Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. (6981 Views)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 1:19am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Nigeriabiafra80:
lol
Slow poke,meaning no road is 2wice diameter of the earth, and Jonathan did not commission any road?

May be Benin -ore road was commissioned by buhari,
That's the truth, u want to read
Or are u blind to that?no
Rather is politics and tribalism, which you've filled your brain with

[/s]

Show us the 30000 Klm road that Jona commissioned.

It's simple like ABC. Just show us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:19am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

The issue and what omojuwa pointed out was Jona saying he built 30,000 Klm road, not that the road in Nigeria is not up to that, lack of ability to read and comprehend is your problem

He be was talking about Jona, the topic is about jona's claim and omojuwa used jona's ridiculous claim to mock him that if you built 30,000 Klm road, it means you built twice the diameter of the earth.

Your F9 is x 9 billion and you score F9 x 9 billion in reading and comprehension..

grin
So you mean,he cant build 2wice diameter of the earth?
Now he ridiculously lol,
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 1:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

So you mean,he cant build 2wice diameter of the earth?

He can, but he did not, that's what omojuwa was clowning him for before your ImamOfmorons put mouth and get decimated.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:27am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

Show us the 30000 Klm road that Jona commissioned.

It's simple like ABC. Just show us.
lest I forget
Since our source is omojuwa your god
Isn't it better you ask him where Jonathan claim to construct 30000km
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:32am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

He can, but he did not, that's what omojuwa was clowning him for before your ImamOfmorons put mouth and get decimated.
Well
Jonathan never claim constructing 30000km of road
Rather it came from ,rabble rousers like omojuwa
But yes
Jonathan is the only president of Nigeria
That constructed more road than his predecessors and successor

Dou your total traveled distance in ya life,is not up to 4km
Lest you wont know ,
Benin -ore road
Section of enugu portharcourt road,
Enugu onitsha Express way,
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 1:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
lest I forget

I was actually expecting you to show us the roads jona commissioned.

Ordinary 404km Lagos Ibadan express was never completed after 16 years of contract award and re-arward.

Bridge nko? How many? I forgot, he built and commissioned 2nd NB on the drawing board. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:37am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

I was actually expecting you to show us the roads jona commissioned.

Ordinary 404km Lagos Ibadan express was never completed after 16 years of contract award and re-arward.

Bridge nko? How many? I forgot, he built and commissioned 2nd NB on the drawing board. grin grin
Haaaa never completed,? I thought he didn't even initiate any road in his life
Lol and your present minister is yet to do anything cos he is unaware of anything
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 1:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Well
Jonathan never claim constructing 30000km of road
Rather it came from ,rabble rousers like omojuwa
But yes
Jonathan is the only president of Nigeria
That constructed more road than his predecessors and successor

Dou your total traveled distance in ya life,is not up to 4km
Lest you wont know ,
Benin -ore road
Section of enugu portharcourt road,
Enugu onitsha Express way,

Abeg show us now? Why is it so hard for you to show us the roads? All the fake roads you are talking about means nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:39am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

Abeg show us now? Why is it so hard for you to show us the roads? All the fake roads you are talking about means nothing.
I should show you road?
Nawoo,so u cant Google this road I mentioned
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 1:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Haaaa never completed,? I thought he didn't even initiate any road in his life

See this one scoring his own goal. Who and you dey argue start, initiate or complete. I asked you to show us the roads he commissioned and this one that can not read and comprehend to save his life is dribbling himself inside his own goal net....abeg go and sit down. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 1:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

I should show you road?
Nawoo,[b]so u cant Google [/b]this road I mentioned

Trust me, I know your type. When your type can not prove your point, you say go and google.

The thing is, you mean even though you are on google on the internet, you can not copy, paste or post pictures right here? Or na just talk and talk you sabi.

See ya life... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:42am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

See this one scoring his own goal. Who and you dey argue start, initiate or complete. I asked you to show us the roads he commissioned and this one that can not read and comprehend to save his life is dribbling himself inside his own goal net....abeg go and sit down. grin grin
I understand you dont have data

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:43am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

Trust me, I know your type. When your type can not prove your point, you say go and google.

The thing is, you mean even though you are on google on the internet, you can not copy, paste or post pictures right here? Or na just talk and talk you sabi.

See ya life... grin grin
Well well
I don try for you,for portharcourt road
From 4 corner to okigwe
Is comoleted
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:45am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

See ya life... grin grin
Am now showing you road and you are complaining
Enugu portharcourt

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

See ya life... grin grin
Onitsha owerri road,

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 1:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Am now showing you road and you are complaining
Enugu portharcourt

Abeg show link, let me see the link and the date and time the picture was taken, including exactly where.

You can not fool me.. grin grin
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 1:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Omojuwa is still blasting imamOFmorons and his slowpoke followers with heavy artillery..

The man and his slowpoke followers go need serious alabukun and Lucozade for this serious beating and bodily injury..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:54am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

Abeg show link, let me see the link and the date and time the picture was taken, including exactly where.

You can not fool me.. grin grin
Hahahahah
Lol
You cannot fool me that sentence made shake

The fool is now waiting for link
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 1:54am On Apr 12, 2020
ImamOfmorons don japa...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 1:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Hahahahah
Lol
You cannot fool me that sentence made shake

lmao...see, I know say you go reuse to show link because you no won expose your fraud and deception. I'm not a fool and you can not fool me like your disciples of ImamOfmorons..

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by LIVIYA(f): 1:57am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

Another sad follower of imam of MOrons, so, how it started is your proof that your chief Imam wasn't beaten, kicked and seent running with his coward followers and unpatriotic fools like okokiri...

Abeg come correct, your chiefImamoFmorons was decimated..

grin grin
I'm a supporter of none. Just my normal stroll past the street of Twitter NG. If u really went to school, you'll understand that OMOJUWA exposed his illiteracy in just dat tweet. N u as a stupid person cannot understand how great that blunder is. Now the Earth is a sphere right?. Or r u still in d Stone age where they think the Earth is flat?. Now what is the area of a sphere. Then put the provided figures to d correct parameters n tell me the answer. FOLLOW FOLLOW MUMU. OMOJUWA IS A NIGERIAN, YES BUT ON THIS, HE MESSED HIMSELF UP
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:58am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

lmao...see, I know say you go reuse to show link because you no won expose your fraud and deception. I'm not a fool and you can not fool me like your disciples of ImamOfmorons..

grin grin
Link

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:59am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

grin grin
I have raise your thread,have I not try?
Now earn your pay
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 2:01am On Apr 12, 2020
lmao.... grin grin grin grin grin

Na link wey show jona roads we ask for, but the fraudulent people begin post twitter caption...

See how ImamOfmorons. reformate their brain with 5G virus..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 2:02am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Nigeriabiafra80:

I have raise your thread,have I not try?
Now earn your pay
[/s]

Go away abeg, we know say you no get link, na only fraud and lie you sabi.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 2:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Wendel Simlin aka reno omokiri don wrap bandage for body after serious injury..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by LIVIYA(f): 2:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
lest I forget
MY BROTHER LEAVE DAT CLOWN. OLODO OF THE SAME GROUP FLOCK TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 2:09am On Apr 12, 2020
OMG!!!!

Pack of morons and perpetual losers in Nigeria

See yabis..ImamOfmorons and his disciples don buy market today..

grin grin grin

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 2:11am On Apr 12, 2020
LIVIYA:
MY BROTHER LEAVE DAT CLOWN OLODO OF THE SAME GROUP FLOCK TOGETHER

Na true you talk, leave me alone, ImamOfmorons is badly wounded, abeg go and help him wrap bandage and treat his wound, ImamOfmorons need your support at this critical junction, abeg go help your Imam grin grin grin grin

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by LIVIYA(f): 2:23am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:
https://twitter.com/search?q=imam%20of%20morons&src=typed_query

The slowpoke got dragged, got so bloodied, so bruised and battered that he ran away, even his co*morons like omokiri with all his fake twitter handles and fake Apostol, suleman ran and pick race after heavy artillery bombardment.

God Bless Nigerian patriotic Twitter artillery brigade.

grin grin

Now what I was trying to explain to a dumbass like u

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 2:34am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
LIVIYA:
Now what I was trying to explain to a dumbass like u
[/s]

Your poor reading and comprehension skills no get part 2..

Na the road your oga build I ask for

ImamOfmorons need your support at this critical junction, abeg go help your Imam

I no fit shout.

grin grin
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by ChoCho54(f): 2:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Buhari morons are having fun.

I'm out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Abba Kyari And FG Prosecutor Die Same Day / We'll Ensure Free And Fair Elections In 2023 - Buhari Assures / Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.