Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

IGBO: No Apologies!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO: No Apologies!! (3874 Views)

No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by DeViNe007: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2020
knowledgeable:

Bro, I am Igbo, everything on nairaland between Yorubas and Igbos are 100% fun. Evidence....it doesn't spill into the street. Remember, Igbos tried their own nairaland... guess it didn't work because their are no afonjas to be cursed out. Anyway, I not saying there's no beef between Igbos & Yorubas. There's a serious beef when it comes to Yoruba's politics in Nigeria which partly resulted in Igbo genocide in Nigeria...and this is why the echo of Biafra will never go away.
Nna!who told it hasnt spilt into the street?everyone is just waiting for an opportunity that will consume houses,properties and businesses that define our relationship,WILL NOW KNOW WHO THE COWARDS ARE!
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by nokatakata: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2020
LOW SELF ESTEEM EVERYWHERE. UNA TRULY DEY SUFFER.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by nokatakata: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2020
DeViNe007:

Nna!who told it hasnt spilt into the street?everyone is just waiting for an opportunity that will consume houses,properties and businesses that define our relationship,WILL NOW KNOW WHO THE COWARDS ARE!

You don't have to wait for the opportunity since you are brave. Start the war and show us you are not the coward. But remember not to go all over social media to cry of genocide and marginalisation.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by MrSly(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2020
fhranchez:

great IGBO tribe.!!

You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by MrSly(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2020
danietohbadt:
I'm surprised at this write up.

To be frank with you, you're misguided.
I'm a Yoruba man, while I grew up, I lived with Igbos, and up till this moment, I still live with Igbos, I've got a lot of Igbo friends, and never for once have I envied any of them.
I've been buying my clothes from an Igbo couple since 2008, even when my Yoruba friends introduce their own wares to me, I don't buy, simply because I've established a good relationship with the Igbo couple.
Even when their shop was demolished, I had to go to their house to get stuffs.

We live happily with Igbos
We see Igbos as a part of us
We dine and wine with Igbos peacefully
We sell our lands to Igbos.
We've got zero hate for Igbos.

Stop the unnecessary blasphemy and this nonsensical message of hate.

We love you
We love Igbos.

IGBO AMAKA!
No every Yoruba man loves an Igbo man. You may do but not all.

1 Like

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
LZAA:

Please where is johnmartusgrin
Itooworwor iceberg3 sarrki
And where is bambambiglo?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by sarrki(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
imhotep:

Please I beg of you

Stop copying me and your fellows on tribal thread

I beg of you
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by ItooWorWor(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2020
MrSly:
No every Yoruba man loves an Igbo man. You may do but not all.
Not every Igbo man loves Yoruba man. You should know that too.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Bambambiglo: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2020
imhotep:

What is wrong with you Mr Man? Don't do drugs you will not listen
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2020
Bambambiglo:

What is wrong with you Mr Man? Don't do drugs you will not listen
Did you miss me?
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Bambambiglo: 7:43am On Apr 15, 2020
imhotep:

Did you miss me?

I don't do gays. Get far away from me
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Bambambiglo:

I don't do gays. Get far away from me
How market na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War / Iconic pictures of Bianca Ojukwu’s welcome to Spain by King Juan Carlos1of Spain / Independence Anniversary: Nigeria Shall Rise Again – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.