Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming (1843 Views)

Dream Of A Vomiting Pandemic Coming Upong The Earth! / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? / Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by Goshen360(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
tammie24:
guy!

I'm done undecided

I nor fit abeg

That's how you get confused when you stand with the conspiracy theories.... grin.

1 Like

Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Goshen360:

I'm still watching and listening and I'll respond when I'm done....so far into 30 minutes it's good stuff but haven't got to how the virus was a bio war from China....because their own citizens too died but I was never a fan of Chinese anyway but I will finish listening to hear her arguments.

When you're done you will still be faced with the enemy of State.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by tammie24: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Hypocrite. It is now clear that you practise the same kind of 'Christianity' Obama practised. Didn't George Bush 'warn' the world of this so called 'pandemic' in 2005 well before Obama your messiah repeated the same? God knows what they were all planning to bring their one world Government to pass. You will all fail in Jesus' name!

Your Democrats fought Trump every step of the way preventing and distracting him from facing the issues at hand with your bogus impeachment hoax. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spcj6KUr4aA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI
why were they all taking about an impending outbreak like they are some kind of medical experts

How did they all know and their calculation was based on what?

Even a fool should be able to see through their evil plans

Trump has been their problem from day 1 cos the ever envisaged his victory

He disrupted their plan

1 Like

Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by tammie24: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Goshen360:

That's how you get confused when you stand with the conspiracy theories.... grin.
I'm not confused

You are the one getting yourself confused here
Cos I never mentioned China

Not saying China isn't involved

Just calm down
Don't be too quick to reply

Pardon me but you come across as a very naive person

1 Like

Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
tammie24:
why were they all taking about an impending outbreak like they are some kind of medical experts

He disrupted their plan

Spot on. That's why we should take anything they say with a pinch of salt because they have proved themselves to be enemy of State. undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Goshen360:

China was covering up the disease before it spread and are still covering their total recovery....there are undercover news exposing China total recovery as lies.

I guess so. I don't trust those f**kers one bit.

1 Like

Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by Goshen360(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

When you're done you will still be faced with the enemy of State.

First of all, that was a great and excellent woman and great interview. I agreed with most of the things she said however, I DON'T KNOW YOUR COMPREHENSION skills either except you're not listening to same interview I listened to.

Again, I'm NEVER a fan of China because I listen to independent news that uncovers many evils going on in China.....that's number 2.

3. This woman in her interview said China signing the deal stated they'll not buy from USA should there be a pandemic TRULY AS SHE SAID....there's already Coronavirus being covered up in China....THIS IS ALSO TRUE FROM THE INDEPENDENT NEWS I SUBSCRIBED TO THAT are undercover news in China.

4. She also said, the white house INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE knew of this and covered for 6 weeks. APPARENTLY FROM NEWS...The man in the white house Donald Dumb was briefed BUT HE DOWNPLAYED on it not doing anything until this escalated to the nation and before now, Trump had disbanded the pandemic office that was already in place and wasn't prepared for ANYTHING pandemic whatsoever because he said it himself as a businessman.

The #4 above is WHAT DISHONEST PEOPLE LIKE YOU Olaadegbu and the evangelicals cant talk about but you want to talk about Trump as if he's the promised messiah. You can call whoever you want the enemies of the States AS LONG AS YOU WANT THINKING WITH YOUR BACK HEAD AS IF TRUMP HIMSELF DIDN'T JUST SIGN DEAL TO BUY NOTHING FROM CHINA TOO.... grin
Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by Goshen360(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Spot on. That's why we should take anything they say with a pinch of salt because they have proved to the enemy of State. undecided

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ON THIS FORUM...

Aren't you ALWAYS TAKING SIDES WITH TRUMP? Your messiah....you promote Trump more than anyone on this FORUM....oniyeye ni e joor...

grin grin grin
Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by Goshen360(m): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
tammie24:

He disrupted their plan

Donald Dumb is a DISASTER to the American people waiting to explode....watch out and those of you thinking he's the messiah while considering others to be evils will see him soon for who he really is.
Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by Goshen360(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
tammie24:

He disrupted their plan

Dont be acting like a dumb man in this age and time of knowledge and advancement. What do you mean how did they know.....DO YOUR RESEARCH brother stop messing around too much on social media. Alot of these guys wasn't born during those years of global pandemic like Spanish flu and the rest...so how could they know NOW...even though they wasn't born in the past ones?

They never mentioned the EXACT SPECIFIC year but from RESEARCH they can anticipate something coming that requires PREPARATION AND READINESS. If you lived in those years of other pandemic happening you probably would have called it WHATEVER YOU GUY ARE CALLING IT NOW....smh!
Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Goshen360:

First of all, that was a great and excellent woman and great interview. I agreed with most of the things she said however, I DON'T KNOW YOUR COMPREHENSION skills either except you're not listening to same interview I listened to.

I won't be surprised if you only agreed to what fits into your crooked narrative. undecided

Goshen360:

Again, I'm NEVER a fan of China because I listen to independent news that uncovers many evils going on in China.....that's number 2.

But you support the do thing democrats, never trumpers, lamestream media, One World Government, Deep State and enemies of State. cool

Goshen360:

3. This woman in her interview said China signing the deal stated they'll not buy from USA should there be a pandemic TRULY AS SHE SAID....there's already Coronavirus being covered up in China....THIS IS ALSO TRUE FROM THE INDEPENDENT NEWS I SUBSCRIBED TO THAT are undercover news in China.

And you blame your President for that?

Goshen360:

4. She also said, the white house INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE knew of this and covered for 6 weeks. APPARENTLY FROM NEWS...The man in the white house Donald Dumb was briefed BUT HE DOWNPLAYED on it not doing anything until this escalated to the nation and before now, Trump had disbanded the pandemic office that was already in place and wasn't prepared for ANYTHING pandemic whatsoever because he said it himself as a businessman.

The blame should be on China who covered it up and W.H.O. who assured the world to trust the narration of China as well as your do nothing Democrats that were busy distracting the President with their impeachment hoax.

Goshen360:

The #4 above is WHAT DISHONEST PEOPLE LIKE YOU Olaadegbu and the evangelicals cant talk about but you want to talk about Trump as if he's the promised messiah. You can call whoever you want the enemies of the States AS LONG AS YOU WANT THINKING WITH YOUR BACK HEAD AS IF TRUMP HIMSELF DIDN'T JUST SIGN DEAL TO BUY NOTHING FROM CHINA TOO.... grin

I know that you have pitched your tent with the liberals who have bastardised Christianity by supporting everything that is against biblical principles. Your likes put the colour of your skin before any biblical principles and therefore disqualify yourselves as being the oracles of God since you are all there for your selfish and political gains.

Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Goshen360:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ON THIS FORUM...

Aren't you ALWAYS TAKING SIDES WITH TRUMP? Your messiah....you promote Trump more than anyone on this FORUM....oniyeye ni e joor...

grin grin grin

What is this one talking about? Did I ever deny that I take sides with Trump? I promote and endorse Trump just as much as you do Obama.
Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Goshen360:

Donald Dumb is a DISASTER to the American people waiting to explode....watch out and those of you thinking he's the messiah while considering others to be evils will see him soon for who he really is.

All your wishes for Trump to fail has led to disappointment and heartache. It is high time you admitted that Trump won the 2016 presidential election so that you will have a better chance of healing from your TDS.
Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by tammie24: 1:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Goshen360:

Dont be acting like a dumb man in this age and time of knowledge and advancement. What do you mean how did they know.....DO YOUR RESEARCH brother stop messing around too much on social media. Alot of these guys wasn't born during those years of global pandemic like Spanish flu and the rest...so how could they know NOW...even though they wasn't born in the past ones?

They never mentioned the EXACT SPECIFIC year but from RESEARCH they can anticipate something coming that requires PREPARATION AND READINESS. If you lived in those years of other pandemic happening you probably would have called it WHATEVER YOU GUY ARE CALLING IT NOW....smh!
something coming from where??

You are so ignorant

I'm surprised I'm still here with you

I'm done!
Re: Obama Also Warned Of Pandemic Coming by Goshen360(m): 5:06am On Apr 12, 2020
tammie24:
something coming from where??

You are so ignorant

I'm surprised I'm still here with you

I'm done!

Be done and that's fine!

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All The Lukeworms On Nairaland / What Does The Bible/quoran And God Say About Smoking Cigarrettes? / Why Must Christians Suffer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.