Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? (1968 Views)

What Is The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To Someone / Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by nuelsam: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
i think the meanest word I have ever told someone outta annoyance was when I called my friend "A dumb douchebag" when he used his school fees to pay for this girlfriends house rent.......that statement literally destroyed our friendship (6years).

3 Likes

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by pyrex23(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
nuelsam:
i think the meanest word I have ever told someone outta annoyance was when I called my friend "A dumb douchebag" when he used his school fees to pay for this girlfriends house rent.......that statement literally destroyed our friendship (6years).

Well he actually is..

11 Likes

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Osobi32(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
I'm always conscious of the things I say coz I understand that words sometimes hurt deeper than action! You may say things out of anger and u will completely forget about it but the person you spoke those words to may never forget.

1 Like

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by flyingdagger(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Words are like bullets, when fired they never come back so I don't regret anything I say.

If the other party feels offended, I apologise and life goes on
Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by nuelsam: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
pyrex23:

Well he actually is..
ofcourse he was but I thought should have minded my business because that statement destroyed our friendship (since childhood) but we move.
PS: the girl dumped him at last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Dobson43: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
nuelsam:
ofcourse he was but I thought should have minded my business because that statement destroyed our friendship (since childhood) but we move.
PS: the girl dumped him at last.

Certain relationships whether childhood or not are already dead on arrival. I once had this friend back then who I mistook for a real brother from a another mother. We were all good right from the start back then. We were practically inseparable. He even encouraged me to date his lovely junior sister.

Well, here was the thing which I overlooked then. He loved to copy me during exams. I didn't call it a thing. It was just one of those things as far I was concerned. We then separated after secondary school and went our separate ways.

After university days, we reunited but I found out the friendship was solely running based on my input. My guy nor send. Then I found out he practically spends his time with another dude who he actually wanted something from. My friend is a world class ass kisser. He practically charmed his way into this guy's heart. Then the favor he wanted from this guy failed to materialize. My friend dropped that guy like a bad habit.

I then realized that when we were younger, this dude was in a relationship with me because of what he can get. Before we became friends he struggled to pass his exams. After we became friends, it was a breeze for him.

There is an igbo adage. It's only when you get super close to a person, you can perceive his mouth odour

You weren't really friends then. You were just strange bedfellows. When maturity sets in, you would move on from such unequally yoked people.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Damseldammie(f): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
I don't put my mouth in GEAR before my brain is in BREAK...

I always mind my utterances

1 Like

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Natziz: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mine was when I called a friend useless ���

1 Like

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by nuelsam: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dobson43:

Certain relationships whether childhood or not are already dead on arrival. I once had this friend back then who I mistook for a real brother from a another mother. We were all good right from the start back then. We were practically inseparable. He even encouraged me to date his lovely junior sister.

Well, here was the thing which I overlooked then. He loved to copy me during exams. I didn't call it a thing. It was just one of those things as far I was concerned. We then separated after secondary school and went our separate ways.

After university days, we reunited but I found out the friendship was solely running based on my input. My guy nor send. Then I found out he practically spends his time with another dude who he actually wanted something from. My friend is a world class ass kisser. He practically charmed his way into this guy's heart. Then the favor he wanted from this guy failed to materialize. My friend dropped that guy like a bad habit.

I then realized that when we were younger, this dude was in a relationship with me because of what he can get. Before we became friends he struggled to pass his exams. After we became friends, it was a breeze for him.

There is an igbo adage. It's only when you get super close to a person, you can perceive his mouth odour

You weren't really friends then. You were just strange bedfellows. When maturity sets in, you would move on from such unequally yoked people.
you right.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Blessed13(m): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
God bless you undecided
Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Exmilitant(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
My grandfather.. He whipped me for not being able to recite john 3:16 off hand.. In anger i blurted, 'era gba gbui pia'. Apart from that, i don't regret whatever hurtful words i have said to someone nor will i ever regrets the words i will say to anyone in future.

1 Like

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Lamanii22(f): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
nuelsam:
Did they eventually got married If no, then he deserved what you called him.....

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
nuelsam:
You called him a dumb douche bag that word is way too light
What happen to oloriburuku oloshi Omo angry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Before I say something very mean to you check very well you've offended zini to the extent that he can't take it any longer
Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Drsnives(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
you are a.. you are a mumu man
Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by specialofficer: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mine was when i told my mum that i wished my dad was alive instead of her

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by nuelsam: 4:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Lamanii22:

Did they eventually got married If no, then he deserved what you called him.....
she dumped him 3months after

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by nuelsam: 4:26am On Jul 03, 2020
specialofficer:
Mine was when i told my mum that i wished my dad was alive instead of her
damn bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by placeofallure(f): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2020
Back in school, he has been following me around, I don't ever say anything to him, he'd just rant on and I'd port to wherever I was going, leaving him.

The first day I'd open my mouth to talk to him, I told him he must be very ambitious to want to date me.
I didn't think my utterance a big deal until I saw his reaction. He looked at himself, from head to toe. He must've felt so worthless, so embarrassed. He never bothered me again.
Much later, I thought to apologise to him or something but I think he had graduated.

It's not my fault, I didn't feel a thing for him so to what end?
Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Ajstyles01(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Ya worthless to mankind
Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by nuelsam: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2020
placeofallure:
Back in school, he has been following me around, I don't ever say anything to him, he'd just rant on and I'd port to wherever I was going, leaving him.

The first day I'd open my mouth to talk to him, I told him he must be very ambitious to want to date me.
I didn't think my utterance a big deal until I saw his reaction. He looked at himself, from head to toe. He must've felt so worthless, so embarrassed. He never bothered me again.
Much later, I thought to apologise to him or something but I think he had graduated.

It's not my fault, I didn't feel a thing for him so to what end?
in the real sense of it,you kinda bruised his ego.....but to be honest,no man who knows his worth would go around stalking a lady like she's some sort of trophy to be won.....infact,it's q turn off for most girls outchere.

1 Like

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by nuelsam: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Ajstyles01:
Ya worthless to mankind

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Ajstyles01(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=nuelsam post=91328562][/quote] truly some type of pple dnt deserve to be on earth
Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by BlackfireX: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
I asked someone to vote for APC / buhari in 2019....

I am his worst enemy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Tamkurou: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Told my sister ... I don't like you, go and die sad

1 Like

Re: What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? by paulolee(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
1..told her dt a fruit cnt fall far from its tree after she asked me abt doin 3rd abortion for d same unserious guy and her mum too still de do runs
2..told my ex back den that i curse d day i met her and still regretting ever having sex with her bcoz she's badluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Weird Things Guys Want In Bed But Feel So Shy To Ask (your Man Inclusive) / My Mother Always Told Me, A Mans life is much More harder / You Guys Should Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.