Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Can U Date Your Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date Your Boss (1205 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date Your Boss by jontoyin(f): 1:45am On Jan 04, 2011
My boss woo me and i slapped him, i was sacked 4 it. Shud i go and appologise, 4 him 2 take me bak or 2 hell wit his job? N/L i need your advice.
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by nurabela: 3:52am On Jan 04, 2011
There is no big deal in dating a boss.It all depends on where your coming from or where you are going to. Dating a boss has two sides: it will either move you forward or move you backward. Look before you leap! Learn to say no politely and decisively. You may apologize for slapping him not for refusal to his advances.
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 04, 2011
Your slapping him for making a pass @ you was uncalled for. Every boss has their own boss and if it is their business, then there are federal/gov. officials who can deal with them (depending on the laws of the country). Seek their "higher ups" and file a complaint but do not hit. Sure you could apologize but I doubt you will get your job back.

I wouldn't DARE date my boss, no way. and If my man had his own business and was willing to hire me, it wouldn't take the offer. Business/pleasure should be separate.
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by Areaboy2(m): 4:09am On Jan 04, 2011
if every woman slapped every man that toasts her, i wonder what kind of society we would end up with,

did he touch your jugs whats up with the slap eh overkill!!! no?
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by thweraja10: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2011
FIrst i must say you are s*t*u*p*i*d for doing that, You slapped him for toasting you and not for molesting, Infact im taking this personal you must be outta your mind.
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2011
@poster

Your Boss employed you and provide sustainance for you. He asked for what you give freely to some riff-raffs in the street and instead of politely saying NO, YOU CHOOSE TO SLAP HIM!

If am in his shoes, First i will sue you for assault! made sure you are jailed! after that, i will make sure you don't secure job anywhere!

ST-UPID AS-SS BIA-TCH!
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by Mavor: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2011
You've been watching too many movies abi? Slapping your boss for toasting, you deserve to be unemployed. Dumbass!!! tongue
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by born2boink(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2011
You shouldn't have slap your boss, every guys love pussy and so your boss is not left out, it could happened to anyone, all you have to say is no since he didn't force you, What you did is worst than leaving your pussy for your boss to Bleep- What used is your pussy if you don't have a boyfriend or if you don't have a boyfriend that cares for you
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by playmate(f): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2011
you slapped him just because he toasted you? he has sacked you abi? then i rest my case.
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by iice(f): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2011
Lol some of these una stories sef undecided
Mostly embellishments and tall tales. . .
If it isn't then. . .you need a lobotomy. Seriously.
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by CArt(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2011
iice:

Lol some of these una stories sef undecided
Mostly embellishments and tall tales. . .
If it isn't then. . .you need a lobotomy. Seriously.

What is lobotomy? Not even in my dictionary? grin grin grin
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
op seems u are married. dont commit adultery thats all i will say
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by Dsense(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
OP.
You slapped your boss just because he asked you out? angry
Gosh , . , . . . . . .
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by iice(f): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2011
CArt:

What is lobotomy? Not even in my dictionary? grin grin grin

Brain surgery to server nerve fibers
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by thiscounts(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
U haven't done wrong.What  you did is just a show to the world that women shouldnot be timid and should no longer tolerate being disempowered in bed before being empowered financially.

Heaven would judge u right.It is the sruggle to put the society back to habitable place to live, you would be persecuted,tortured but you shouldnt falter in any struggle you carry on,  remain strong and be proud of yourself.

Apologise for hitting him[but the little violence was needed then] as a boss but never apologise for what u did.

It was because many out of timidity have been allowing him or people like him they wouldnt blush to keep on harrasing women.
As from today on he would think twice before he would make any move towards any other girl.

BRAVO!You've rescued many from his devilish act.Thanks
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by xandy84: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
You are welcome to the list of unemployed people sister, Your boss ask you out and you slap him, lol, your boss is a man and has feeling so do everyman and imagine every lady like you slap there boss for asking them out then there will no lady working in the whole of this country, you have to understand one thing for sure, if you slap him for asking you out then what is the assurance that you next boss will not ask you out or even your pastor and before you know , you will be slapping almost everyman that even admire you, My advice is for you to apologize for the wrongful act of slap and politely tell him NO,

thiscounts:

U haven't done wrong.What  you did is just a show to the world that women shouldnot be timid and should no longer tolerate being disempowered in bed before being empowered financially.

Heaven would judge u right.It is the sruggle to put the society back to habitable place to live, you would be persecuted,tortured but you shouldnt falter in any struggle you carry on,  remain strong and be proud of yourself.

Apologise for hitting him[but the little violence was needed then] as a boss but never apologise for what u did.

It was because many out of timidity have been allowing him or people like him they wouldnt blush to keep on harrasing women.
As from today on he would think twice before he would make any move towards any other girl.

BRAVO!You've rescued many from his devilish act.Thanks

You reason like babies, the boss only ask out and not molest her and you think that deserve the act of slapping him?there is no law that make it a crime to ask anyone out as long as you do not molest her and even am the biss then am going to give her the beating of her life for slapping me,

Re: Can U Date Your Boss by thiscounts(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2011
@xandy84,hey dont jump at calling names ,you might at the end in shame change yr name on NL if I come on you !The night and d day aren't of the same colour.Yours is dark and mine is bright and shining.

You are not in anyway compelled to go with my opinion, you arent the OP.

poverty striken like you can earn your means of livelihood or sustain it through any dirty means.
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by Donshegxy10(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2011
thiscounts:

@xandy84,hey dont jump at calling names ,you might at the end in shame change yr name on NL if I come on you !The night and d day aren't of the same colour.Yours is dark and mine is bright and shining.

You are not in anyway compelled to go with my opinion, you arent the OP.

poverty striken like you can earn your means of livelihood or sustain it through any dirty means.
oh yeah, guess most of u gurlz hav neva worked unda a demanding & frustrating boss, sometimes we have to make a hard and stupid decision 2 make ppl undastand our position, standin up 4 wat is right is justice.
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by Omolola1(f): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2011
so because ur boss "toasted" u, u slapped him, u don get job!
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by LORDZIDANE(f): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2011
POSTER
ARE U MARRIED IF YES (THANKS 4 SLAPPING HIM)
IF NO (U SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE DAT)

IS HE A MARRIED MAN IF YES (SAME AS ABOVE)
IF NO (SAME AS ABOVE)
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by ebonyvibe(f): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2011
If I am not married or in a serious relationship I will date him guaranteed. As long as he is single as well and wants a serious relationship.

If you dont date your boss who would you date your driver

***RUBBISH THREAD***
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by hackney(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2011
The fact that your boss fancied you should even be a major bonus for you if you had any sense but you blew it
by slapping him like a monkey.

Do you know how many P.A's  that are on £60-70k just because they are sensibly friendly with their bosses?
Anyway, im sure you are in nigeria or somewhere similar so keep monkeying around.
wild animals.
rubbish.
cheesy
Re: Can U Date Your Boss by Busta(f): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2011
LORDZIDANE:

POSTER
ARE U MARRIED IF YES (THANKS 4 SLAPPING HIM)
IF NO (U SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE DAT)

IS HE A MARRIED MAN IF YES (SAME AS ABOVE)
IF NO (SAME AS ABOVE)

Yup . . . Agreed!

(1) (Reply)

For Virgins( Boys Or Girls ) Only / He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba / What Is The Chemistry Behind Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.