Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

IGBO: No Apologies!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO: No Apologies!! (3800 Views)

No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Odkosh: 1:08am On Apr 12, 2020
fhranchez:
nobody asked you all these. On the boldned i challenge you to present your evidence before we digress further
Sharap victim crier, Are you not the one with these comments

3 Likes

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by fhranchez(m): 1:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
Sharap victim crier, Are you not the one with these comments
sorry, i state only facts(arguable). No apologies, now get off my mention kid
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Odkosh: 1:18am On Apr 12, 2020
fhranchez:
sorry, i state only facts(arguable). No apologies, now get off my mention kid
Stupid you, Who cares about your apology stupid victim crier.

So why are you crying fowl. Igbo Alata kee you. Tribalistic fool.

Your mention in a forum your father created.

2 Likes

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by LarryBee1k: 1:31am On Apr 12, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Miracle1991: 1:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Nobody cares about that igbo amaka or Igbo adaka. All what we say is
1 you should stop jubilating when ever any misfortune fall on this country eg. If Boko Haram kill our soldiers guys will be jubilating like you won a trophy
2 you should stop defending criminals along tribal or political line. When they arrested Dariye and jolly Nyame nobody from the north shout witch hunting,but when they jailed Uzo Kalu and Metu many of you turn the issue into a tribal war
3 you should stop spreading fake news. Eg.lieing that it was an igbo Man that confronted the Chinese etc
4 etc
5 etc
6 etc
7etc
8 etc............20
Sorry I don't have enough time I would have given you my 20 points.

3 Likes

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by fhranchez(m): 1:35am On Apr 12, 2020
LarryBee1k:

They mocked other tribes in that first thread, telling others how they are cowards and don't have ball to do such. Some even said no other tribe can do that except igbo.
I'm yet to see the "mocking of other tribes".
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by LarryBee1k: 1:41am On Apr 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by fhranchez(m): 1:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
Nobody cares about that igbo amaka or Igbo adaka. All what we say is
1 you should stop jubilating when ever any misfortune fall on this country eg. If Boko Haram kill our soldiers guys will be jubilating like you won a trophy
jubilating as bokoharam or what.
Miracle1991:
2 you should stop defending criminals along tribal or political line. When they arrested Dariye and jolly Nyame nobody from the north shout witch hunting,but when they jailed Uzo Kalu and Metu many of you turn the issue into a tribal war
could be witchhunting but how is that any of your biz.
Miracle1991:
3 you should stop spreading fake news. Eg.lieing that it was an igbo Man that confronted the Chinese etc
is that supposed to be an achievement.
4 etc
5 etc
6 etc
7etc
8 etc............20
Sorry I don't have enough time I would have given you my 20 points.[/quote] please i need more
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:45am On Apr 12, 2020
danietohbadt:
I'm surprised at this write up.

To be frank with you, you're misguided.
I'm a Yoruba man, while I grew up, I lived with Igbos, and up till this moment, I still live with Igbos, I've got a lot of Igbo friends, and never for once have I envied any of them.
I've been buying my clothes from an Igbo couple since 2008, even when my Yoruba friends introduce their own wares to me, I don't buy, simply because I've established a good relationship with the Igbo couple.
Even when their shop was demolished, I had to go to their house to get stuffs.

We live happily with Igbos
We see Igbos as a part of us
We dine and wine with Igbos peacefully
We sell our lands to Igbos.
We've got zero hate for Igbos.

Stop the unnecessary blasphemy and this nonsensical message of hate.

We love you
We love Igbos.

IGBO AMAKA!

Unity beggar.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by fhranchez(m): 1:51am On Apr 12, 2020
LarryBee1k:

They mocked other tribes in that first thread, telling others how they are cowards and don't have ball to do such. Some even said no other tribe can do that except igbo.

You can see the hateful speech from the Igbos. Yoruba still behaved and try to explain to them.
I stopped screenshoting at page 2 cuz it's too much. So that's the evidence you want.
i get your point tho, remember that news made front page 4 times with different contrasting names as they were all reacting to false info.

Blame nairaland mods for not verifying info before posting it on FP
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
grin

I noticed that after the name of that brave man than challenged the Chinese on their soil was revealed as Dayo Lawal after the mistake made in his identity that have made the igbos here on nairaland jubilate as if they won world cup and shooting igbo amaka and beat chest like gorilla, they are not happy because they have be returned the favour.

But when they man's name finally revealed, and others started returning the mockery, they quickly resorted to their usual way of victim playing. Opening thread how igbo amaka ko concern anybody.

Who cares how you praise yourself. so far you don't involve others. You can shout igbo amaka even inside ocean. That one na your headache.

Same people that talk about other people foods, telling yorubas how Amala irritate them as if anyone force it on them. As if that smelly Akpu that cause people to spit is anyway better.

Shouting how ewedu is a bad soup, Ewedu that has its own nutrients without adding anything and being eating in Egypt, Brazil and North Africa in general. Yet they will be comparing it with one soup called nsala, a soup without any nutrient, no other people eat it with them, which kind soup be that. Yet they will start claiming victim ehen you return the favour.

They shout about how yorubas like parties as if the yorubas borrow money in their hand to do the party or come to borrow from them after the party. What a tribe full of Vo-yeurs.

All I want to tell una is that, stop your stupid victim play you do play when others pay you back in your own coin.

OMO YORUBA NIMI O swagger
you are typing trash

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by ItooWorWor(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2020
LZAA:
Please where is johnmartusgrin Itooworwor iceberg3 sarrki
He will soon be here cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by ItooWorWor(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2020
imhotep:
Enduring sifia pains during lockdown
LMAO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by ItooWorWor(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
That's yoruba for you
Must you call yorubas, be warned before we unleash the dragons

1 Like

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Eteka1(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2020
danietohbadt:

I'm a Yoruba man, while I grew up, I lived with Igbos, and up till this moment, I still live with Igbos, I've got a lot of Igbo friends, and never for once have I envied any of them.
I've been buying my clothes from an Igbo couple since 2008, even when my Yoruba friends introduce their own wares to me, I don't buy, simply because I've established a good relationship with the Igbo couple.

We love you
We love Igbos.

IGBO AMAKA!
You think that saying you love Igbos will save you from their hate? Oya watch how they will start abusing you.

5 Likes

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by 35824L: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2020
fhranchez:
i want to point out ignorance of some so called Nigerians on this forum. Many people can't breathe when they hear the phrase "IGBO AMAKA" as they feel this is chest beating by the great IGBO tribe.

I want to categorically say that it's absolutely none of your concern how a tribe decides to "pat themselves on the back" due to their exploits home and abroad and making this nation proud.

I notice a lot of people can't hide their "envy" and "jealousy" when they hear the phrase "IGBO AMAKA" which is not a derogatory word to any human or tribe.

The meaning of that phrase is simply "Igbo is Beautiful/Good" and i don't see how that should be a problem to anybody.

Sons/Daughters of the land (Nwa afors) i want to encourage you to continue to hail and praise the good exploits of our tribesmen in order to set good example for the upcoming generation.

IGBO AMAKA!!!!!
Mumu nobody envies you and your erosion displaced kin. When you envy people, you go to their land because you want to enjoy what they have. How many Nigerians live in your erosion ravaged biafrog territory? On the contrary, you biafrogs are in every part of Nigeria even in the remotest villages. In the west, your deluded people are even losing their identity with their adoption of Yoruba language and mode of traditional dressing. Envious and confused crooks.

7 Likes

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by LZAA: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2020
ItooWorWor:

He will soon be here cheesy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Odkosh: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
you are typing trash
I don't have time for fake news. None of you can change Rasak name.

1 Like

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
I don't have time for fake news. None of you can change Rasak name.
hahahahhaha
Typical yoruba
So this is how you being manipulating information on medias
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Must you call yorubas, be warned before we unleash the dragons
dragon
Ko
Butterfly ni
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Tumbulum: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Igbo Amaka by Igbo Amaka site na ubochi ta ma rue mgbe okpara chineke ga bia Ozo.

1 Like

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by fhranchez(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2020
35824L:
Mumu nobody envies you and your erosion displaced kin. When you envy people, you go to their land because you want to enjoy what they have. How many Nigerians live in your erosion ravaged biafrog territory? On the contrary, you biafrogs are in every part of Nigeria even in the remotest villages. In the west, your deluded people are even losing their identity with their adoption of Yoruba language and mode of traditional dressing. Envious and confused crooks.
your main problem right now should be the lowlifes liking your post why because you've already lost it kid. Go to the nearest Psychiatrist clinic for mental evaluation. i don talk my own
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by danietohbadt(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Eteka1:
You think that saying you love Igbos will save you from their hate? Oya watch how they will start abusing you.

What they get is what they've been giving.

2 Likes

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Subduer: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Xavfra:
Chukwu gozie Ndi Igbo ni'ile no n'uwa......

Ndi Igbo kwenu.....

Anyi but eze ....

Ndi ozo ka ha choro uzo ha
Kwezuo nu!

1 Like

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Obiobidgbo14: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
I will never never blame Igbos for using the phrase' Igbo Amaka' because there has been serious conspiracy by some Nigerians especially the western press to disparage the Igbos.
Whenever an lgbo man excels internationally these people will say he is a Nigerian but if an Igbo man commit one crime or the other then come and see them opening their dirty mouth omo Igbo imo igbo .
Okay, look at Igbo people from Anioma, Delta state or Igbos in River state whenever any of them does well in business or excel in his or her endeavour they will say no 'I no be Igbo 'but Niger Delta but when it turns the other way round maybe he is involved criminality then they will sumersault to tell you that Igbos are criminals.They want to make Igbos an object of mockery but Igbo Amaka is a way of telling the world that we know whom we are and what we can do.Igbo man's spirit is too strong to be quenched.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by knowledgeable: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
danietohbadt:

We love you
We love Igbos.

IGBO AMAKA!

Bro, I am Igbo, everything on nairaland between Yorubas and Igbos are 100% fun. Evidence....it doesn't spill into the street. Remember, Igbos tried their own nairaland... guess it didn't work because their are no afonjas to be cursed out. Anyway, I not saying there's no beef between Igbos & Yorubas. There's a serious beef when it comes to Yoruba's politics in Nigeria which partly resulted in Igbo genocide in Nigeria...and this is why the echo of Biafra will never go away.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
grin

I noticed that after the name of that brave man than challenged the Chinese on their soil was revealed as Dayo Lawal after the mistake made in his identity that have made the igbos here on nairaland jubilate as if they won world cup and shooting igbo amaka and beat chest like gorilla, they are not happy because they have be returned the favour.

But when they man's name finally revealed, and others started returning the mockery, they quickly resorted to their usual way of victim playing. Opening thread how igbo amaka ko concern anybody.

Who cares how you praise yourself. so far you don't involve others. You can shout igbo amaka even inside ocean. That one na your headache.

Same people that talk about other people foods, telling yorubas how Amala irritate them as if anyone force it on them. As if that smelly Akpu that cause people to spit is anyway better.

Shouting how ewedu is a bad soup, Ewedu that has its own nutrients without adding anything and being eating in Egypt, Brazil and North Africa in general. Yet they will be comparing it with one soup called nsala, a soup without any nutrient, no other people eat it with them, which kind soup be that. Yet they will start claiming victim ehen you return the favour

They shout about how yorubas like parties as if the yorubas borrow money in their hand to do the party or come to borrow from them after the party. What a tribe full of Vo-yeurs.

All I want to tell una is that, stop your stupid victim play you do play when others pay you back in your own coin.

OMO YORUBA NIMI O swagger

You mean this humanoid sh.it right here has nutrients? Can you name the nutrients this thing has?

Food that makes you so stunted to the extent that even UNICEF had to tell yorobers to start eating more vegetables and less sh.it disguised as food

Can you in 500 words explain how being a Vo-yeur is somehow connected to the great Igbo tribe?

It's okay for you to scream omo yorober but not okay for me to say Igbo Amaka?

You're just another one of them dirty scared face non entity for the left side of the map.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by SciLab: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
I noticed one thing about 10 years ago online. If a yoruba does a good thing and pat themselves on the back, you'll hear shouts of 'omoluabi', 'omo dada' there will be no qualms about that.

But if an Igbo does great and is hailed as an Igbo, you'll see yorubas preaching against 'tribalism'. Then I began to wonder how patting oneself on the back became tribalism, does congratulating your tribe make another tribe lesser? Or are Igbos supposed to be 'cool' if they deny or water down their 'Igboness' because they lost a British-engineered war?

These are the numerous questions that crossed my mind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
dukeprince50:
K.

Envy is not the right word to use, some people here just having fun with u guys.

Some Igbos on NL are too emotional and are quick to tell u how people are treating them bad bla bla,

Dont get too emotional because of Igbo matter.

Wetin i notice be say, The insults deh pain Igbos pass other tribe.
U guys are vulnerable to insults and people take advantage of it.

When it's time to call out your hateful nature, you say you're joking, you're just being playful.

Well the same can be said for igbos here. When we reply with the same passion, we are merely joking too and don't mean any harm.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by dukeprince50: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

When it's time to call out your hateful nature, you say you're joking, you're just being playful.

Well the same can be said for igbos here. When we reply with the same passion, we are merely joking too and don't mean any harm.
I have never insulted Igbos neither have I insulted Yoruba online or offline.
I am also not Igbo nor Yoruba, I just noticed the Igbos on nairaland are too emotional and that is a weakness people take advantage of.
You don't need to quote me if u av nothing sensible to say Darling.

2 Likes

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
dukeprince50:
I have never insulted Igbos neither have I insulted Yoruba online or offline.
I am also not Igbo nor Yoruba, I just noticed the Igbos on nairaland are too emotional and that is a weakness people take advantage of.
You don't need to quote me if u av nothing sensible to say Darling.

You said it yourself friend, you're neither Igbo or yorober so you don't know what the things been said here affects the people it's for.

I am sure if I insult your tribe for no just reason you will certainly not turn the other cheek.

Stop being illogical.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
ogbuefi677:
They continually mock us everyday,saying they have suppressed us ,they're 97% bla bla,but when they hear Igbo amaka,dem go begin vex.
They say we chestbeat,why not allow us chestbeat in peace,izit your chest?
At least,when history will be written about those who turned d 3rd fastest growing economy to d poverty capital of the world in less than 3yrs,Igbos will be absent grin
grin
This your comment is so dam funny cheesy

god might not forgive buhari for this disaster cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa/fulani Contributes More In Lagos, Swest Economy Than The Igbos / Thread For Ongoing Sit At Home Updates. (pictures) / 2023: ‘tinubu So Angry At Goodluck Jonathan Right Now’ – Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.