Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty (5743 Views)

April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Igngltd: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Remember the story we brought you yesterday about a Girl who claimed a Doctor had damaged her booty. Well, the Doctor has come out to proof herself.

She wrote on instagram: Body dysmorphic scatter (BDD)

Additionally called: BDD, body dysmorphia

A psychological instability including over the top spotlight on an apparent blemish in appearance.

The defect might be minor or envisioned. Be that as it may, the individual may go through hours daily attempting to fix it. The individual may attempt numerous restorative systems or exercise to abundance.

NB: One, Patient began by asserting one butt was greater than the other.(from the video patients butt looks totally same).

Two, Said her abdomen was excessively small

(Which is each patient desire, numbness on skin is typical for quite a while on the grounds that we utilize bloated liquid to numb the skin (eg lidocaine and adrenaline) which settle step by step.

NB: You may see some deadness in the zone from which fat was expelled. This is on the grounds that the medical procedure frequently causes an impermanent interruption of the little nerve strands experiencing the fat layer to arrive at the skin surface. Try not to be frightened, as sensation will step by step return more than half a month.

A few patients will typically encounter delayed deadness that may keep going for quite a long time. As the nerves begin to recuperate, it is entirely expected to encounter some shivering in the territory.

Three, Patient professes to be dead or kicking the bucket and still gatherings on a regular, and making recordings and talking and breathing fine.

Four, You previously needed a clean up to make d butt considerably greater from 2 week post op, when your edge isn't sufficiently large to convey the size of butt you need.

Five, This is only four months post surgery,why now,why not prior?

Six, If you are being paid to do this, remember God in paradise sees and knows all.

See screenshot of the Doctor's post below:

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/04/surgeon-fires-back-at-girl-who-claimed.html?m=1

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Prayfortheworld: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2020
E better make you die sef

3 Likes

Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Bluezy13(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2020
Their problem...

I can only admire the attractive ones.
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Themegbuzie: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by FlutterDollar99(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2020
Themegbuzie:
Save a Soul
bro what happened to church members and your immediate community?

Let us enjoy this yansh story in peace now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Easykel21(m): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2020
U never see anything ...
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Sad thing is her Handle is @Jesusbaby.....Will Jesus like all she has done to herself?

2 Likes

Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by adioolayi(m): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2020
Na so
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by midashenry(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Olalan(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2020
Bunch of low esteemed folks
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by missimelda01(f): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2020
You'll see people insulting her now because e don cast grin

Before now she's your WCW grin

1 Like

Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by AfroKnight: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2020
She was sexy already. Why the need for more surgery?

Human wants are insatiable

1 Like

Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Ennyboy12(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Lol
Gbas gbos...Doctor sef get time
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2020
missimelda01:
You'll see people insulting her now because e don cast grin

Before now she's your WCW grin
She deserved all the insult and I know you are going to increase your own soon .. because you ass is very parallel.

1 Like

Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Kampack: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Very lousy, mannerless and rude patient! The kind of patients I'ld rather avoid. They are easy to detect. We call them hypochondriacs. No matter the amount they bring to the table, avoid them or refer them!
Exhaust all the test in your medical texts on them, you still will not find any fault, yet they will hold on tenaciously that there is something wrong with them. Counsell them, them no go gree! Some will even call you quack Dr. Now, you proceed to treat them, haaaaa... Na there you buy wahala. Some will not stop at requesting for a refund, they will call you names and go any length to blackmail you or rubish your reputation. Drs should clearly avoid these types. Sometimes I'll just pack vitamin C and Bco, carry give them, or just refer them. No need searching for whatever is not lost!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by xoxocandy(f): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Nigerian version of botched

6 Likes

Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by zexy2030(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2020
honestly Women keep adding up chemicals for recommendation I wonder who their target is sef...
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Zeinymira(f): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2020
That's one thing about plastic surgery, it is addictive. And usually most patients that goes for it are mostly suffering from one of the many psychological problems. They are usually dissatisfied after the many surgeries. It will be nice if plastic surgery patients talks to a psychiatrist or psychologist that can help them.
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by lmm4real: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2020
undecided
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by lmm4real: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2020
FlutterDollar99:
bro what happened to church members and your immediate community?

Let us enjoy this yansh story in peace now

Tell am o, cus me is not understanding him o. undecided
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by X0012(m): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Y'all knew how these bitcches like playing the victim role in every aspects.
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
We dont need fools like her on earth

1 Like

Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by LazyWrita(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ennyboy12:
Lol
Gbas gbos...Doctor sef get time
she won spoil market na...time must be created �
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
That Dr Anu is not a surgeon na?

Let me not say more
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by generationz(f): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Even the name of the hospital sounds more like a fashion design school than a place they carry out surgical operations. What did you expect? cheesy grin grin grin

Toke did hers abroad, and one side is still bigger than the other. She's managing it like that.

Tonto did hers with the best lipo surgeon in Nigeria, and her ass looks like bricks were laid in it.

You went to were you will price surgery like pepper. grin grin grin These people are just too funny.

1 Like

Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by uthlaw: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
All in the name of male to put and removed....dump ass!
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Genset: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
That Dr Anu is not a surgeon na?

Let me not say more

Please ma, what is she ? Is she quack? I know someone planning to for plastic surgery there.
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by WalkerMichael(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
This girl had a very sexy body + big boobs + a very good fine black skin.. Why did she have to do surgery again? Nawaooo. This is shocking sha. Low self esteem mehn. I pray make she no later go kill herself sha. Cus I can feel she gonna be depressed. A girl who her life is all on social media seeking validation from fellow jobless boys and girls on twitter. Jesusbaby indeed
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Genset:

Please ma, what is she ? Is she quack? I know someone planning to for plastic surgery there.
let her find elsewhere abeg. Not that place. If Dr Anu is doing it herself, then don't put your friend's life at risk
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Goddys(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
why are some women so foolish? You go for boobs and butt implants? For what?
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by Tobinrobin(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
This Omohtee lady has a business selling fabrics and car accessories. She has huge boobs,nice dark skin and ass to complement it all. I honestly can’t wrap my head around why she went ahead to do surgery because her boobs can feed 3 guys conveniently without fight sef(yes it’s yhat big before), she’s the kinda endowed lady some other ladies Low-key wishes to have her kind of body. She got what she wanted sha. Her wahala,
Re: Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty by foxxydude: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
All this wahala for Likes and Followers

(1) (Reply)

Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] / Married Men Are The Biggest Simps Ever! / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.