Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Never Compliment A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Compliment A Woman (1823 Views)

This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile. / Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Compliment A Woman by bodybuilder: 2:37pm On May 20, 2020
Complimenting a woman is counterproductive and self- sabotaging.

Let me explain:

When you got to a boutique to buy a shirt.
Then the seller brings a shirt for you.

If you tell a seller how much you love the design of the shirt, and how lovely and elegant the shirt looks

The seller would sell you the shirt at a higher price than the actual price of the shirt because he has seen how much you desire the shirt.

So expressing how much you love the shirt will get you to pay more than shirt is actually worth.

You can't hype or praise a product, you wish to get at a cheap price.

The woman is the shirt.

So if you tryna get a girl easily don't show any form approval for her beauty or looks.

Even if a girl is beautiful and sexy a hell.

Pretend as if she's not.

Don't compliment her, it will make things easier for you.

6 Likes

Re: Never Compliment A Woman by Davash222(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2020
Girls, see una life
They're now comparing una with shirt, ordinary shirt.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Compliment A Woman by fhranchez(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2020
bodybuilder:

Let me explain:

If you tell a seller how much you love the design of the shirt, and how lovely and elegant the shirt looks

The seller would sell you the shirt at a higher price than the actual price of the shirt because he has seen how much you desire the shirt.

So expressing how much you love the shirt will get you to pay more than shirt is actually worth.

The woman is the shirt.

So if you tryna get a girl easily don't show any form approval for her beauty or looks.

Pretend as if she's not.

Women do this to guys all the time.

Still na as Goat stand na Im them go price am.
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by Froshloaded: 2:39pm On May 20, 2020
I feel you bro
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 20, 2020
U may be right though but i can relate. Gals like yanga.

Used to date a gal back in the day. Work at the same place. I am the only one who doesnt give a damn about her. She is beautiful, gets compliments right frm office gate to her department. If we cross part, i dont look twice, i just go my way.

All na strategy o. I knw she is beautiful but i observe how she behave to guys that compliments her.

One day she summoned courage (i said that coz for work i no sabi smile) and asked me if she has offended me in any way. I said i don't understand, she replied saying i dont seem to play with her at work despite others drooling over her.
I told her, i like my privacy and i dnt really compliment or insult people. (am more like a loner, i interact less)

She started observing me. I dug a deep well she fell in, Mr Manipulator. (i knew my plans from day 1 will work but might just take time). She was d first female i saw when i was employed. If u no send babes wey fine, dere confidence dey drop esp if una dey see everyday.

Later dated and distance spoil show.

Like i said not everyone will agree with u OP but i can relate.

1 Like

Re: Never Compliment A Woman by Davash222(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2020
I don't know about you guys, anywhere I see a slim girl with average and succulent boobs coupled with a perpendicular asss, I must compliment such beauty. I'm a Christian, I don't lie or pretend.

3 Likes

Re: Never Compliment A Woman by DenreleDave(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
I don't know about you guys, anywhere I see a slim girl with average and succulent boobs coupled with a perpendicular asss, I must compliment such beauty. I'm a Christian, I don't lie or pretend.

Gbam. U know what u want. OP is just saying if u wanna make a mark, make less compliment.

Dnt blame d ladies. Once compliments plenty, just know say that guy get plan grin grin grin grin. Like u now, all ur compliment on d slim ladies. I knw say u get plan. Bad one grin

1 Like

Re: Never Compliment A Woman by bodybuilder: 2:55pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
Girls, see una life
They're comparing una with shirt, ordinary shirt.

Just an illustration grin
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by Davash222(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Gbam. U know what u want. OP is just saying if u wanna make a mark, make less compliment.

Dnt blame d ladies. Once compliments plenty, just know say that guy get plan grin grin grin grin. Like u now, all ur compliment on d slim ladies. I knw say u get plan. Bad one grin
No matter how ugly a girl is, she can't run low on admirers who compliments her regularly. I don't think complimenting or not complimenting a sensible lady would have any effect to get her.

What plan, bro. Lol
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by Davash222(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2020
bodybuilder:

Just an illustration grin
What an illustration
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2020
bodybuilder:

Let me explain:

The woman is the shirt.

Pretend as if she's not.

How you folks come here to give sermons and education about women knowing women also visit this site beats me...

Women are truly every man's weakness
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by bodybuilder: 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:

No matter how ugly a girl is, she can't run low on admirers who compliments her regularly. I don't think complimenting or not complimenting a sensible lady would have any effect to get her.

What plan, bro. Lol

Girls do run low on admirers.
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by bodybuilder: 3:23pm On May 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

How you folks come here to give sermons and education about women knowing women also visit this site beats me...

Women are truly every man's weakness

No matter how much the tactics is revealed to men and women. They will still work in most cases.

1 Like

Re: Never Compliment A Woman by Lordfranklin(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2020
I agree with you bro
The only girl that summoned the courage to reject me was the one I complimented most.
I wan finish that girl with sweet mouth
Even poetry fa
I started attending her church o
It's not like this girl is very beautiful. She's average.
Las las she come reject me
E pain me die!
It was after she rejected me and the scales fell off my eyes that I saw that the only thing that made her beautiful and special in my eyes was my love for her.
Love can be a disadvantage
That girl made me a bloody simp

2 Likes

Re: Never Compliment A Woman by AfroKnight: 3:49pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
Girls, see una life
They're comparing una with shirt, ordinary shirt.

cheesy cheesy

OP you are right. Fine girls are not unaware of their beauty. So, let their mirrors compliment them jare.

2 Likes

Re: Never Compliment A Woman by Fidelismaria: 3:54pm On May 20, 2020
Lordfranklin:
I agree with you bro

Haqhaqhaq
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by bodybuilder: 4:48pm On May 20, 2020
Lordfranklin:
I agree with you bro
The only girl that summoned the courage to reject me was the one I complimented most.
I wan finish that girl with sweet mouth
Even poetry fa
I started attending her church o
It's not like this girl is very beautiful. She's average.
Las las she come reject me
E pain me die!
It was after she rejected me and the scales fell off my eyes that I saw that the only thing that made her beautiful and special in my eyes was my love for her.
Love can be a disadvantage
angry
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by bodybuilder: 5:56pm On May 21, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy

OP you are right. Fine girls are not unaware of their beauty. So, let their mirrors compliment them jare.

Yeah
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by ezanafe(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2020
It depends.
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by Premiumwriter: 6:54pm On May 21, 2020
If you have not tried this, then try it. E de work like mad.

Normally, movies and music tell us that compliment will get them but to be sincere it does the opposite.

Don't compliment a girl and if you must, then add a spoiler. Tell her her nails are pretty but ask if it's natural
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by ephraim18(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2020
Na true sha... Have had experience like that... They feel too pompous complimenting them
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by bodybuilder: 10:26pm On May 22, 2020
ephraim18:
Na true sha... Have had experience like that... They feel too pompous complimenting them

For real
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by Prof0fficial: 10:57pm On May 22, 2020
nice strategy in business
Re: Never Compliment A Woman by PoliticallyInco: 11:05pm On May 22, 2020
bodybuilder:

Let me explain:

The woman is the shirt.

Pretend as if she's not.

Well basic human psychology. This is the reason Coquettes are good at seduction. They ignore you and act as if they don't need you. Like nothing is special about you. While others are praising you, they act like they don't see you. The seduction/atteaction game is then greatly reversed. They are also super at Fractionation. It comes easily to them.

They make you first like them, then get angry at them, then hate them, then like them the more. You cherish the one second they spend with you.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Good Idea To Quit This Friendship? / Alternative To Sex Offered By Your Partner? / My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.