Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money (4774 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by xchian(m): 5:15am On Jan 25, 2006
the gurls who live in benin certainly do not hav anything to do wit romance,all they are after is money for this nd money for that,they hardly talk abt love,and it has gotten to the extent that even the younger ones are allowed and meant to beliv that having a boyfriend entails him carrying part of ur dads responsibility.plz for christ sake wud somone out there address them immediatly before this issues goes out of hand.if am wrong then go on and show me a decent resposible home girl that hails from benin.am very mad at them and am set to do everything in my power to fight this new found orientation.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by ldollier(f): 5:31am On Jan 25, 2006
xchian:

.am very mad at them and am set to do everything in my power to fight this new found orientation.

well Good luck to you.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by smartsoft(m): 5:42am On Jan 25, 2006
word
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Hotstepper(f): 5:55am On Jan 25, 2006
na wah ooooo..am shockedddddd....
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by truthhurts(f): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2006
i wouldnt want people to jugde girls from Benin with this post i mean xchain ( sorry if i murdered ur name) u sure are very biased with this post i grew up in benin and 4 ur information am sure u got urself tangled with the wrong crowd. gurls wud be gurls everywhere watz the bone of contention sef u cant expect to date a gurl without giving her gifts and all wat not i mean watz urs sef u sounding like an alaroro to me wink

1 Like

Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Outkast(f): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2006
That's an extremely general and biased thing to say my dear(as truthhurts already said) I'm sorry you've met with the wrong crowd, wish you luck but abeg revise the statement.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by larger20(m): 12:59am On Feb 01, 2006
Outkast:

That's an extremely general and biased thing to say my dear(as truthhurts already said) I'm sorry you've met with the wrong crowd, wish you luck but abeg revise the statement.

It is 75% true. Most of them are trying to hunt oyimbo men on the internet dating sites. They just want to arrange marriage like the russian women.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Outkast(f): 1:03am On Feb 01, 2006
listen, you cannot, I say cannot generalise like that, come on, what do you think it makes you sound like?75% ko!and you know this how? you happen to know all the benin girls or the so-called 75%
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Outkast(f): 1:07am On Feb 01, 2006
I'm a responsible,Independent Benin woman who needs absolutely nothing from a man. I work hard for what I have.

larger_20, you're Igbo abi? not to start a clash between ethnic groups, but If you've been to Benin, you'll see that there's fairly a LARGE amount of Igbo people there.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Latoya(f): 1:09am On Feb 01, 2006
wat is all this abt xchian maybe u shuld tell us ur experience and stop generalizing cos it hurts. angry
we have loads of benin gals that are very independent.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Outkast(f): 1:13am On Feb 01, 2006
Thank-you Latoya
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by larger20(m): 1:24am On Feb 01, 2006
Outkast:

listen, you cannot, I say cannot generalise like that, come on, what do you think it makes you sound like?75% ko!and you know this how? you happen to know all the benin girls or the so-called 75%
Outkast:

I'm a responsible,Independent Benin woman who needs absolutely nothing from a man. I work hard for what I have.

larger_20, you're Igbo abi? not to start a clash between ethnic groups, but If you've been to Benin, you'll see that there's fairly a LARGE amount of Igbo people there.

Ethinic barrer has nothing to do with this topic outkast. U live in NY, maybe manhattan skyline or across the hudson river. You live life at large and probably will not understand. Maybe u didnt even grow up in benin. I have been there and lived there and most parts of the country including the north. I am not against any ethnic group. I love everyone equally.

I don't see any reason for u to be freaky because u can get all the money and care you need. Unfortunatley, most benin girls don't belong to your group and for the fact that benin girls like to be independent, they go about chasing men. There was a time benin girls were shiped back to nigeria from italy for prositution, it came out in the news. This is the fact. What the hell will a young lady be doing with her body if she refused to take order? When i said 75% I have looked at cause and effect before making that number up.

Outcast, if you are confortable as I assume and go about chasing men in your state, then you're something else. Again most benin women will behave themselves if they have the money but it isnt so, so chill your a.ss down N'Yoker
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Outkast(f): 1:34am On Feb 01, 2006
This new-yorker ain't coolong down yet. All this talk, talk, won't change the fact that you generalised and it's wrong period.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by larger20(m): 1:51am On Feb 01, 2006
I made my analysis based on deduction, it might be hypothetically wrong but quantitativley right...
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Scorpio(f): 1:55am On Feb 01, 2006
aiite Xchian, since u already made ur theory n all of dat, i suggest u move to somewhere else cos obviously no girl is goin to date u without the cash. Oh n b4 i leave, ur theory is sooooooooooooo wrong. granted some girls ask for things a lil over the top, but that's not enough reason to say ish abt all Benin girls..like i said if ya can't deal with it, quit. no b by force cool!
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Latoya(f): 1:56am On Feb 01, 2006
it is very wrong to generalize like u did, 75% of benin gals is a huge population, it wuld have been a lil bit better if u said 75% of gals residing in benin and not benin gals,thank goodness u claimed u made the number up.When i said 75% I have looked at cause and effect before making that number up.[i][/i]

I have heard alot abt gals in nigeria always been liabilities to guys, which is very wrong at the same time is it only edo gals that r into prostitution? It is common to always call out on them becos they r more like into international based prostitution, but come to think of it, it doesnt really matter where its been done. An ashewo is ashewo weather in ur father's house, on d streets or overseas.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by larger20(m): 2:05am On Feb 01, 2006
Latoya:

it is very wrong to generalize like u did, 75% of benin gals is a huge population, it wuld have been a lil bit better if u said 75% of gals residing in benin and not benin gals,thank goodness u claimed u made the number up.When i said 75% I have looked at cause and effect before making that number up.[i][/i]

I have heard alot about gals in nigeria always been liabilities to guys, which is very wrong at the same time is it only edo gals that r into prostitution? It is common to always call out on them because they r more like into international based prostitution, but come to think of it, it doesnt really matter where its been done. An ashewo is ashewo weather in your father's house, on d streets or overseas.

I dont know about generazing...i said 75 cos most of them really dont live outside the US, the few that does let their voice heard so it is easy to trace them just like outcast just confessed she is an edo woman. But anyways..i hope it is less than 75. TI has done it to nigeria as a country but our corruption rating has gone down drastically. In addition, the recent economic reform report by the well respected international organisation gave nigeria a BB- which is a big surprise to the international community...

The benin girls can change if an only if more and more economic reforms are implimented in our nation
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Latoya(f): 2:14am On Feb 01, 2006
I am so glad u r coming to ur senses,and realizing the reasons y the most of them think they dont have a choice. i am not in support of gals sellin their most valuable possesions for mere cash. I am from Edo state, i have never been there before not to talk of how it looks or the standard rate of living there. Maybe u shuld stop generalizing, i personally think ur figure is wrong,how can it be 75% men thats a lot, u think of it.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by truthhurts(f): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2006
i wonder when people wud understand dat its not about the tribe at all, its rather about the way u grow up and ur personality just as much as people complain about edo girls and their demands so people complain about igbo.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by jacq(f): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2006
Why you putting all bini girls undder one brush ?
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by truthhurts(f): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2006
good question! u go girl ask them
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by bernieman(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2006
@ larger_20,I bet you can't tell me the basis on which you measured your 75%.Please,be objective next time you are confirming a statement.Meanwhile,girls are girls anywhere,and you cannot because you have fallen victim of circumstance generalise.Please,we have so much decent girls in Benin.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by truthhurts(f): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2006
bernieman thanks for that at least there is a man who sees beyond his nose in here angry
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by snowsdream(f): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2006
Xchain you are the same person that had a post on girls not taking advices from friends and now you are saying that benin Girls and Money Money. It is obvious you have a problem with girls and the only solution is on you working on yourself. I don't think a girl ll like it if her man doesnt care for her okay so stop this ideas on benin girls and money though there are some money mongers but then itĀ  is not only Benin we have such girls okay?

@bernieman good post please tell him because he talk like a baby. there sure are decentĀ  and responsible girls from Benin and i am proudly one of them. For you information Xchain it ll suit you to know that i don't and cannot depend on a guys money because i am well waded and money is sure nto my problem.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Scorpio(f): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2006
@snowsdream..the name on your hotmail account, is that ur real name?..u n my cousin r namesakes
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by whiteshark(m): 3:53am On Feb 12, 2006
Listen folks, What this dude is saying is true to some extent, He said and I quote" Girl that live in Benin" He did not mean the tribe, he meant the location and that true. I was born in Benin city. I grew up there and even went to school there. I know what he is talking about. It is very true that the young girls you now find in town are always asking for money to do onething or the other. Although we still have some decent ones in the town, the bad eggs has nearly taken over the city with their Jugantee acts and kunfu styles,
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Outkast(f): 4:09am On Feb 12, 2006
welcome back(i think)whiteshark.
Still there's no reason to generalise.So you're telling me that we don't have fast girls in Lagos(huh!understatement)or in Port-Harcourt or in Abuja, they're everywhere. What we're trying to say is that singling one place isn't right. When people read the post they're not going to think girls in Benin, rather Benin girls(as we saw larger_20 and another do, can you imagine he even gave a percentage)
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by vichel(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2006
Dude not true, not all benin chicks are money greedy. I grew up in benin, so i know. of course they have girls like that, the ones they call area mamas, yeah those ones, they could actually do damage to a guys pocket. U just got to move with the right ones, and trust me, u will never lack love instead of money cheesy
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by whiteshark(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2006
My work takes me to Benin and Warri everyweek and I know what I am saying. The Benin of 5 year ago is definately not the same as the one you find today. I dey tell u the truth my brodas so take if from a guy that knows.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by larger20(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2006
whiteshark:

Listen folks, What this dude is saying is true to some extent, He said and I quote" Girl that live in Benin" He did not mean the tribe, he meant the location and that true. I was born in Benin city. I grew up there and even went to school there. I know what he is talking about. It is very true that the young girls you now find in town are always asking for money to do onething or the other. Although we still have some decent ones in the town, the bad eggs has nearly taken over the city with their Jugantee acts and kunfu styles,

I am glad another experienced person is in the house, now tell me, would u rather take argument than experince?
Not all of them are from benin, its not written on their faces, however benin life makes it hard for girls living their to be to themselves without money. Isnt it this girls I see everyday by the market by the road side in benin? That market is the greatest source of income to the community yet it is disgusting to look at. Come on people? flash some dollar on their faces and they will serve you like a king
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by snowsdream(f): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2006
Scorpio:

@snowsdream, the name on your hotmail account, is that your real name?, u n my cousin r namesakes

cool. yeah its my real name.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by xchian(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2006
I dnt know were u ladies are coming from but i still think u all need a change of heart,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet / What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? / Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.