Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians (40473 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalising Christians In Osun / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

And Muhammad will accept you in grave right, or you think that ur janat full of virgins is real grin sit down there and be deceiving yourself ok...

Even Quran said Jesus is ur Messiah and is highly exalted and honour in heaven and on earth.. What can we say about Muhammad that wasn't ur Messiah.. We children of God has accepted Jesus Christ as our Messiah so relax and enjoy ur audio 72 virgins in garden of xxxx

Bros, cool down Don't be an obstruction in the week of progress.

You see, Muhammad(SAW) is a human like you and I but was sent to deliver a message of liberation to the universe.

If you remember vivid while your Bible claimed Jesus was crucified on the cross of Calvary and he was shouting on his Lord for survival is that same Jesus you claimed your Messiah?

Issa AS(An acclaimed Jesus) was never different from Muhammad as established by our Quran we love and respect him we as well send praises unto his name as a mere prophet, with which is coming back is to come and deny you as a CHRISTIAN! Ask the Jew if Jesus was truly a saviour!
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:29pm On May 03, 2020
Adlac:

Bros, cool down Don't be an obstruction in the week of progress.

You said Bros or what, grin pray to allah to return your sight organ

Adlac:

You see, Muhammad(SAW) is a human like you and I but was sent to deliver a message of liberation to the universe.

No wonder he saw an eclipse of the sun, ran inside masjid saying his last prayers to allah that couldn't tell him the endtime

Adlac:

If you remember vivid while your Bible claimed Jesus was crucified on the cross of Calvary and he was shouting on his Lord for survival is that same Jesus you claimed your Messiah?

Quran through ur god allah claimed that Jesus son of Mary is your Messiah, this is the verse below

When the angels said: “O Mary! Allah gives
you the good news of a Word from Him, whose
name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is
illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah]. (3.45)

Adlac:

Issa AS(An acclaimed Jesus) was never different from Muhammad as established by our Quran we love and respect him we as well send praises unto his name as a mere prophet, with which is coming back is to come and deny you as a CHRISTIAN! Ask the Jew if Jesus was truly a saviour!

That's ur own issa, one thing I want you to do for me is this, please show me a verse in quran where Muhammad is refer to as ur MESSIAH and an ANOINTED ONE

You must respect him because he's ur Messiah, Jesus Christ is NOT like Muhammad that saw an ordinary eclipse of the sun, ran inside mosque saying his last prayers grin...
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

No wonder he saw an eclipse of the sun, ran inside masjid saying his last prayers to allah that couldn't tell him the endtime

Quran through ur god allah claimed that Jesus son of Mary is your Messiah, this is the verse below

illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah]. (3.45)

That's ur own issa, one thing I want you to do for me is this, please show me a verse in quran where Muhammad is refer to as ur MESSIAH and an ANOINTED ONE

You must respect him because he's ur Messiah, Jesus Christ is NOT like Muhammad that saw an ordinary eclipse of the sun, ran inside mosque saying his last prayers grin...

IslamVIRGINS:

IslamVIRGINS:

Yea, as a paid troll with a fake-up profile you will always refer to as he!

Should you further this argument I can reach through my mobile contact. We are back for business. Am not paid troll so, am engage you gat it? :-D

For this I will implore you to read through سورة التوبة
١٢٩. If you can read here you find Who is the Apostle and not Your so called jesus. I know the meaning will be above your intellect so enjoy.

The scope centre in Soolat Khusoof(Eclipse of The Sun) is beyond your comprehensiveness. I will only be brief in this Area.

It is a specific supplication for it, however it is a prayer of fright/alarm and warding off evil and affliction, so it befits that the person should be plentiful in seeking forgiveness and making repentance to Allaah The Mighty and Majestic as well as asking for mercy during it.

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
Adlac:

The scope centre in Soolat Khusoof(Eclipse of The Sun) is beyond your comprehensiveness. I will only be brief in this Area.

What is this one saying again grin

Read yourself

"The sun eclipsed and the Prophet got up, being afraid that it might be the Hour (Day of Judgment). He went to the Mosque and offered a with the longest Qiyam, bowing and prostration that I had ever seen him doing. Then he said, 'These signs which Allah sends do not occur because of the life or death of somebody, but makes His worshipers afraid by them. So when you see anything thereof, proceed to remember Allah, invoke Him, and ask for His forgiveness.'"

(Bukhari 2:167)

IS THIS ONE MESSENGER or Househelp
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
Adlac:

Yea, as a paid troll with a fake-up profile you will always refer to as he!

Confused Slave, sorry em
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
Adlac:

For this I will implore you to read through سورة التوبة
١٢٩. If you can read here you find Who is the Apostle and not Your so called jesus. I know the meaning will be above your intellect so enjoy.

What're you reading? grin are you ashamed to quote your quran ? grin

Just quote where it's written in Quran that Muhammad husband of Aishat is your Messiah very simple
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Just quote where it's written in Quran that Muhammad husband of Aishat is your Messiah very simple

Am reading John 3:16.
What language is of the Quran written?

Weren't you quoting some verses previously?
you think it was English like Bible your filthy book?:-D

Don't be daft to do justice to what I referenced.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=IslamVIRGINS post=89180378]
Confused Slave, sorry em[/quotIs
Isn't that what your profile read?
proof me wrong. Paid troll.
Your reward is being package.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

What is this one saying again grin

Read yourself

"The sun eclipsed and the Prophet got up, being afraid that it might be the Hour (Day of Judgment). He went to the Mosque and offered a with the longest Qiyam, bowing and prostration that I had ever seen him doing. Then he said, 'These signs which Allah sends do not occur because of the life or death of somebody, but makes His worshipers afraid by them. So when you see anything thereof, proceed to remember Allah, invoke Him, and ask for His forgiveness.'"

(Bukhari 2:167)

IS THIS ONE MESSENGER or Househelp

You are very correct. As against the prophecy of your fake pastors of Doom whom knowns the last day the world will come to an end. just a year ago like your Doom pastor In the US said the world will cease to exist, the day came and gone.

Back in the 90ths a Nigerian pastor of Doom said same is all Mirrage.

Now! Get this Fact the knowledge of the last hour when the world will come to an end is with Allah alone not even Muhammad (SAW) knew it.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

I have quoted for you read and digest interpret the Surat and the verse I have helped you solve the riddle now get the answer.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Ogbeni111(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2020
Nigeria can never prosper unless we
stop with our religion bigotry which is taking us no where but.what does religion has to do with good governance. What the CAN should sought after is transparency and good governance above all but what they were after was, their member had been marginalized. The same member that supported the appointment of the so call, Muslim chairman or boards to offices. So why trippin.

Let's live in harmony my people either you are a Muslim or Christian. Harmony is unity and unity is prosperity.
..Either the representative is a Christian or Muslim we pray that they have their responsibility at heart.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by SharonLoveth(f): 10:12pm On May 04, 2020
Adlac:

I have quoted for you read and digest interpret the Surat and the verse I have helped you solve the riddle now get the answer.

Audio Surat that has no verse and chapter grin get well soon
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:22pm On May 04, 2020
Adlac:

You are very correct. As against the prophecy of your fake pastors of Doom whom knowns the last day the world will come to an end. just a year ago like your Doom pastor In the US said the world will cease to exist, the day came and gone.

Back in the 90ths a Nigerian pastor of Doom said same is all Mirrage.

Now! Get this Fact the knowledge of the last hour when the world will come to an end is with Allah alone not even Muhammad (SAW) knew it.

Wait are you comparing Muhammad with one Pastor in US? menh you gat to be stone to death..

You ridicule a whole Muhammad that couldn't withstand an ordinary eclipse of the sun
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Adlac post=89190285][/quote]

Is like frustration is looming on your head, get well soon with camel urine
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:25pm On May 04, 2020
Adlac:

Am reading John 3:16.
What language is of the Quran written?

Weren't you quoting some verses previously?
you think it was English like Bible your filthy book?:-D

Don't be daft to do justice to what I referenced.

The question is very hard, that's to tell Muhammad is nothing but pencil
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:26pm On May 04, 2020
Adlac:

You do what?? Ohh my God grin
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 6:38am On May 06, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Audio Surat that has no verse and chapter grin get well soon

Hello boy, little busy lately.

Stop being dogma do a Google consultation or get an Arabic dictionaries and interpret.

The basis of this Surat is the Emphasis that Muhammad (صل الله عليه والسلام) was an Apostle sent to the Entire Universe. ISSA عليه السلام(Jesus) was to the lost sheeps of Israelites drawing conclusion here is clear that Issa is only a Messiah to the Israelites during their own time.

This same argument is portrayed in Mathew 15:24 emphasized that he was sent only to the lost sheeps of Israelites.

checking the Oxford dictionary of the contextual meaning of Messiah. it state and I quote

"The one who is ordained by God to lead the people of Israel, believed by Christians to be Jesus Christ."

question- Are your Ancestors among the lost sheeps? of cause No while claiming jesus is Your Messiah?

Have told to you and will still repeat, his second coming is to deny you, yes you and and all those who lay claims to this false ideology called Christian.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by emmy512: 6:42am On May 06, 2020
Adlac:

Stop being dogma do a Google consultation or get an Arabic dictionaries and interpret.

The basis of this Surat is the Emphasis that Muhammad (صل الله عليه والسلام) was an Apostle sent to the Entire Universe. ISSA عليه السلام(Jesus) was to the lost sheeps of Israelites drawing conclusion here is clear that Issa is only a Messiah to the Israelites during their own time.

This same argument is portrayed in Mathew 15:24 emphasized that he was sent only to the lost sheeps of Israelites.

checking the Oxford dictionary of the contextual meaning of Messiah. it state and I quote

"The one who is ordained by God to lead the people of Israel, believed by Christians to be Jesus Christ."

question- Are your Ancestors among the lost sheeps? of cause No while claiming jesus is Your Messiah?

Have told to you and will still repeat, his second coming is to deny you, yes you and and all those who lay claims to this false ideology called Christian.
3 gbosa for you.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

The question is very hard, that's to tell Muhammad is nothing but pencil

Muhammad (صل الله عليه والسلام) is human like we do, quote me any where.

The difference, he was sent to the entire universe as a prophet and received Revelations he act as an intermediary between God and man.

he confirmed he has no knowledge when the world will cease to exist. Not even the Quran Kareem has an answer to this. But we were given signs to behold of his coming.

the knowledge of what you don't have preceed you in what ever form. Just like you couldn't interpret the Arabic letters. while he observed the eclipse he couldn't tell what God almighty intends to do with it needfully he headed for Prayer. Until it is over.

In your filthy book there is no specific time the world will end however in Revelation 16:14,16.

it only paraphrase what to expect during this difficult time.

Why are you ill bent with what you were not told by your Bible ? The knowledge proceed anybody I repeat anybody. As against your prophets of Doom! try again good boy.:-D
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Is like frustration is looming on your head, get well soon with camel urine

Not at all dear, not even the lockdown is all cool.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 7:05am On May 06, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Yes, is human like any other. Not to the extent of Sins as crimina like you and I.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by oyoirabor: 8:19am On May 06, 2020
noleflendum:
this is one of the reasons why Ibo man can never be President in this country

You throw jab (insult) he throws back at you. And you re saying that's the reason he can't Be president..... grin waray!!!

You that have been ruling Nigeria to a Shithole and doomed nation.....we hail you Ode!!

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by SharonLoveth(f): 9:32am On May 06, 2020
Adlac:

Did I said Muhammad was not an APOSTEL? Show me where it's written that Muhammad is your MESSIAH.. ie Muhammad husband of Aishat is an Anointed One and SAVIOUR Mba Muhammad
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:35am On May 06, 2020
Adlac:

Yes, is human like any other. Not to the extent of Sins as crimina like you and I.

No wonder all evil atrocities are in his life while alive... Comparing him with Jesus Christ is absolutely rubbish. Anyway I'm done with you
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Fabulous97(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2020
I believe comments and opinions should be civil and not to deride others people's faith.Whether Christianity or Islam nobody can claim to have died and witness heaven or hell.Again,if tolerance is not upheld divisions will permeate in the society.My admonition goes to those christians who continually demonise Islam and it's prophet what do they make of Moses, David,Elijah and how Christianity spread to Latin America, Europe,can they tell me the activities of Charlemagne, the Crusaders, what the Church did to Galileo, etc? The whole thing is like a kettle calling pot black
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

No wonder all evil atrocities are in his life while alive... Comparing him with Jesus Christ is absolutely rubbish. Anyway I'm done with you

I guess you have run-out of ideas as to why you keep repeating same thing.

You can private chat me not to offend others religious sensibilities.

Ire o.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Did I said Muhammad was not an APOSTEL? Show me where it's written that Muhammad is your MESSIAH.. ie Muhammad husband of Aishat is an Anointed One and SAVIOUR Mba Muhammad

Always on same page like a clown. When next you come accross a post of religious sensibilities look before you leap!
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by SharonLoveth(f): 12:13pm On May 06, 2020
Adlac:

Always on same page like a clown. When next you come accross a post of religious sensibilities look before you leap!

Just go, you're clueless and hopeless like ur messenger Muhammad grin
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:05pm On May 06, 2020
Adlac:

I guess you have run-out of ideas as to why you keep repeating same thing.

You can private chat me not to offend others religious sensibilities.

Ire o.

Private chat who?? Damm it, you're looking for whom to behead so as to increase ur virgins in garden of xxxxx Muhammad the r@pist and his god allah made available for you... cheesy
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Private chat who?? Damm it, you're looking for whom to behead so as to increase ur virgins in garden of xxxxx Muhammad the r@pist and his god allah made available for you... cheesy

99 percent of your post was centre on uncivil and abusive words.

Definitely, you are out of constructive idea to defend your lame religion.

I won't stoop so low to engage in such act. when you are ready to learn consult me.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Adlac(m): 8:13pm On May 06, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Such fowl languages will not derail my point.

You can only proof me wrong if your accestor are among the lost sheeps of Israelites. Then your claim of Messiahship is in doubt.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:32pm On May 06, 2020
Adlac:

Such fowl languages will not derail my point.

You can only proof me wrong if your accestor are among the lost sheeps of Israelites. Then your claim of Messiahship is in doubt.

Your ancestors ur terrorist god allah sent to there early graves grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) / Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger / Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.