Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best (6406 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. / Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by xchian(m): 5:29am On Jan 25, 2006
i gave up a girl i love so much because of her friends,she goes to tell them what goes on between us and they end up advising her.still cnt beliv a girl i called my baby, thats because she was a baby would be able to stand up,look me in the eyes and tell me am not her type.(oy)

God knows i loved u wit all my heart,meant to make u happy,made up my mind i was going to be there for you come rain and sun, still can't believe I gave up everything about you just like that. My greatest fear is that by the time you realise what you are doing, i sure would have been long gone. Wherever you see her, just tell her christian really loved her.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by ldollier(f): 5:38am On Jan 25, 2006
very sorry to hear that xchain

anywho the same crap happen to me, and it ended my last relationship. i was listening to some vultures that posed as my friend and they adviced me on the wrong thing to do. part of the reason why they gave me such an awful advice is cuz i was always telling them my business(me and my BF buisness) i guess they were jealous. but everyone learns from a mistake, what did i learn? i learned that one should never share their secret/buisness concerning their BF/GF with others, especially when its snakes that pretended to have your best interest at heart.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by smartsoft(m): 5:59am On Jan 25, 2006
lol..she aslo told them how both of you had sex, how she was kinda screaming or you screaming grin grin grin
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by cboykor: 6:03am On Jan 25, 2006
I am in unique (?) situation, where evrerything lines up in my life and I still can't satisfy my cravings for more love and affection.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by daisyflex(f): 6:04am On Jan 25, 2006
hi christian.its only gna be a matter of time be4 she realises but i stil think cos u called her a baby,if she comes bak giv her a chance.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by smartsoft(m): 6:05am On Jan 25, 2006
hummm
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by snazzydawn(f): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2006
poor boy,so sad
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by hopy2005(f): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2006
hhhhhhhhh, I want to comment that seeking advice from friends at times is not the best, no matter the disagreement between both of you should'nt jeopadise your love , don't even allow the next person to hear it, try as much as you can to settle your disput I can see that some of the people we called friends are not friends indeed, they are terriorist known as home destroyer.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by thupsie(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2006
I want to use this oppourtunity to tell all ladies that never you seek advise from your friend! because what they feel is good for your current is suituation is what will work for them and not you!! Please dont be fooled u can only seek advise from older ones, i.e those who have been there, and experienced...As a matter of fact pick ur desicion ur self without an iota doubt in ur mind wink
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by kflow(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2006
I think i agree with u, cos with an advice of a friend to a girl, makes her not to be able to decide on her own
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by snowsdream(f): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2006
i dont see wats there in takin advise from friends though some is not advisable. It all depends on the kind of friends u keep and also knowin the kind of friends you have. Your friend might just be your only help in times of need.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Rhodalyn(f): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2006
u can take advice from friends but u dont have 2 act on all of dem
if ur in a relationship u musnt go aba telling ur friends what u n ur guy did n blah blah blah
guys really hate dat
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by kflow(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2006
but thats what girls do mostly
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Rhodalyn(f): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2006
yeh!!! most gals
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by snowsdream(f): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2006
cool shocked wink
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Viper(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2006
tellin-out the relationship 2 third parties is quite wrong.
risky also, when it falls onto the ears of a jealous one.
even quarrels are advised to be kept off third parties.
anyway, its one of those things.
as christian said, before she gets herself, it MIGHT be too late then.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Rolly: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2006
sorry to hear that xchain, but listening to friends sometimes doesnt really mean taking their advice but most times, it is always good to listen to ur friend. it also depends on the kind of friend in the picture, a'ight? so take it easy man,
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by techie(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]Hmm,  I guess I now know where some of the crazy ideas my ex gf had where coming from, more annoying she compained to everyone but me about something I did wrong. leading to embarrasing talks from friends and relatives
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by lioness(f): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2006
i lost a r/ship once because i was listening to a friend. My BF kept complaining but i didnt see anything wrong until i lost him then my eyes cleared.  shocked.

I have learnt my lesson. Xchian, you really love this girl. Dont u think u should try talkin to her again
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by 2cantango(f): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2006
This is so sad, I've watched many relationships around me end becoz of gossip and so called advice from wolves in sheeps clothing.
I think that what happens within a relationship, should stay in the relationship, between the two people involved. My ex hubby thought there was nothing wrong with telling everyone at work what was happening in the bedroom each night embarassed then the guys would all compare stories to find out who had the most sexually expressive wife shocked It is capable to talk to your mates without telling them too much, then if they still wanna feed you their 'advice', it's up to you whether you take it or leave it with them when you walk away. People can and will say whatever they like, but we are in control of how much of their talk we take on board.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by kimba(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2006
sorry for ur situation @christian,

take it like this: God knows the best for you.

On the ohter hand, guys should also listen to their friends, coz the girls of nowadays(sorry ladies), but some, or even majority of the girls out there have been long gone, too many fakers
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by kflow(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2006
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by tipsy289(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2006
Typical behaviour, the advice just mislesd her.My guy, maybe u shld discuss wit ur nxt girl dat u want decisions btwn both of u & not some loggerheads interfering
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by eveseh(f): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2006
i've never listend to friends yet,

but they try to one time to make me smoke weed in holland

but they know am wsier than that
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by folkzy(f): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2007
i will advise girls not to share their biz with their friend n if they do, they nid 2 b extra careful!
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by georgies(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2007
Not the best.You must one day become the topic even if tries not to.The tell her anything.probably because they are even interested in u.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by dremoney(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2007
eveseh:

i've never listend to friends yet,

but they try to one time to make me smoke weed in holland

but they know am wsier than that

weed in holland ke,
God save u.
u 4 trek from there back to naija, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

KIP IT UP ANYWAY!!!!!!
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2007
sorry ohh, but the part you said we should tell her, how would we do that. we don't even have an idea who she is grin.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by deb(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2007
Its not best for girls to always listen to their friends especially if those
friends are single and unattached.

They might just be eyeing your boyfriend or simply jealous.

Therefore ladies be weary of the advises you accept.
However, there is an exception to every rule. Just allow your heart to be
opened in case somebody is giving you a good advice.

Guys who have been victims, e pele
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by klassyguy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2007
This same shit happened btw me and my first babe. Guess we were both naive at the time. According to her brother (who happened to be my informant then), she always shared what we did and discussed with her friends in skool, who "advised" her on hw to carry out the relationship. i guess things went bad when they ended up telling her some bad things, cos she changed. i kept on asking her and myself what happened. she later came to me (after 2 years of being together) and told me she didn't want to carry on with the relationship. being tired of the whole thing myself, i let her go.

I later got to learn from her brother that she realised her mistake (i had gone to skool all this while) and was begging him to beg me for her to come back. i no give am a single space cos by then i had my eye on another girl and didn't want any ex-flame spoiling things for me. the last i heard of this girl, she was pregnant for someone and had to get married to the guy's chagrin.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Seun(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2007
Girls that listen to their friends are ok, provided their friends are good friends.
Very soon someone will start a topic titled "friends that listen to boyfriends; bad!"
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Busta(f): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2007
its not always the best for girls to listen to their friends
some will give u good advises and most are jealous and will lead u astry.

Most of all, one don't have to go disclosing to their friends wateva happened btw them and their bfs.

If one is mature, u don't need ur friends to tell u wat to do or how to go about with ur boo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It / Would You Marry A Man/Woman Whose Family Hates You / When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.