Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet (4768 Views)

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by xchian(m): 4:00am On May 25, 2006
Any man can sweep any woman off her feet, all he needs is the right broom at the right time.A man can hav a woman on his bed on the first date,a man can hav a woman kiss him so emotionally on the first date, all you need is the right broom, and i hav the secret,wana know, what ya think, do you all agree with me?
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by hotangel2(f): 4:33am On May 25, 2006
Any man can sweep any woman off her feet -- YES

But Any man canNOT get any woman to bed on a first date.

Any man canNOT get any woman to kiss him soo emotionally on the first date.

Wanna know why? Ask me!
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by xchian(m): 4:38am On May 25, 2006
maam i still think u are yet to meet the kind of man am talking of here,but if i may ask now, why, still wana chat with u though,am online now,halla at me.
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by hotangel2(f): 4:48am On May 25, 2006
Okay here's why:

When u say ANY WOMAN, i beg to differ. A man can sweep a woman off her feet, but he can't get ANY WOMAN to sleep with him on a first date.

Women are different. And whoever that man is, except if he's using 'juju', i would love to see him work his charms.
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by xchian(m): 4:53am On May 25, 2006
Angel all i ask of is that we hav a good chat,,,then i can show you how this things work.my sister you are yet to discover wat it takes to have a real man around you,atleast i can tell from the way u talk, no harsh feelings though.
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by Seun(m): 5:59am On May 25, 2006
Any man can't sweep any woman off her feet, of course. It takes a man like me to achieve that! cheesy
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by sexynes(f): 6:58am On May 25, 2006
When you make statements like that, you are making certain assumptions. The truth is that no matter how fly the guy is, he just can't sweep a woman off her feet. And let's face facts, not every man has the right broom and not every woman is interested in having someone sweep her with a broom. LOL
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 1:57pm On May 25, 2006
Lmao @ this thread grin grin

Some dudes just think they're all that grin grin
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:03pm On May 25, 2006
xchian:

Any man can sweep any woman off her feet, all he needs is the right broom at the right time.
nope! im afraid it aint so! any man can sweep any woman off her feet but not any man can sweep ''a woman of substance off her feet!!'' do U know what that means??
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:07pm On May 25, 2006
xchian:

.A man can hav a woman on his bed on the first date

whoever said so Is that Ur perception well then, im sorry to tell ya Ur mind is very polluted!

a man can never have a ''woman'' on his bed on a first date! however, a man can have a ''slut on his bed on the first date! so watch what U type!
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 2:10pm On May 25, 2006
True words baby girl - true words!!! kiss kiss kiss

Any man worthy of respect wouldn't be wanting to get a woman on his bed on the first date either. lipsrsealed
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by LadyB(f): 2:12pm On May 25, 2006
i disagree with you. and i will leave you with this:

men have the power to persist
women have the power to resist
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:16pm On May 25, 2006
LadyB:

men have the power to persist
women have the power to resist

how does this contribute to the topic
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:17pm On May 25, 2006
2cantango:

Any man worthy of respect wouldn't be wanting to get a woman on his bed on the first date either. lipsrsealed
U tell him baby gal, U tell him kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2006
it aint true at all, not any man can sweep any woman off her feet. woman have taste and know what they want. (i aint talking about sluts). u just said it like woman aint got no integrity and stuff like that.

there is a big difference between a woman and a girl.
Re: Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet by kimba(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2006
@xchian
Any man can sweep any woman off her feet, all he needs is the right broom at the right time.A man can hav a woman on his bed on the first date,a man can hav a woman kiss him so emotionally on the first date, all you need is the right broom, and i hav the secret,wana know, what ya think, do you all agree with me?
Let me assume you know what you are talking about, aiight. But wait, forget about "any man". Lets talk "a man".

what are the things that would make "a man" achieve this feat you are talking about.
Use yourself as an example:
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You / In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* / Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.