Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? (1474 Views)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
I hear and see this thing happen a lot.

where a pastor or a religious leader of a church or religious setting claims to have a revelation on who God has appointed of a person to be their life partner.

The most suspicious thing is that both will be members in his group or religious configuration and not some other religious group or denomination.cheesy
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by kunleweb: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Make I Park my Okada here

Cowan answer

Dominique

Lalasticlala

Rocktation

Farano
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by u11ae1013: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
"He who finds a wife", not he who his pastor finds a wife for.

1 Like

Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
u11ae1013:
"He who finds a wife", not he who his pastor finds a wife for.
The clergy men does the Job most often
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by dawnomike(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
It is better you are convinced yourself cos when martial issues start to surface... Your pastor will not be the one to bear the brunts

5 Likes

Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by yinkaOdutuyo: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
dawnomike:
It is better you are convinced yourself cos when martial issues start to surface... Your pastor will not be the one to bear the brunts

I concur with you man
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
dawnomike:
spot on.
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pastor: Repeat after me.

Woman: Okay man of god.

Pastor: My husband will locate me today.

Woman: My husband will locate me today

Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
I believe God reveal to Joseph to take Mary as a wife..but they are other instances in Abrahamic times other people are involve not pastors sha.
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
uruba23:
I believe God reveal to Joseph to take Mary as a wife..but they are other instances in Abrahamic times when other people are involve not pastors sha.
what's ur point
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
what's ur point
God can use anybody but most importantly is to seek personal revelation because the world is feel with manipulators.
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by duality(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Is this another thread to insult pastor?
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
duality:
Is this another thread to insult pastor?
What a question.
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
uruba23:

God can use anybody but most importantly is to seek personal revelation because the world is feel with manipulators.
wow. Interesting.
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by zexy2030(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
matchmakers are many but be careful.
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:
matchmakers are many but be careful.
the whole idea of matchmaking is even crazy in itself.
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by zexy2030(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
the whole idea of matchmaking is even crazy in itself.
so check up by urself
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:

so check up by urself
That's the thing... but some would rather have u reccomend someone to them.
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by zexy2030(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
That's the thing... but some would rather have u reccomend someone to them.
they feel they know the person closely than u do, whereas somethings mayb hidden that they don't know, so choose another source for ur findings if u still love her.
But in this life can everything be perfect? This is not heaven. Just have a yardstick for the kind of partner u want without fear or doubt go for it, that's what makes u a man. SELF DECISIONS makes the man.

1 Like

Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
zexy2030:

they feel they know the person closely than u do, whereas somethings mayb hidden that they don't know, so choose another source for ur findings if u still love her.
But in this life can everything be perfect? This is not heaven. Just have a yardstick for the kind of partner u want without fear or doubt go for it, that's what makes u a man. SELF DECISIONS makes the man.
hmm
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by blackboy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
No
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by baralatie(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
uruba23:
I believe God reveal to Joseph to take Mary as a wife..but they are other instances in Abrahamic times other people are involve not pastors sha.
Joseph and Mary were already engaged as husband and wife to be
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by baralatie(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
uruba23:

so after the revelation what next.you will walk to the person and say sista "here I am marry me"
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
baralatie:

so after the revelation what next.you will walk to the person and say sista "here I am marry me"
Nah you try be her friend and hope the Universe helps you.Let it flow naturally if you really like her but if not have a conversation with your maker.I believe a man ought to choose his wife.You should be verifying the one you choose.
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
baralatie:

Joseph and Mary were already engaged as husband and wife to be
I agree but the good Lord ensure the engagement went through,so also in life there could be stumbing blocks and you just wanna keep quite rather than make the move meanwhile the lady in question might just be the better half to bring out your wonderful potentials...but some might look perfect and end up being your down fall it goes both ways for both genders
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by Albertone(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
BadRadio:
Pastor: Repeat after me.

Woman: Okay man of god.

Pastor: My husband will locate me today.

Woman: My husband will locate me today
@ the pic
Is that not funmisticqueen2
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by NaijadrivaCars: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yes but you have to pray to get confirmation from God.
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
No. It's a very wild guess in the dark. Pastors too know that, but they can't say it because it is part of what keeps their customers paying.

1 Like

Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Albertone:
@ the pic
Is that not funmisticqueen2
. You are looking for trouble right?
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by pansophist(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
No. The pastors are basically scammers preying on their followers ignorance. Usually, such revelations always have monetary attachment to it. From money for prayers, oil, prayer warrior expense and co, I repeat, those pastors are scammers.

As an adult, one should be able to tell if the person they have spent a reasonable amount of time with is worthy as a life partner, and not believe the guess work of pastorpreneurs whose only relevance is because there is no shortage of people who can't think for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
baralatie:

cheesy
Re: Do God Really Use Pastors To Show Persons Their Life Partners? by willyboss: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I hear and see this thing happen a lot.

where a pastor or a religious leader of a church or religious setting claims to have a revelation on who God has appointed of a person to be their life partner.

The most suspicious thing is that both will be members in his group or religious configuration and not some other religious group or denomination.cheesy
It is the responsibility of the man to choose who to marry. So many committed people in Church are double faced. What they appear to be in Church totally negates what they are at work and in their homes. So, allowing a pastor to pick a woman for you as a wife based on what he sees in Church is dicey.

Recommendations are not bad per se. But, the ultimate choice is the man's to make.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Lady Caught Fully Unclad In A Public 18+ Video / Viral Video Of Okada Man Masturbating With His Big "D" In Public Hits The Intern / How About A Verification Badge For Nairalanders??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.