Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. (72250 Views)

Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / What They Don't Want You To Know Sean Combs Aka P. Diddy Darkest Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Xisnin(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.
Do you know this from your hut in Ajegunle or your west side Ghetto in Chicago?
SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by BrainArk(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.
You made sense bro... And seems their music promote this form of lifestyle of gangsterism, it is like a culture to them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hezmatosky:

On the contrary, everyone is reaching out for themselves. No one is safe. Afterall, the don't care about us bfor. In my papa house na only me, my papa, my mama, and my siblings dey naija. Them full America, how many dey reachout to us? Except when there's burial. As if we're undertaker mtchewwww angry
Don't be too quick to judge, Corona is also in Nigeria, soon it would also be everyone to themselves in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Xisnin(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
jeph19:

Exactly what we watch in movies
1. Drugs
2. Hoes
3. Gangsters
4. Get arrested
5. They usually end up in high school and do menial jobs
Movie is not reality.
Wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Kingrefreshed: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
If such happen in Nigeria along ethnic line ipob pigs will blame Buhari of killing them because they didn't vote for him. Following their way of thinking,I will say Trump is killing black because he is known to hate blacks also he knows that black people will not vote for him in the coming election.

As much as I hate Trump too but I have some sense left in my skull.

Ask the guy untop to borrow you some brain cells that still work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Anyone who is working class, poor, struggling, works in a job (not a career) is at risk.

The only people who can self isolate are the employed middle class and rich.

Everyone else is fked

9 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by idonhammer: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
If you dey yakee and you no dey send money for your people back home..I swear nobody is reaching out to you.

J111333:
If you have family members or friends in America, this is a time to reach out to them. It's been crazy lately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by GreatResearcher1: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
lol
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by kingxsamz(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
I thought it's 5g that's killing people... grin

10 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
black people kill themselves in gaang bang more than corona, why did p or g diddy kept quiet about that?

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by BrainArk(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
rusher14:

The genius would just be babbling.

Blacks don't do more drugs or alcohol than their white contemporaries but in comparison, they are overweight.

I see how you've side stepped your 5G theory in light of all this.

If you are obese and over 60, Covid-19 more likely results in death.

It's not about drugs or alcohol.
It as been said before that heavy smokers are prone to dieing from corona.

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Tunagee(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

Exactly

6 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Xisnin(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
How did you know you don't have the virus?
Don't be judgemental because you were accidentally born in a restrictive environment.

But we know your type who never let an opportunity to show hatred escape them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Happyfela(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Black people are dieing in Chicago big time.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by shakyum: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
cry cry we are already tired of this, God should just heal our land
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by AquariusRising: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:

Your perspective is very informative...people with compromised immune systems who don't eat well, exercise or take care of themselves are truly at greater risk of contracting and dying from any disease...

11 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Xisnin(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
obiekunie2:
truth is nobody cares about any body.

its all about the money.

they want their share of the trillion dollars covid fund.

Stop lying.
There is no COVID fund for infected patients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by iso604: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Coming to America

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by bmdmixer: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
First its wuhan
then 5g
now its black

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Asour: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
seems like blacks are the main target of this pandemic
Go to weibo
They didn't succeed now Mr clueless brought them down to Nigeria.

I thought you guys (or sorry if you aren't one of them) told us that We blacks are 'immune' or at least disproportionately insusceptible to having the Virus.

Every situation must not be brought into a me vs you fight (some situation are though). But this isn't.

May God help us all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by kem84602: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Heyitsmartins: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
I’d like to recommend this great hacker who helped me when I was in some situation, hes very fast and reliable he will do everything you need, (cybertechhub100 at gmail dot com) ,I have been scammed a lot looking for a good hacker until i worked with this pro hacker that my colleague introduced me to, I must say he’s the best and most reliable one out there… his charges were quite very affordable. I had my credit card topped up and also my credit score boosted within 2 days of work. He’s so amazing. You welcome by the way.
He also cloned my wife’s phone… i’ve been able to see all her call logs,texts,emails,social media accounts and more for over 4 months now… She isnt even aware. All thanks to (cybertechhub100 at gmail dot com). Don’t hesitate to contact him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by MansoryMX(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
airminem:
embarassed Please, let's help people. Unless you wish someones life to be Hard/tough like this.

Plz Start with helping me ooo coz my money don finish like this undecided

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by tammie24: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
The blacks are the most hit by the virus cos they don't follow simple instructions

They act like the lockdown is some sort of
vacation throwing parties, visiting friends and family
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by sylve11: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:

Correct... cool

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by idonhammer: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
If such happen in Nigeria along ethnic line ipob pigs will blame Buhari of killing them because they didn't vote for him. Following their way of thinking,I will say Trump is killing black because he is known to hate blacks also he knows that black people will not vote for him in the coming election.

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:

This is an alarmingly stupid post sir

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by skylarr: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
I read sometime ago that FBI was investigating some white suprematist plans of spreading the virus in non-white dominated communities . Read below

“Violent extremists continue to make bioterrorism a popular topic among themselves,” reads the intelligence brief written by the Federal Protective Service, which covered the week of Feb. 17-24. “White Racially Motivated Violent Extremists have recently commented on the coronavirus stating that it is an ‘OBLIGATION’ to spread it should any of them contract the virus.”

The Federal Protective Service, part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, is a law enforcement agency responsible for protecting buildings owned or leased by the federal government.

The intelligence brief, marked for official use only, noted the white supremacists “suggested targeting … law enforcement and minority communities, with some mention of public places in general.” According to the document, the extremists discussed a number of methods for coronavirus attacks, such spending time in public with perceived enemies, leaving “saliva on door handles” at local FBI offices, spitting on elevator buttons and spreading coronavirus germs in “nonwhite neighborhoods.”

The February document appears to show that at least some white nationalists were already taking the threat of the coronavirus seriously at a time when some in government were downplaying the threat. On Feb. 26, President Trump said that he expected the cases to go down to zero in the United States in “a couple of days.” The Washington Post reported on Friday that intelligence agencies were issuing “ominous” warnings about the virus in January and February.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Spanishmilf(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Black live matters
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Heffalump:

It is time we start to unite and beat this ethnic bigotry happening on nairaland. We are all too big for this. The bitter thing is that, even the so called educated ones are in the league cry
I enjoy it..it is hopeless trying to change nairaland..utterly hopeless, we stopped trying years ago. Now we enjoy the tribal mudslinging. Mongrel upon Mongrel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by PHijo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:

You are foolish, the only reason you are in America is because their ancestors fought for it. Comparing them with Latinos who are immigrants like you just shows how uninformed and disrespectful you are. The opportunities arrogant and ignorant negros like you have isn't the same with them.

The reason Nigeria is hated around the world and is a dysfunctional shithole back home is because people like you who take pride in being uninformed and will want to have an opinion on issues they don't or don't care to understand.

Even amongst the White elite there's a huge abuse of drugs. Neither Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg graduated from college. In fact, Steve Jobs had a drug issue before he started Apple computers.

The primary reason more African Americans are dying is because many have underlying health issues and they lack insurance coverage.
Sometimes some racist medical personnel do not attend to due shortage of supplies and other factors.

The young Nigerian man that died in America died because they refused to attend to him after several efforts to be tested and treated.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by IpobAntidote: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:

Wow, you must just landed in the US in the past couple of years. Your generalization is pathetic and sad.
I don't have the zeal or energy to educate you but I can tell you one thing, your views will change the longer you live in the US. When you get discriminated against over and over again, you will change your outlook on Black American. I was more conservative than all these new conservative back in the late 80s and early 90s. My experiences over time changed some of my views on Black America.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Charles Okocha's Stomach Bursts After Surgery / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.