Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money (4792 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by babymine(f): 10:40am On May 11, 2006
Thank God it's no more Port Harcourt girls. grin
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by larger20(m): 3:04am On May 12, 2006
babymine:

Thank God it's no more Port Harcourt girls. grin

PH is also part of it but it seems they are more corrupt from my view
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by mamaput(f): 7:11am On May 12, 2006
As sad as it is i have to support this statement.
Maybe its just the ones I know .But They give me that impression too.
A Friend i have from Edo state a grown woman married stopped her Friend from dating a man because the man was not "Taking care of her"
Many i hear of do housewife prostitution in Town, with funnyold men at the Busstop.
Some Friends (can i call them friends )spend alot of time thinking of how they can get money out of their Husbands, They live above their means and try to hide the depts from their husbands browwing from peter to pay paul
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Outkast(f): 2:31am On May 14, 2006
Who revived this horrid thread

For goodness sake he said girls in Benin(abi whiteshark) not Benin girls. Stop with the generalization.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by romeo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2007
na me oooo
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Czarskit(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2009
@ poster
I'ld lyk 2 knw wat u mean by 'Benin' Girls.
Ur deduction is as stupid as u sound, I 'deduce' that u've dated 75% of 'Benin' Girls.(If not, SHUT UP!)
P.S- The 'Benin' girls who were deported from Italy or wherever are minors who were forced into it.
Tell me of someone who'll tell you he wants to kill u b4 doing it.
One last tin is that 'a large population of 'Benin' girls do not reside in Benin City.
It's a city u know undecided
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2009
Every man, everywhere in this world has made the same charge about the women in his city. The girls in Benin are no different from women anywhere in the world.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by GeorgeD1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2011
poster,
if you think benin gurls are all about money, money, money then try ph or lagos or warri or kano babes for that matter. i'm sure they'll allow you to bleep them for free! grin
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by Atreides(f): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
which kain bini girls/girls in Benin? Mschewww. . Bloody generalizing e-diot.
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by 190: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2011
Now who dug this old thread back up~
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by 677ano(m): 12:00am On Apr 25, 2011
you will need the help of MOBO contact him asap
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by bayor48(m): 2:56am On Apr 25, 2011
Damn I must have miss this damn thread alot.190 abeg na wetin that guy they talk
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by 190: 3:49am On Apr 25, 2011
^ i don 4get, i think they stole his N1,000 and hes complaining that benin ladies are mad undecided
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by 677ano(m): 3:56am On Apr 25, 2011
@OP

you definately need MOBO to help you out here. angry
Re: Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money by porchster: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
mamaput:
As sad as it is i have to support this statement.
Maybe its just the ones I know .But They give me that impression too.
A Friend i have from Edo state a grown woman married stopped her Friend from dating a man because the man was not "Taking care of her"
Many i hear of do housewife prostitution in Town, with funnyold men at the Busstop.
Some Friends (can i call them friends )spend alot of time thinking of how they can get money out of their Husbands, They live above their means and try to hide the depts from their husbands browwing from peter to pay paul

You are right most of them live above their means that is why they end up depending on guys who will use them and dump them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Would You Rather Have Beauty Or Brains For A Wife? / How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.