Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! (2339 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / +18 This Happened While I Was Messing Around [Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2020

As a lady or a guy u ve been thinking...

not sure about how or where exactly to find him or her?

I put it to you that there are many places to meet or find that spouse or that presumed better half.

but mark my word

You will be wasting precious time believing any religious group, temple or house is your GO-TO plan...

be you a christian, Muslim or any other religion. You practically set urself up to be deceived.

80% of persons u meet in a religious ground actually have problems... when I say problem I mean serious problemscheesy.

Yeah, some will say that doesnt make sense because we all do have problems... of course we all have problems here and there.

But the last thing you want is to meet someone whose basic problem are as follows

Hardened Prostitution.
Armed robbery.
An Addictive drunkard
A chronic fornicator
A staunch paedophile
countless broken relationships.
@37 no one is asking her out.

etc.

You set yourself up to be deceived and lied to, from the extracts of my findings and research,

people try to create a false impression of their true personalities by covering up their sins with the garments of divinity by going to a religious ground to specifically gain attention or pray to their God to help them through a problem.

1 Like

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2020
...typing
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by nlPoster: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2020
What's your point?
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
nlPoster:
What's your point?
Read through again.

2 Likes

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
it drives me crazy when I see people praying to God to show them their life partners.

God has never and will never tell or show anyone who to marry. Never for a moment think that he does.

He gave u brains and that personal conviction through options to make your own choices as s free moral agent.

Going to church and asking him to help you with a life partner is a total waste of timetongue

7 Likes

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Do the work and take the credits.
sometime we are the our own problems.
It takes a wise person to know that!

1 Like

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
After gifting sex to 101 during her youthful days, now she's 38 and desperate.

she goes to church and prays to God. Everyday and Everynight until a blind mugu comes along!

1 Like

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by kunleweb: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
This thread makes sense die

1 Like

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by 2dice01: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
After sleeping with hundreds of girls

Some Guys will also start going to church or their village looking for Decent and Religious Girl to marry

So what is your point sir?

5 Likes

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
2dice01:
After sleeping with hundreds of girls

Some Guys will also start going to church or their village looking for Decent and Religious Girl to marry

So what is your point sir?
my point is there in the thread brocheesy

2 Likes

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by baralatie(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:
This thread makes sense die
no it does not!

is it now saying that when you go to a club you will meet a virgin or a billionaire of ones dream

or if it comes to getting a spouse community selection should prevail.

the op was just been blind sighted
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by kunleweb: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
baralatie:

no it does not!

is it now saying that when you go to a club you will meet a virgin or a billionaire of ones dream

The op is ryt. You no go understand. Make I no talk. Pipu wey sabi, sabi what's up

2 Likes

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by 2dice01: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
my point is there in the thread brocheesy
Then make your topic convincing enough grin

1 Like

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
baralatie:

no it does not!

No. part of what I mean is that when u go to a club, u know what to expect from the club, unlike what is expected from persons u meet in church.

hypocrisy and pretence is what u get.

1 Like

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
2dice01:
Then make your topic convincing enough grin
people wey understand, know wetin I dey talk.cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:

The op is ryt. You no go understand. Make I no talk. Pipu wey sabi, sabi what's up
grin
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by kunleweb: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

No be we tin persin fit xplain. As I Don escape some dangerous fires, so I know as e dey go. When you said some women are adventurous, fearless, daring, lethal, trust me, many guys no go understand. As I Don dodge women bullets like three times, I Don wake up.

When looking for love, I now counsel men, that in the search for love, one can meet death. This reality helps me decode any type pf woman now no matter the type woman she be

2 Likes

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by Hisincrease: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Whatever!

At least they recognize that they have a problem and are searching for solution in their worship places.
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pastor: Repeat after me.

Woman: Okay man of god.

Pastor: My husband will locate me today.

Woman: My husband will locate me today

grin

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:

No be we tin persin fit xplain. As I Don escape some dangerous fires, so I know as e dey go. When you said some women are adventurous, fearless, daring, lethal, trust me, many guys no go understand. As I Don dodge women bullets like three times, I Don wake up.

When looking for love, I now counsel men, that in the search for love, one can meet death. This reality helps me decode any type pf woman now no matter the type woman she be
Interesting !!!
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:

exactly what is he right about?
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by kunleweb: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Interesting !!!

Many ladies Don turn weapon finish. Chasing them pursuing love with both eyes closed us purely walking into a trap

1 Like

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by baralatie(m): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
No. part of what I mean is that when u go to a club, u know what to expect from the club, unlike what is expected from persons u meet in church.

hypocrisy and pretence is what u get.
so exactly what do you expect from the clubs?
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by zexy2030(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
the church is for moulding or transforming, if the individual who had it rough before changing cover up with lies Definitely it will affect the marriage. So I advice before u go close don't meet her directly in church, investigate while u r quietly observing her if u see a woman u love and she is found in that religious gathering.

People change perhaps circumstances made them bad or was done out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
baralatie:

so exactly what do you expect from the clubs?
I shouldn't be telling u that na... u should know
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:

Many ladies Don turn weapon finish. Chasing them pursuing love with both eyes closed us purely walking into a trap
lol. calm down bro cheesy
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:
the church is for moulding or transforming, if the individual who had it rough before changing cover up with lies Definitely it will affect the marriage. So I advice before u go close don't meet her directly in church, investigate while u r quietly observing her if u see a woman u love and she is found in that religious gathering.

word !
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by kunleweb: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol. calm down bro cheesy

It's the reality bro. It's the reality
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:

It's the reality bro. It's the reality
I understand... seems these ladies have dealt seriously with u grin
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by kunleweb: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I understand... seems these ladies have dealt seriously with u grin

cheesy or I caught them before they did and became aware of what they can do wink
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by baralatie(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:

the concept of trying to label religious institutions as unfair places to find love or marriage partners because of likely past life is plain mis direction of information.

the mainstream religious institutions are structured in such a way that a second,third and fourth,multiple chance for an individual towards the achievement of better life in society and afterlife.
therefore in such a social group individuals who achieve such laudable goals are held in high esteem
Re: After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
kunleweb:

cheesy or I caught them before they did and became aware of what they can do wink
Guess u learnt the hard way... I wonder if u still have a heart since these babes like breaking it for funcheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl depressed Because Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her / Female Vicar In A Sexual Activity With Prison Inmate In Jail Meeting Room / Video Of Very Honey And Naked LADY Tiwa Playing With Herself Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.