Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? (29605 Views)

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by EditorsPalace(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Please let's discuss these issues my people and learn from each other.

Why would a woman take her suitor's or boyfriend's name to 5 or more different pastors to find out things about him?

To find out about his past life.

To find out about his future.

To find out even things she's not supposed to find out about him? Pokenosing!

Why would she visit so many places just to find out about him if she truly loves him and wants to get married to him?

What if some of these pastors mislead or lie to her?

What if some are even fake?

Please women tell us why you do this kind of thing. What do you hope to achieve?

It's so annoying how many marriages have been scattered by some of these pastors who don't see anything spiritually but would say they saw this and that about the person which isn't true.

I need answers to these issues please.

Men, what do you think if your girlfriend/lady comes to tell you her pastor said both of you should not get married?

Please I want to know. Please let's have your comments.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by donbachi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
To know the moneyman

33 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by EditorsPalace(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
donbachi:
To know the moneyman

Money in which way? Why would a lady want to know everything about the guy?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by donbachi(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
EditorsPalace:

Money in which way? Why would a lady want to know everything about the guy?
to secure her future...and,when u see some ladies breaking their heads for broke dudes,just know they have bright futures and prophets must have told them things..as in nowadays..but,wasn't like that before..and these prophets fails to tell them(women)the shame that comes before the fame.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by EditorsPalace(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nawa o. This is what many Nigerian ladies do! Hmm...

Are you looking for a Professional Book Editor to edit and publish your books?

Contact us to professionally edit and publish your books.

We are Professional Book Editors and Publishers.

Please check my signature below for our contact details.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by soberdrunk(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
You can't blame them, some men can be extra evil, just use someone's daughter like tissue paper and dump her...... sad

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by samcus(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Minding your business is the only business you can start without capital.

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by picoba(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2019

This practice has been form time immemorial. Consultation is done whenever a step is to be taken. It is not only limited to marriage by my own understanding, from the Bible.
What is happening today is not new at all.
Thanks.

35 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by lonelydora: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Any stvpid that tries this with me will regret the day they born her.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by MorataFC: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
To know the real ATM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Martinez39(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Those that believe in that nonsense are simply trying to secure their future.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by hopexter(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
It's to check if you would be responsible enough to father a Child. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
It's important for both male and female to check spiritually before dating or marrying someone. Na badluck full everywhere and there are some people when you go dey sleep with when be say money go start dey flow.

Na to marry someone with big destiny be the reason for checking.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by nkwuocha1: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
It goes both ways.Both gender who are spiritually inclined do that.. Its not only a women thing.Women these days wey dey find husband like say hope no dey can marry anything.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by sarahade(f): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by gift01: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
To cut short the stress of going through unserious guys and Lords of the Ring

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Olalan(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
I wonder how people who had no pior realtionship with God, or consulted Him befor taking decisions as regards other aspects of their life suddenly remember Him when they want to get married.
BTW if your partner is a person with different spiritual fathers or mothers be very careful...........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Dolorsa: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dem no get work.
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Hotzone(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Marriage arrangement
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by 9jayes: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dolorsa:
Dem no get work.
Dem get work nd part of the work is to take names to Pastors and Babalawos

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by A2dbzzz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Because no be every shit weh strong dey teer yansh.... Thank me later... Ok bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by naijadrivablog: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
To know the right man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by TBIZZY(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Not common these days... If he is rich she's good to go with him. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by magicminister: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Height of ignorance.

What will a pastor do?
Human behavior is quite predictable with you stay with someone long enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Rapmoney(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
"Religion is the opium of the people"
- Karl Marx (1818-1883).

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
And that's why they end up with the wrong guy. Also men are also guilty of this claim. I know some guys who met me saying their pastor said I am their wife, I will born twins, our star match bla bla bla. The pastor no dey see one baby na always twins... I will just laugh and laugh but I'm still graciously single today Hahahahahaha
These pastors just tell them what they want to hear after their candidates must have said this one is this and that and the pastor will go for the one that was portrayed in a positive way. Read my signature

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val / Do I remove This Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.