Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! (2360 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / +18 This Happened While I Was Messing Around [Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by kunleweb: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Guess u learnt the hard way... I wonder if u still have a heart since these babes like breaking it for funcheesy

Some persons told me last week that I have a block of ice and have nothing like a heart underneath cry
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by baralatie(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I shouldn't be telling u that na... u should know
meaning that you must have been seriously flogged by women that you thought the only escape was to run into a religious social group to meet women on the assumption that the woman in the church would not flog you if you came up short
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:

Some persons told me last week that I have a block of ice and have nothing like a heart underneath cry
lol. block ni. Bawó grin
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
baralatie:

meaning that you must have been seriously flogged by women that you thought the only escape was to run into a religious social group to meet women on the assumption that the woman in the church would not flog you if you came up short
damn. this thread has nothing to do with me. u know better
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by kunleweb: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol. block ni. Bawó grin

Heart is completely broken. Not by women though, friends, childhood friends, those type that use to be as close as family till you made a big deal and they turned another thing. But anyways, I go around town alot and have travelled across sixty cities, Nigerian ladies may not know it, but they need to work on themselves I swearit
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:

Heart is completely broken. Not by women though, friends, childhood friends
Get a heart bro so u ll give urself a chance to tolerate someone enough to get married. grin
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by kunleweb: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Get a heart bro so u ll give urself a chance to tolerate someone enough to get married. grin

Trust me I'm inching o. I'm trying. I'm really trying grin
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:

Trust me I'm inching o. I'm trying. I'm really trying grin
keep trying... u ll get there. dont grow old without settling downcheesy
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by kunleweb: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
keep trying... u ll get there. dont grow old without settling downcheesy

All options are on the desk bro. Thanks for showing me love wink
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by zexy2030(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
baralatie:

the concept of trying to label religious institutions as unfair places to find love or marriage partners because of likely past life is plain mis direction of information.

the mainstream religious institutions are structured in such a way that a second,third and fourth,multiple chance for an individual towards the achievement of better life in society and afterlife.
therefore in such a social group individuals who achieve such laudable goals are held in high esteem
Bros u know book o, the grammar confuz me jaare.
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:

All options are on the desk bro. Thanks for showing me love wink
lol
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by baralatie(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
damn. this thread has nothing to do with me. u know better
I am sorry for been way off !it was not directed at you.
what I was trying to pass a across is this:
persons who like the op are in for shock when it comes to the feminine behaviour.the complete society as a group consists of other sub society groups
if a man thinks that because the society defines the women who throng the night club as bad because night club is bad will be disappointed or shocked by the revelation the good place for the women is where the society has developed a lifestyle that anybody who was bad can become good,better and best in society and afterlife.
so it boils down to a case that when it comes to a lifetime choice if the man has difficulty with women in the open place like the night club the same man will have serious problems with women in these new social groups because the standards required of the man is sooo high.
meaning a man with meet his type irrespective of where he finds himself.if he fall short .....problem
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
baralatie:

I am sorry for been way off !it was not directed at you.
what I was trying to pass a across is this:
persons who like the op are in for shock when it comes to the feminine behaviour.the complete society as a group consists of other sub society groups
if a man thinks that because the society defines the women who throng the night club as bad because night club is bad will be disappointed or shocked by the revelation the good place for the women is where the society has developed a lifestyle that anybody who was bad can become good,better and best in society and afterlife.
so it boils down to a case that when it comes to a lifetime choice if the man has difficulty with women in the open place like the night club the same man will have serious problems with women in these new social groups because the standards required of the man is sooo high.
meaning a man with meet his type irrespective of where he finds himself.if he fall short .....problem
huh?
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by Missmossy(f): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Funny thread grin

This poster and controversial topics. I reserve my comment.
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by kunleweb: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
huh?

He Totally didn't gerrit. grin
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:

He Totally didn't gerrit. grin
huh?
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Missmossy:
Funny thread grin
This poster and controversial topics. I reserve my comment.
grin
u better comment ur reserve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If King Solomon Were Alive He Wouldn't Be Able To Solve This Kindergarten Maths / Ladies If You Are Not Ready To Fork, Stay Away From Relationship / During The Doggy Style, Who Exactly Is The DOG – Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.