Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House (6747 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Kingarthur21: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
GraGra247:
If a guy invited a lady to his house whether for sex or anything else. As long as the guy invited her, he owes her transport money both to and fro.

Let nobody even argue about this.

Modified: If the guy didn't invite her then its a different ball game.

if a lady invites a guy to her house does she owe him TP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by MJBOLT: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
when will people realise nobody owes you sh*t,ordinary tfare and the bit.ch is typing a novel undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Yxxx: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
How did we lose it in this generation.
Simple things we argue over.
This is just bad.
Oh this generation.
Alpha this, beta thing.
No love again.
We over reason things.
People don't genuinely love again.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by kcowen(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

Words of a simp...
Goodluck with ur mentality tho....
If a girl invite me to her house, does she owe me transport fare..? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Akachukwu42(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Humanoid01:

"YOUR" guy.

No matter what, men are different from women. You can't expect a guy to treat a lady the same way he treats a guy (especially his guy). I don't really believe in gender equality, I believe there's a natural law that determines how both genders treat and relate with each other.

If you're INVITING someone over, especially a lady, for the first time, courtesy demands that you see to the cost of the movement. It's not about feeling entitled, it's just the right thing to do.

No because where was that courtesy written. Which book of courtesies are you quoting from.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by deltateam: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Godoverevery:

what can I say ....we are in Nigeria.
when a lady visit you ..it a must to pay her tfare.

But the guy mustn't ask for sex??

It seems like the guy slept with her. She hated herself for giving in cheaply without any money for her trouble. That's what happened.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by kcowen(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
That was how I invited a girl over (that wasn't the first time though) last week still during this lockdown after the whole show (feeding,miscellaneous exp & all)for 2 days when she was going I gave her 2k for t-fare, only for her to call and was complaining that she was disappointed in me for giving her 2k,she thought I will give her the usual money like 8-10k ,I was like WTF!!!
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by GraGra247(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kingarthur21:
if a lady invites a guy to her house does she owe him TP?

If its agreed yes. Besides a lady doesn't invite a man just to have sex with him here in Nigeria.

If the lady invites him because she wants sex or wants to derive a special benefit then she has to by all means pay not only his transport but include refreshments and any other rewards. Vice versa.
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Kingarthur21: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
GraGra247:

if its agreed yes . Besides a lady doesn't invite a man just to have sex with him here in Nigeria.

If the lady invites him because she wants sex or wants to derive a special benefit then she has to by all means pay not only his transport but include refreshments and any other rewards. Vice versa.
At the bolded,was it agreed between the op and the girl??

3 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by GraGra247(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kingarthur21:

At the bolded,was it agreed between the op and the girl??

Read my first comment on this matter. Your question is answered.
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by HMarshal(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
GraGra247:
If a guy invited a lady to his house whether for sex or anything else. As long as the guy invited her, he owes her transport money both to and fro.

Let nobody even argue about this.

Modified: If the guy didn't invite her then its a different ball game.

Bro,if he did or did not,it's gentlemanly (to me tho) to foot her tfare @least to leave(Wich usually covers to& fro).Ion think a lady will pop up @ur place without 1st chevkn if uld be in.so if u not bouyant enuf to part with her tfare,let her know u ain't available.
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by HMarshal(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Starz825:

Everything no be about simp or being alpha...na respect ... When girl visit u ...I no see any reason a guy would be called a simp for giving her tf

Pay that guy no mind bro,some fellos be forming unnecessary hard guys here.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by MRosario(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
What kind of men are we breeding in this country, are you that undesirable that women expect to be paid for visiting you!! shocked
Look at them up there justifying the behaviour, with pride in their comments. shocked
If we judge all Nigerian men by the comments on this thread, then no wonder 80% of women are fighting for 20% of men. The other 80% of men don't have any idea about how normal male to female interactions are supposed to be, gosh!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Ay04z(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Godoverevery:
A lady must respect herself.....if u are visiting a guy let him know he will be responsible for your tfare from the get go....and lose ur self respect instantly....cos u can't be classy,working and can't afford transporting yourself.
So he will entertain you, pay your tfare but shouldn't ask for sex
??
if u don't have money to transport yourself stay in your house.
Giving you tfare is an obligation...which by choice he might honour or not....
Sis is not your fucking right.
u. Said it all. Rule no 4. Stop dating broke ass girl. grin
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by GraGra247(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
HMarshal:

Bro,if he did or did not,it's gentlemanly (to me tho) to foot her tfare @least to leave(Wich usually covers to& fro).Ion think a lady will pop up @ur place without 1st chevkn if uld be in.so if u not bouyant enuf to part with her tfare,let her know u ain't available.

Thank you!! See how they attack me. They would've killed me if I put it in these your words.

How much is transport fare.

Some of these our nairaland guys are very hardened and petty.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Grandamante: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
MRosario:
What kind of men are we breeding in this country, are you that undesirable that women expect to be paid for visiting you!! shocked
Look at them up there justifying the behaviour, with pride in their comments. shocked
If we judge all Nigerian men by the comments on this thread, then no wonder 80% of women are fighting for 20% of men. The other 80% of men don't have any idea about how normal male to female interactions are supposed to be, gosh!
This is the state of the average Nigerian man's mentality. He sees himself so sexually undesirable that he believes he is being done a world of good when a girl hugs him. He believes the same when a girl kisses him. More so when a girl visits and omg when a girl agrees to have sex with him that he is willing to pay a fortune for it. Reversely so for a Nigerian girl, that she believes she is so desirable and men so undesirable that she believes she must be paid to be with a man to make it a fair trade. Boys believe sex is what they do to girls and girls believe sex is what is being done to them by boys. That is why a girl a could lay on a bed like a bed sheet, allow the boy to plough as hard as he could and when he is done, fiam that is it, sex has happened and she would collect her fare and leave.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
BigJoe19:
Guy don't bother replying these SIMPs again, they are comfortable being stupid.

Shut that your disgusting f@ggot mouth. You are the definition of stupid. Did you not call your own mother a sex object and an animal?

Demented Baboon.

Among the things that have been invented, which one did you produce besides $perm?

Negroe b1tch.

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Cocao(f): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
She's probably saying it the wrong way. And making the wrong points but there is a certain truth in what she means. A real man meant to be chivalrous and caring especially after you have done the deed with them.

So, it's just proper that you ask a lady if she has the means of getting home. You might end up not giving her money but you ought to ask. It's the human thing to do

2 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by COOL10(m): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
I love it when b*tches don't get what they want grin
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by COOL10(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cocao:
She's probably saying it the wrong way. And making the wrong points but there is a certain truth in what she means. A real man meant to be chivalrous and caring especially after you have done the deed with them.

So, it's just proper that you ask a lady if she has the means of getting home. You might end up not giving her money but you ought to ask. It's the human thing to do

Don't y'all ever get tired of making use of that manipulative 'a real man' phrase?. It doesn't work anymore grin. The sole defining factor of who a 'real man' should be, is actually A MAN. cheesy

Y'all never get tired of subtly using a man's ego against him.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by agbangam: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
instinct57vm:
Well it depends in my opinion.
I will give and I always give.
However if the lady is a working class i see no bigdeal in her paying her own tfare.
If she’s a student she has to be given tfare that’s a must.
If the girl visits often and also benefits from the guy in other ways, she shouldn’t expect tfare everytime.
You know why I stated all these, most women are found of only coming out to say the bad about a guy, they never say anything the periods the guy is good to them and doing things their way!

Even if she is working or has a good job still be a man and give her Tfare if she decline it, then no problem.
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Zabiboy: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
I weep bitterly for simps grin...
Dont tell me the guy above is serious about what he jzt typed...
Mehnnn....this life sha..
Anyways...we need more ppl like them so d society would b balanced...
GL to y'all

2 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

Words of a simp...
Goodluck with ur mentality tho....
Don't mind that idot that sounds like a woman wrapper.
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by DaddyRochie1642: 3:19am On Apr 12, 2020
That Bitch is Selfish and entitled, ... So the guy said that he spent alot when the girl came and she's still expecting transport money, ... She no even consider the expenses the guy made

* Spits in Disgust *
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by DaddyRochie1642: 3:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Tallesty1:
Exactly.

And if a lady invites you over, you still owe her your tfare to and fro and some goodies in a black nylon.

grin grin ... I saw what you did there

1 Like

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by DaddyRochie1642: 3:32am On Apr 12, 2020
BigJoe19:
Guy don't bother replying these SIMPs again, they are comfortable being stupid.

Thou art wise sir
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by SammieRexx(m): 4:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Personally I don't date them if they cannot afford tfare.
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Paxie55: 4:33am On Apr 12, 2020
12year old kids full here sha.
I've noticed how so many kids who are still feeding with the little money their parents gives them usually come here to call each other simp, beta etc. Very disgusting animals. Poverty is a curse.
I owe it to my children, never to raise them among these boys with shitty mentality.
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Tallesty1(m): 4:40am On Apr 12, 2020
GraGra247:

Besides a lady doesn't invite a man just to have sex with him here in Nigeria.
You say?
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by GraGra247(m): 4:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Tallesty1:
You say?

Happens but rare. They rather come to you
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by konkonbilo(m): 4:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Yxxx:
How did we lose it in this generation.
Simple things we argue over.
This is just bad.
Oh this generation.
Alpha this, beta thing.
No love again.
We over reason things.
People don't genuinely love again.
oga forget all this things jare, na only for Nigeria gal ho visit you de ask for tp.. You think say if you dey abroad gal go visit you you go come give am tp? You Don insult and embarrass yourself be that. What nonsense? Naija gals suppose Don leave this mentality behind.. Na 2020 we de o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Tallesty1(m): 4:51am On Apr 12, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin ... I saw what you did there
The comments from some guys here are embarrassing and irritating. Even the women are in shock.

See how somebody's son and future father is saying that "courtesy demands" I give a lady tfare for visiting. Like I have ebola or coronavirus that makes me unapproachable? It's just madness.

We're the reason these women have this sick entitlement mentality and yet we call them names for demanding.

I was seeing this lady years ago, on her first bday after we met, I took her out and bought her a present.

Then mine came, she bought me nothing but showed up in the evening and said I should take her out.

I was like why?

"Because it's your bday"

I laughed it off and continued what I was doing and ended the relationship the next day.
I don't celebrate birthdays because it reminds me of how closer I am getting to death but that mindset is a terrible one.

It's madness.

That's why you see a lot of broke guys out there.

They hustle like everyone but there's nothing to show for it. Ask them what happened to their money and they will start explaining how they sent money to this person and that other person.

What they won't tell you is that they performing a husband's responsibilities in lady's life.

Very financially irresponsible set of people.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World / How To Make A Girl Weak In The Knees / Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.