Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! (3758 Views)

Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) / Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty / Selfie Gone Wrong! She Is Noe Trending Online- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by pman100(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTot72P1_X0

Watch till the end to understand how it happened

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
angry

What kind of embarrassment is this?

1 Like

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Rokiat(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
What sort of expensive joke is this one? cheesy cheesy grin

P.S I don’t even know why the girl overreacting. You chose a clown for a bf dump his ass and move on simple as ABC. Don’t waste time on these F boys they ain’t worth it.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Some people don't know when and where to end their joke. Smh

Imagine dating a clown for a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Win win for both of them.

Girl now knows that she has a clown boyfriend and Dude now knows that he was dating someone that will destroy properties and possibly kill him when provoked.

Another goodness in things evil

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Divay22(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
But that was so embarrassing thou...
For person like me way dey shy and dey quick dey shame, i for just waka like say nothing happen... Leave you make only you tell people wetin you talk.

I watched the video again and i feel so sad for her....using proposal to catch cruise shocked

3 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Darammliveth(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
This guy too mumu, chaiii! He's an idiot for pranking his babe. Either public or hidden.

Seems evil was living rent free in the babe's heart. Ladies with such anger can kill you easily.

4 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
You don't get to determine how the other person react to provocations. Why play an expensive prank on someone you are dating in public.

It's funny though how the guy is viewed as a clown while the lady a devil. Interesting 😆

10 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Brownshoe: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
A good skit by a good content writer

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by FalseProphet1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
I see a simp proposing to that girl before the end of this month.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by FalseProphet1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
Some people don't know when and where to end their joke. Smh

Imagine dating a clown for a boyfriend.
Girls turn down guys proposals in public most times. Some girls even go as far slapping the guy. Imagine the embarrassment, yet no one would crucify the girl.

Please let this guy be, men have suffered worse in the hands of your gender.

This I have seen.

18 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by vastolord4(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
For this stupid move, hes now subconsciously forced to marry her as a F 🥵🫨 L that he is..
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by 1Alex: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Joke taken too far.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by pps1759(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
The guy no try.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Mercury12(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
The guy dodge a bullet
That anger in her is too much

3 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Mercury12(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tallesty1:
Win win for both of them.

Girl now knows that she has a clown boyfriend and Dude now knows that he was dating someone that will destroy properties and possibly kill him when provoked.

Another goodness in things evil
Omo if that has her way she is ready to dagger her boyfriend. Omo which kind anger be that. Person wey use hand smash car glass. The guy better run for his life o😂
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Girls turn down guys proposals in public most times. Some girls even go as far slapping the guy. Imagine the embarrassment, yet no one would crucify the girl.

Please let this guy be, men have suffered worse in the hands of your gender.

This I have seen.

This her boyfriend was a clown. Don't compare it to rejected proposals abeg.

Someone you're dating and can obviously see from her behaviour and actions around you that she wants to get married is who you want to prank with a fake proposal? Na only heartless person fit do that kain thing walahi.

Imagine a man who ended his first marriage because wifey was barren and now married second wife after pressures from his family. Despite knowing his desperation for a child, if the second wife pull fake pregnancy prank on him, I'll call her heartless.

Make people no dey use other people's desperate desires as a joking matter abeg

4 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Gaddafih001(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
MEN are the prize [i][/i]
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Free style on Davido overdem all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVpzkw2RdQ
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Persephone1:
You don't get to determine how the other person react to provocations. Why play an expensive prank on someone you are dating in public.

It's funny though how the guy is viewed as a clown while the lady a devil. Interesting 😆

I wonder his thought process.

Did any of his friends advise him to do this? And when he was scheming how to do this, none of them could pause for a second and call him aside to tell him how stupid this was?
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Mccallistas(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:

P.S I don’t even know why the girl overreacting. You chose a clown for a bf dump his ass and move on simple as ABC. Don’t waste time on these F boys they ain’t worth it.

F girls attract F boys. Responsible girls attract responsible men.
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by edgecution(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:

This same Rokiatu of the old nairaland? Did you delete your account?
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I wonder his thought process.

Did any of his friends advise him to do this? And when he was scheming how to do this, none of them could pause for a second and call him aside to tell him how stupid this was?
Birds of a feather, I guess. I really don't believe this is all about playing prank. It was too detailed for a silly idea.

I feel bad for the lady, when her friend said she had been heartbroken a couple of times I can only imagine how the lady had felt when the guy proposed. At last ! She must have thought only to find out it was all a joke.

Pity!

4 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Persephone1:
Birds of a feather, I guess. I really don't believe this is all about playing prank. It was too detailed for a silly idea.

I feel bad for the lady, when her friend said she had been heartbroken a couple of times I can only imagine how the lady had felt when the guy proposed. At last ! She must have thought only to find out it was all a joke.

Pity!

You're right about it being too detailed. With her friends in attendance and in a public place. Is it a revenge against the lady bikonu?

Yeah, I heard that part about being heartbroken a couple of times. Which goes to prove how heartless the guy is. No way they're in a relationship and he didn't know about previous heartbreaks.

Damn. I really do feel for her.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You're right about it being too detailed. With her friends in attendance and in a public place. Is it a revenge against the lady bikonu?

Yeah, I heard that part about being heartbroken a couple of times. Which goes to prove how heartless the guy is. No way they're in a relationship and he didn't know about previous heartbreaks.

Damn. I really do feel for her.
Whatever the guy had in mind, he achieved. I'm glad though, the lady isn't the villain. It is the guy.

May God save us from time wasters. grin because these days you don't know what's going on in the mind of that person smiling with you. grin

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by dazzlingd(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Expensive joke, that’s true.
But the expensive joke has exposed the kind of bomb he would have married.
Mehn the lady has serious anger problems. She went wild

Later they will say they don’t need men, be forming feminism, see as this one wan die on top prick. If you are a lady out there, better hold your man responsibly. Street is tough, men are scarce. We are endangered species and we are not sufficient to go round.

7 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by dazzlingd(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Brownshoe:
A good skit by a good content writer

This doesn’t look like a skit, I may be wrong. The lady used her elbow to smash down car’s windshield and was bleeding
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by Foodqueen(f): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
It's ok
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by id4sho(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:

This is how am gonna propose and prank rokiat tongue OMG
Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by marlow1962(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Taaa shattap ur mouth dia
You just embarrassed me, you just embarrassed me. You big pass who them dy embarrass?

Desperate being sad

7 Likes

Re: April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! by id4sho(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
marlow1962:
Taaa shattap ur mouth dia
You just embarrassed me, you just embarrassed me. You big pass who them dy embarrass?

Desperate being sad
But that guy dodge bullet. She has anger and rage issues. Na werey promax

Naso one say she go kill her self at club last night , sickos everywhere

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) / Annoying Things About Guys Ladies Don't Like / She Calls Me Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.