Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) (125531 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by sapeleboi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
same happen last nite in were I stay

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Allsingles: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
You are more than a conquerer
Jehovah God is at your back.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by kem64725: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Excuzeme: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
abbey621:

Hardly would you see a white man or woman rob a common man. They are usually sophisticated and would rather rob banks or millionaires but you see black people, they can rob and injure for ordinary buckets of chicken.

A lot of white people will kill you just for the fun of it. grin grin grin

They are mostly mentally screwed people who derive so much joy for spilling blood.
At least black ones will still collect your Nokia torchlight phone. grin
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by mmsen: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
You'll never hear things like this in the North.....later one mumu smwia wee be telling me the North is not civilised, If this is the type of civilization Igbos wan2 give us then we don't want sad

Lies.

They have been killing farmers in the north and kidnapping with reckless abandon.

What rubbish are you talking?

Boko Haram is in the south?

3 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by olahajayi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Thank God say no be Adieu Papa we de shout now.... Sorry bro
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeriaaa !!! Police wont do much I nnowv
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Hassan88(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Na so dem con rob my brother for house yesterday. The worst thing be say, dem put juju for ground make dem sleep. Dem con pack all their phones. Chai my brother and his wife slept like a baby. grin

2 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by abbey621(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Excuzeme:

A lot of white people will kill you just for the fun of it. grin grin grin

They are mostly mentally screwed people who derive so much joy for spilling blood.
At least black ones will still collect your Nokia torchlight phone. grin

There's always a reason, they might hate your skin color, the way you talk or because you freaking invaded their country but it is never for NO REASON but we are talking about home invasion here....We all know my people dominate this kind thing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Definitely, there is need for recolonization in this country.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Rukkyken71: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
The devil is a black man
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by PopeFlatino(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
I need to get my voice heard...I once made this public two weeks ago before I later got money for my first set of treatment after scan,but no one saw d plea here..so I kept posting it here because my pains are becoming seevere
Excuzeme:

Stop spamming every thread with this same message, it is becoming annoying.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
You'll never hear things like this in the North.....later one mumu smwia wee be telling me the North is not civilised, If this is the type of civilization Igbos wan2 give us then we don't want sad
. I live in the north. Robberies are more common here. Wherever drugs are rife, robberies are common

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Kyra1(f): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
My friend was also robbed and injured yesterday. I pray everything returns to normal soon.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by blackboy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

Do you live in the north? The tales are more and even worse in some cases
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
Crime rate is rising exponentially.

What happens when you take away people's daily means of getting by, and expect them to stay indoors quietly to stem the spread of a virus they could care less about...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by moshino(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

Where is the headquarters of Boko Haram?
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by millykel: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
not surprise it happened in akwaibom.i remember the early days of recession around late 2016 to 2017 in uyo to be precise, it was robbery after robbery hmmm we hear nwee.as soon as they say lockdown me don carry my family jaapaa go my village.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Tousteejay: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
get well soon bro
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
We are facing this same issue here in Ogun State, and since the time the lockdown started we have been in constant watch of the whole neighbourhood working as vigilante. In fact we are already preparing traditional sacrifice to repel the assailants. Yesterday we had to bring out ORO(that thing in yorubaland that makes a scary noise at night) in order to repel these criminals.
Right I'm feeling that the government should just stop this lockdown. It's better to die of corona virus than be killed by cutlass by one criminal

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by kem42174: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kyra1:
My friend was also robbed and injured yesterday. I pray everything returns to normal soon.
Please which location?
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Hades2016(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
must you be tribalistic all the time undecided
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Jibsy203(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Afonjas have finally migrated to Akwa ibom
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
All these armed robbers have parents , something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerian parenting.

What value system are parents instilling in kids ?

You are hungry , you decide to rob another hungry man , but the politicians are still untouched.

Call them for mass protest they no go gree.

Una never see anything yet.. yeye celeb and middle class wey dey form westerners , u go hear am.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Justiceleague1: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
These guys are so hopeless and heartless. Why rob at all,why rob people who are equally struggling to survive. The cops should be all out for these undesirable elements

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Please I need #3700 to complete my drugs ,I won't say much about my illness presently but d chest pain is massive..

Anybody that will help me out will continuously receive God's blessings and favours,,His/her account will continuously flow with funds and covid-19 will not near any loved one . Amen..

This is not a random begging strategy,I have my x-ray ,ECG and Lipids test result with me for prove... please assist me ..I need to complete d drugs
Someone who has should pls help him
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Please I need #3700 to complete my drugs ,I won't say much about my illness presently but d chest pain is massive..

Anybody that will help me out will continuously receive God's blessings and favours,,His/her account will continuously flow with funds and covid-19 will not near any loved one . Amen..

This is not a random begging strategy,I have my x-ray ,ECG and Lipids test result with me for prove... please assist me ..I need to complete d drugs
Someone who has should pls help him and GOD will bless you exceedingly
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by kem68132: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Adek65: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sorry bro,come stronger
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by typicalgamer(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
lovere:
Black man is wickedly evil
no to derive from your point
but why Black men
what German Nazis did to the Jews was it not worse than this
you're saying black man is wickedly evil
when there's a bigger evil out there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.