Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) (125560 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Ragnnar: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2020
lovere:
Black man is wickedly evil
Don't put all black Man in that web. It can happen anywhere. Am a Black Man Wickely evil. Thanks.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by drealbobo(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Sorry bro, wish u speedy recovery, but shit lyk dis is expected to happen nd d govt is fully aware of this. Go nd watch contagion bt Lawrence Fishborne. During d epidemic ppl starts burglaring shops, ppl robbing houses, robbing ppl on d streets, killings on d streets. I jst hope it wunt get to dat extent in Nigeria. This is d world order. Reduce d world population. We are bin fooled
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Igwe35: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2020
tyup:
You'll never hear things like this in the North.....later one mumu smwia wee be telling me the North is not civilised, If this is the type of civilization Igbos wan2 give us then we don't want sad

Says who? It does o, a lot for that matter. Abuja is a typical example
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by made2fit(f): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
PopeFlatino:
That's my prayer..as I said I have food ..I eat well but I need to calm the pains with d drugs I want to buy

So have you finally been sorted out?
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by PopeFlatino(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
No Sis...no one took me serious,both here and on IG...it makes me look like a hopeless begger and it's depressing..

The symptoms kept getting worse
made2fit:

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by made2fit(f): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
youare iwu ebuka pius ?
made2fit:

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by made2fit(f): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
made2fit:
youare iwu ebuka pius ?

I have sorted you out. Receive speedy healing in Jesus name.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by made2fit(f): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
PopeFlatino:
No Sis...no one took me serious,both here and on IG...it makes me look like a hopeless begger and it's depressing..

The symptoms kept getting worse

I have sorted you out. Go get treated. All the best!
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by PopeFlatino(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
How sis?..ii have not gotten any financial assistance yet for the that
made2fit:

I have sorted you out. Go get treated. All the best!
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by made2fit(f): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
PopeFlatino:
How sis?..ii have not gotten any financial assistance yet for the that
hold on, it will come. New account beneficiary delays. Alternatively, check via ATM.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by PopeFlatino(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Do u have my account detail before now?
made2fit:
hold on, it will come. New account beneficiary delays. Alternatively, check via ATM.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by PopeFlatino(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Please dear reply,so that I will know whether to visit d ATM stand @our junction before 6pm..it's a bit far from house
made2fit:
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Sososo(f): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
tyup:

You're not sure is no news oga
stop saying that. I was a victim in maiduguri
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by lovere: 5:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Mazikic:

Get out of here with your inferiority complex! Dem tell u say White people no de rob?

YOU ARE SUCH AN ARSEH00LE. YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE WICKED ROBBERS.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by made2fit(f): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ginomel:

Thanks for being good. It can never be in vain. I attended to him yesterday. let's hope he judiciously use our assistance well. Though in another thread. He got the alert but not yet acknowledged.

I was debited.

That's what discourages me from giving out. on this Forum, I have helped several but they do not know because I don't chat with them. I only see their needs,verify their nairaland acounts and send. You can imagine how I feel when that same person goes on begging as though nothing was given to him.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Ginomel(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
made2fit:

That's what discourages me from giving out. on this Forum, I have helped several but they do not know because I don't chat with them. I only see their needs,verify their nairaland acounts and send. You can imagine how I feel when that same person goes on begging as though nothing was given to him.

Very unfortunate they go to more threads and continue their begging.

You have a soft heart like me. I actually know people are really suffering and trying to alleviate it a bit if I could. but my pain is that they capitalise on it and keep on begging.

If you doubt me, use this very guy's post and see many places he posted the appeal

Do not relent, there is always a reward for being good.

Remember "givers never lack "

Have a lovely time.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by QueenDianaSch: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladies interested for phone intimacy call me 08160796095
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Ginomel(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2020
made2fit:

Do you think we jointly help the guy again on the treatment ,he seems not to be OK yet.

What do you think? He eventually acknowledged my fund to him.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by made2fit(f): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ginomel:

Do you think we jointly help the guy again on the treatment ,he seems not to be OK yet.

What do you think? He eventually acknowledged my fund to him.
How do you know he isn't okay? Do you know him personally? One must be sure. He asked for a certain amount, I gave him more. They are so many people in need these trying times, online and offline. One must maximise one's giving. Thanks.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Ginomel(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
made2fit:
How do you know he isn't okay? Do you know him personally? One must be sure. He asked for a certain amount, I gave him more. They are so many people in need these trying times, online and offline. One must maximise one's giving. Thanks.

I don't know him one bit. Purely online pity. I actually spotted a post from him to someone explaining he has more scans to do. Hence my pity.

I actually tried to spread my sympathy both online and offline.

I respect your decision. Thanks for your time.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
this is so bad.. God will punish them for doing this to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.