Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH (76812 Views)

The Blood Bank Fraud At LASUTH By Lola Okunrin / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / Tobi Marshal: Man calls out Lekki hospital as mum dies of negligence in India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by engrchykae(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Woman died of complications and these fools are saying she died of covid 419

3 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by tbaby4u(f): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Damn you corona....

Old presidents are waiting helplessly.......

Do your job

So u still believe them? If government cannot show us d videos of the dead, those still sick in intensive care units like d Italians n Americans showed d whole world, then I no longer believe their lies just to embezzle money all in d name of Corona

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by Luckydubby7(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
She died as a result of complications from childbirth.

4 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by bigtt76(f): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oh dear... She must have had pieces of child birth tissues left behind in her tract. Sad!

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by dontro(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kai! This is sad.

Who said it doesn't kill young people?

Anyway, guys, see how much I’ve made from OList referral program (with screenshots): https://zestmade.com/blog/see-how-much-ive-made-from-olist-referral-program/
Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by hurryup123(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Organicist95:
Hope the virus is not transmittable. Like hope the new born baby will not be infected?
I can see you're in pains.....
Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by peacettw: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
facepalm.

She probably wouldn't have died of sepsis if she doesn't have corona.

That's what makes corona dangerous to people with underlying health issue.

Jesus, how many times do they have to hammer that into you people's thick skull.

You funny little thing. Would have loved to continue with this chat but unfortunately I have a project that I am working on. Continue wallowing away in your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by kem29709: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by yommen: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Orubebe01:
So sad. Those health workers that attended to her should be quarantined ASAP and test conducted on them.

Read the post again. They suspected it and they took precautions to protect themselves.
Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by maxjax(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
why was her test result delayed?
i think she died cos she was neglected

4 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by AgentNairaland(f): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Abba Kya.. Show Face
Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by Bankowner: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
holsconcept:
As usual, COVID 19 must be attached to the death to push up the figures. Kudos
I tell you! Infant mortality rate is high as it is already but adding Coronavirus to it again?

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by alphaRego01(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
So,of all these cases,we no de ever see pictures?

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by Josephobaz1985: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
People who are supporting Corona virus should not complain of the lockdown oooo because we might be lockdown till 2022

4 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
hurryup123:
I can see you're in pains.....

Yeah same way your daddy and mummy are in severe pains

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by nokatakata: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
The Lagos state govt should not scare us with covid 19 death. They should instead tell us the drugs they used in treating people who have recovered from covid19. Very soon people will begin protest against the lock down.

4 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by honeyB2018: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yamirriflathead
You are an idiot for trivializing such a serious matter as death.
It's high time the admin of this group look into your posts and serious hatred for the Igbo nation on this platform.
Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by maysoft: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jayjezey:
Choi. Very young

Covid-19 is no respecter of person
very sad
Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by NinjaMetahuman: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
peacettw:

You funny little thing. Would have loved to continue with this chat but unfortunately I have a project that I am working on. Continue wallowing away in your ignorance
[/s]who has time to be having conversations with ignorant ediots that littered the forum?

I'm here to educate people and move on.

Now move along and let someone who might have stupid thought like yours read my post.

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by funshint(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Seun:
I wonder if the suspicion of COVID-19 reduced the quality of the care she received. She may have just been abandoned if they didn't have PPE.
Hmmmn sense sir...they might have abandoned her. Wait till you hear the other side of this story. You wont imagine how cold hearted and callous our nurses and doctors can be mist especially at government hospitals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by gurunlocker: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
How sure are we this is really COVID19? She died the same day she was infected?

Wonderful! grin shocked

4 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by photon3106: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
"...managing her while taking precautionary measures..."

OR

She was probably neglected out of fear when they suspected Covid 19 and waited until result of covid 19 was released.

May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss. God bless and protect the baby.

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by Omeizadean(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
So this male consuming virus has decided to feast on female this time...wow our first female casualty...RIP. Alimosho General Hospital staff that help delivered her of her baby should be contact and drill immediately for possible contact...am cancelling my propose trip to that hospital to collect my daughter xray results Until further notice.
Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by Starz825(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
holsconcept:
As usual, COVID 19 must be attached to the death to push up the figures. Kudos
U don get am...that woman be get underlying health issue but because of say na covid dey reign..Dem go say na him kill am

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by osilamah77(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Always reliable source under anonymity... That woman died cos they did not attend to her main sickness which is after birth infection.. They are chasing covid-19.....

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by Kellie069(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
That's harsh. If you can't answer his /her question, you scroll down.. Don't come and be acting like this is the reason your parents Sent you to school
Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by JubrinElSudan: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
hope my sis doesnt see this news. She is due too cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by Corrinthians(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
They mentioned alot that was wrong with her. Now, how do they know it was covid19 in PARTICULAR that did her in?

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
a begger! yes, i bear the shame to put food on my table till this period is over. married with kids pls be merciful unto me
0049785303 gtb
Re: 37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
a begger! yes, i bear the shame to put food on my table till this period is over. married with kids pls be merciful unto me.
0049785303 gtb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Consequences Of Female self-service / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.