Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys? (955 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys? by Lightangel65: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why do men give women attention when there are so many better things to do

1 Like

Re: Why Guys? by emmyboy162(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
ok
Re: Why Guys? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Name a few better things (in dis case, relating to you) . Excluding women, we might just understand you better
Re: Why Guys? by Lightangel65: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Name a few better things (in dis case, relating to you) . Excluding women, we might just understand you better

Movies, games, anime, travel(not possible nw)

The first three are ok

1 Like

Re: Why Guys? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

The first three are ok

Not bad. Bros i don watch film tire for dis lockdown, games same. Got to a point i had to play COM vs COM just to watch.

With women, u can't just escape it. Its a natural level bros.
Heartbreak, cheating, magas, mugus, whateva, e must just happen. Dey r d distraction men needs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys? by Dreiwizzy: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

The first three are ok
So all these things you mentioned are better than your mom right? Continue ...

1 Like

Re: Why Guys? by Lightangel65: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
So all these things you mentioned are better than your mom right? Continue ...

This show your iq is lower than a rat. Just another big idi0t. I mentioned women as in relationship, then I see on idi0t with low mental capacity talking.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys? by Dreiwizzy: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

This show your iq is lower than a rat. Just another big idi0t. I mentioned women as in relationship, then I see on idi0t with low mental capacity talking.
For your info, I'm a full time alpha. Take your gáy ass somewhere else. You sound very childish, In reality you can't stand close.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys? by Toseenlove: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Not bad. Bros i don watch film tire for dis lockdown, games same. Got to a point i had to play COM vs COM just to watch.

With women, u can't just escape it. Its a natural level bros.
Heartbreak, cheating, magas, mugus, whateva, e must just happen. Dey r d distraction men needs.

You forgot to Include the most Important things of all, Destroying your destiny, Contacting different kind of STDs & STIs, Unwanted Pregnancies, False Accusations Of Rape, Just to mention few. All you these small children never see life and If you are an adult, forget!!! You need serious reorientation about life and women....

1 Like

Re: Why Guys? by Lightangel65: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
For your info, I'm a full time alpha. Take your gáy ass somewhere else. You sound very childish, In reality you can't stand close.

Yes an alpha without sense to read a simple post what do we call that a m0ron.
And lol gay you are better than this simple card, only cawords say stupid stuffs like this cause they are not man enough for reasonable arguements.
I gave an advise for people with brains to share their opinion, not people with mucus in their heads

1 Like

Re: Why Guys? by Toxay(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Toseenlove:

You forgot to Include the most Important things of all, Destroying your destiny, Contacting different kind of STDs & STIs, Unwanted Pregnancies, False Accusations Of Rape, Just to mention few. All you these small children never see life and If you are an adult, forget!!! You need serious reorientation about life and women....

Ok,we have heard you ancient of days
I know that in a 100 years time, people with your mentality would not be around any more.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys? by Lightangel65: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Toxay:

Ok we have heard ancient of days
I know that in a 100 years time, people with your mentality would practically not be around any more

Yes and most of you guys will be suya in hell,

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys? by zexy2030(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
lightangel65 because emotion is stronger than knowledge. The man has no emotional intelligence.
Re: Why Guys? by Toxay(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

Yes and most of you guys will be suya in hell,

Yeah like you have been there before
Indoctrination and blind religion would soon be a thing of the past.

Besides don't you go about nairaland bashing women all over the place,
Okay I guess you kidding, I don't think any God would be proud to call you his follower
Re: Why Guys? by Lightangel65: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Toxay:

Yeah like you have been there before
Indoctrination and blind religion would soon be a thing of the past.

Besides don't you go about nairaland bashing women all over the place,
Okay I guess you kidding, I don't think any God would be proud to call you his follower

To err is human
At least I have a Good I believe in.
I don't know what hardships made you loose hope in God but find him again he is a wonderful person
Re: Why Guys? by aro360: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
op Google.com has d answer
Re: Why Guys? by Toxay(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

To err is human
At least I have a Good I believe in.
I don't know what hardships made you loose hope in God but find him again he is a wonderful person

I never said I lost hope in God, but it seems pointless to keep talking to you, bye.
Re: Why Guys? by blingxx(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2020
Lightangel65:

I see it as a way of life ,it's inevitable just like life and death no matter how manly or badass you think you are.....unless you are gay

(1) (Reply)

Rae Sremmurd Sremmlife Full Download. / The Thin Line Between Badgering And Rape / Come Back Home Unannounced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.