your ability to communicate online is by the power of the masters. Your deride "Made in Aba" but opt for foreign products. Why? Coronavirus is here. Prove the masters wrong? I forgot...you are still in the church praying. Because your brains are made of mud while oyibo brains are made of cells? All the excuses your folks made for your backwardness have become stale. Where is your refinery Einstein?

\
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 12:43am On Apr 12, 2020
DCmonster:
Green card you say! I repeat " you black-americans are what I said y'all are". I came to the states with my own money, I am a practising medical practitioner, what do I need a f*king green card for again? I ain't speaking badly about no one,race or group. I just stated facts and reality. I know your type and I am done quoting you. I just wanna see you in person so that I speak the raw truth into your head and you can as well get the opportunity to expose me to my fiance. DM me if you wanna meet up, #Memphis.

Why are you marrying a filthy black American when you can marry a Nigerian or a Caucasoid? Oh yeah, GREEN CARD!! You did not speak facts nor reality. This is your reality( a Black American and a Nigerian met, you rubbed each other the wrong way, the black american was an ass and the Nigerian was an ass as well. You both have being an ass in common.) This is the lie you told.

You met a Black American, for no reason at all out of the blue he/she was horrible to you. Because of this traumatizing encounter you now know the mindset and behavioral patterns of all black Americans. You see where I'm going with this? You are playing the victim card and I'm pretty sure you were the instigator. Your name fits you well. grin #CALIFORNIA

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by lana1878(m): 1:23am On Apr 12, 2020
omoharry:
How was the experience like? Was it like having malaria or typhoid?Are you sure it was covid 19 or just a flu? did you guys test for the virus?

Had contact with Dr Abayomi one of the UK confirm death due to COVID-19 2 weeks ago. He called me what he was confirmed.
When I started feeling the symptoms I contacted the 111 non emergency number and the advise was shocking as I realised I was on my own.
A week later they I had the text and result came back full blown positive.

It feels like malaria with Typhoid with a cough and lingering down the lungs that triggers the dry cough.

After 4 days of taking recipes advised online lime, ginger, tumeric, pineapple, garlic with Anadin extra, the symptoms reduced to chesty cough and the body aches with this horrible sore throat disappeared.

We all got tested again on Thursday and the results came back negative, but we're still advise to keep safe as there have been cases of reinfection which have ended up to fatalities as the immune system is still confused

This bloody Corona virus is bloody real!!!

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 1:38am On Apr 12, 2020
kingseg:
I was told the black skin prevents the formation of vitamin D from the sun. Tell your love ones in the state to take vitamin D supplement. This was a recommendation from a highly experienced physician in the UK.

Yes I was told the same in my health class but it doesn't apply to those of you who live on the Continent. The sun is hotter and brighter there and you are out in the sun more than we are in America/UK so you don't need the vitamin D supplement.

To break it down dark skin need more time in the sun to produce the same amount of vitamin D as a light skin person.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by issylarry(m): 2:06am On Apr 12, 2020
J111333:
If you have family members or friends in America, this is a time to reach out to them. It's been crazy lately.

God will keep protecting u and your family..Amen,please stay safe
Thanks for the give away u did ..it really went a long way..I can't appreciate you less..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 2:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Xisnin:

You didn't prove me wrong.
I said there was no fund for someone who got sick.
The fund was a general economic stimulus for business and the poor and not for sick
patients as the other guy claimed.

He thinks people who contract Covid-19 are paid a special fund.

The FBI may be on the lookout for fraudsters but not specifically Nigerian fraudsters as you claim.
All frauds are equal.

It's not only for the poor it's for who ever paid taxes in 2018 and 2019. If it was only for the poor I wouldn't be eligible. You are right it is for the economy but sick people qualify as well.

Yes on the IRS website there are warnings about Nigerian fraudsters. They said they are not the simple romantic Yahoo boys anymore who swindle women out of thousands of dollars. They called them ACTORS now who have stolen 10 millions of dollars from companies. They are on high alert for Nigerian FRAUDSTERS. grin
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 12, 2020
issylarry:

God will keep protecting u and your family..Amen,please stay safe
Thanks for the give away u did ..it really went a long way..I can't appreciate you less..
Thank you for the prayers, sir.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by olmoRoc: 4:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Many African Americans don't want to wear a face mask. As a result, they should be educated on the seriousness of the current epidemic because they think it's all a joke.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by henryobinna(m): 4:16am On Apr 12, 2020
khiaa:
The average black american family that earns 700k gross income lives a better quality of life than a Nigerian earning 300k yearly. What about the Nigerians in America who earns below the poverty line.

Lets try this a little differently, lets compare the income of Nigerians who earn 300k with black Americans who earn 300k instead of the impoverished ones you love to compare yourselves with inorder to feed your huge egos.

WTF girl?

Easy with the way you insult Nigerians on this thread. The anger you exhibit has not and would not solve your problems. You and your fellow idiots on this thread who've been hurling insults at Nigerians, should take it easy and be careful.

You think Nigerians are the reason your society is grossly messed up? We have our problems, everybody all over the world does.

You should all find a way to solve your problems and not looking whom to heap blames on, whether you admit it or not; apportioning blames will never solve your problems.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by seunlayi(m): 5:05am On Apr 12, 2020
J111333:
I was surprised how that thing didn't get to me that needed it most. Anyway, God will bless you for showing love to others.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 5:06am On Apr 12, 2020
henryobinna:

WTF girl?

Easy with the way you insult Nigerians on this thread. The anger you exhibit has not and would not solve your problems. You and your fellow idiots on this thread who've been hurling insults at Nigerians, should take it easy and be careful.

You think Nigerians are the reason your society is grossly messed up? We have our problems, everybody all over the world does.

You should all find a way to solve your problems and not looking whom to heap blames on, whether you admit it or not; apportioning blames will never solve your problems.

WTF BOY!!!!!

You should have directed this post to the many Nigerians who started throwing insults towards black Americans from the beginning of this thread.

This thread is about the virus but some of your fellow re.tards saw it as an opportunity to insult us who are doing better than they are. Don't dish out insults if you are too sensitive to receive them back.

Who said Nigerians has anything to do with American society, what are you talking about? Nigerians are the reason Nigeria is grossly messed up.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by henryobinna(m): 5:51am On Apr 12, 2020
khiaa:
WTF BOY!!!!!

You should have directed this post to the many Nigerians who started throwing insults towards black Americans from the beginning of this thread.

This thread is about the virus but some of your fellow re.tards saw it as an opportunity to insult us who are doing better than they are. Don't dish out insults if you are too sensitive to receive them back.

Who said Nigerians has anything to do with American society, what are you talking about? Nigerians are the reason Nigeria is grossly messed up.
The thread isn't just about the virus afterall P.diddy made some claims in that video. The thread was brought here for Nigerians to share their opinions, they did. Maybe you should have told the OP or the mods to delete the thread so Nigerians whom you deride so much would not have to share their opinions.

Did I ever say Nigerians have anything to do with the American society? Nigerians who live in the US and pay their taxes should have a say/opinion regarding the US you can't shut them up afterall they contribute just as much as you do.

Once again, your insults targeted at Nigerians will not solve your problems, both internal problems and external problems.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 6:01am On Apr 12, 2020
henryobinna:

The thread isn't just about the virus afterall P.diddy made some claims in that video. The thread was brought here for Nigerians to share their opinions, they did. Maybe you should have told the OP or the mods to delete the thread so Nigerians whom you deride so much would not have to share their opinions.

Did I ever say Nigerians have anything to do with the American society? Nigerians who live in the US and pay their taxes should have a say/opinion regarding the US you can't shut them up afterall they contribute just as much as you do.

Once again, your insults targeted at Nigerians will not solve your problems, both internal problems and external problems.
Nigerian insults targeted at black Americans will not solve their problems, both mentally and physically.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by henryobinna(m): 6:14am On Apr 12, 2020
khiaa:

Nigerian insults targeted at black Americans will not solve their problems, both mentally and physically.
Whatever rocks your boat.

I'm sure you got my message.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 6:16am On Apr 12, 2020
henryobinna:
Whatever rocks your boat.

I'm sure you got my message.

I'm sure you got mine.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2020
seunlayi:

I was surprised how that thing didn't get to me that needed it most. Anyway, God will bless you for showing love to others.
Don't worry, I have you in mind and something will come up soon. I haven't got the chance to go out yet.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by seunlayi(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2020
J111333:
Don't worry, I have you in mind and something will come up soon. I haven't got the chance to go out yet.
God will see us thru this time.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Hanks0000:

My dad says the same thing too.. They are utterly useless.. all they do is make baby mamas and do drugs and cracks...

You ignorant fool.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Coolabbie: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Your ability to communicate online is by the power of the masters. Your deride "Made in Aba" but opt for foreign products. Why? Coronavirus is here. Prove the masters wrong? I forgot...you are still in the church praying. Because your brains are made of mud while oyibo brains are made of cells? All the excuses your folks made for your backwardness have become stale. Where is your refinery Einstein?

\
What have you even contributed to humanity? You are toooooo old to still keep kissing àrse.

Anyway, Your master still sees you as a monkey, after all the gibberish you typed. It must hurt.

Old fóól

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by issylarry(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2020
J111333:
Uwc sir
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by codemaniacs: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2020
zz

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2020
geosegun:

Blacks are not the biggest casualty in America and any other region you can think of? Your assertion here can be attributed to mis-information. They don't expect as much infections and death in blacks as they are probably witnessing now compared to the rate at which their 'kind' in Africa withstands it? If you compare the ratio of the Whites to blacks in America, that got infected and probably died, you will realize that it is VERY LOW, but just that they don't expect many to have been affected as they are currently witnessing now?

I hope this helps.

Cosigning 100%.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2020
We Africans are Black Americans and Black Americans are us.

So get sense and stop believing white racists.
SoNature:

DCmonster is right

I have Naija friends in Dallas

They say black Americans are utterly useless

The African Americans even envy Latinos and African migrants because those ones seem more focused

The lazy African Americans just want the government to do everything for them and blame the White man for their failure in life

The lady I know said she is often disgusted whenever she's trying to get to work in the mornings and sees the Black Americans with huge wraps of whatever they smoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
seems like blacks are the main target of this pandemic
Go to weibo
They didn't succeed now Mr clueless brought them down to Nigeria.

For those quoting me, I never know it is now a crime to air your thoughts.
This is a a forum, you bring yours, I bring mine then some people correct it then we are balanced
Spain, italy, UK and Iran nko...? New York was so badly affected because of the number of blacks and those who are homeless who are mainly blacks. Go to white territories in America, where the number of blacks is meagre...whites are mostly infected. Underlying inequalities too played major role. Thanks to Obama who changed a lot of things.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

But AA has the moral right to treat African immigrants with disdain , right ? They have the right to call them fresh off the boat and john just come and African boot scratcher ?
So, immigrants should endure everything from them cos decades ago, some ancestors did some work that these lazy ones have to eternally collect royalties for? What then differentiates them from the racists they cry about ?

Are their ancestors the ones that fought for Asian, Hispanic and Arabic immigrants as well ? Or you think those ones aren't doing well ?
Black Americans fought and died for the right of all immigrants to become citizens of the US. Because of the Nigerians over exploded egos and worship of whites like yourself, a lot of us wish that we never had.

It will be hard to find black Americans fighting for immigration today because of the behavior, mindset and betrayal of Africans (mostly Nigerians) and their loyalty to whites. They align themselves with white racist, even marry them.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2020
uzzokel:

are there not blacks who are doctors, do they discriminate against their own too. or is there embargo on blacks becoming doctors? angry angry
If they are Nigerian doctors they will definitely discriminate against blacks to appease whites. Most Nigerians have a mental weakness when it comes to whites.

They believe the lowest of low, drugged out white junkie is more valuable than the most valued black/African person. Nigerians are a sad breed, the self esteem doesn't exist when it comes to the whites.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by otipoju(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
codemaniacs:

this is not about arguing its about ensuring you stop generalizing, using the behavior of minority to judge the majority.

Okay. Now you can take ten steps in any direction you please. This conversation is over for me. It adds no value to my existence. You are going to tell me about people I relate with everyday

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji / Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.