Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,589 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. (6983 Views)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Ukwa1: 2:43am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
efighter:
Imam of Morons has run away back into the dustbin where actually belongs with his idiotic followers
[/s]
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 2:52am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
ChoCho54:
Buhari morons are having fun.

I'm out.
[/s]

ImamOfmorons is badly wounded, abeg go and help him wrap bandage and treat his wound, ImamOfmorons need your support at this critical junction, abeg go help your Imam

grin grin grin
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by ChoCho54(f): 2:54am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:
[s][/s]

ImamOfmorons is badly wounded, abeg go and help him wrap bandage and treat his wound, ImamOfmorons need your support at this critical junction, abeg go help your Imam

grin grin grin
Wetin consain me when two terrorists dey fight? Abeg swerve jhur

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 2:56am On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 3:08am On Apr 12, 2020
ChoCho54:
[b]Wetin consain me [/b]when two terrorists dey fight? Abeg swerve jhur

Wetin concern you, but you are in here crying.. This one is not serious.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by NaMe4: 3:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Politics aside, this comparison is terribly flawed also.

Secondly, if Nigeria had fantastic roads and infrastructure made available by previous administration, it would be just impossible for the Country to be stuck with the present leadership.

Moving forward, how many kilometers of roads have been constructed till date in order to aid safe transit of citizens as of TODAY?

Or should such discussion be postponed till five years later?

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 3:51am On Apr 12, 2020
NaMe4:
Politics aside, this comparison is terribly flawed also.

Secondly, if Nigeria had fantastic roads and infrastructure made available by previous administration, it would be just impossible for the Country to be stuck with the present leadership.

Moving forward, how many kilometers of roads have been constructed till date in order to aid safe transit of citizens as of TODAY?

Or should such discussion be postponed till five years later?

It is not a flawed comparison, it was actually an accurate and on top of that a mocking comparison and I'll tell you why.

He said the earth's diameter is 13,000km so saying you built 30,000km road is like saying you built enough roads to go around the world 2 times which we all know Jona didn't do.

Did the last admin build 30,000km road? No.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Tallesty1(m): 4:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by lanrefront1(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2020
darleenje:

People like you're easily deceived because you have preformed opinions.

From his view Nigerian road is not up to 30,000 km. Get the drift.

Where did you see Jona for my comment?

F9 is too good for you.

The 13,000 Earth's diameter logic is nothing but nonsense.

The lagos-ibadan express way alone is 127 kilometers in length.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos%E2%80%93Ibadan_Expressway

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 7:31am On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by SpatialKing(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Omojuwa is actually the slowpoke here

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by etebefia: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2020
They are destroying omojuwa on twitter, this one is here deceiving himself.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by SpatialKing(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2020
etebefia:
They are destroying omojuwa on twitter, this one is here deceiving himself.
Omojuwa really embarrassed himself....

He referred to the earth diameter to show that 30,000km of roads is not achievable by anyone considering the earth diameter is less than 30k km, that assertion is wrong. Lagos alone have more than 30k km of roads

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Eteka1(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigerianization:
Both Jonathanians and BUHARIDEENS are making that fugitive called imam of peace popular...

After the roasting on twitter, una go still bring am come nairaland... Very soon the guy go create account here...

Shior
: cheesy
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by DesChyko: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
If omojuwa really tweeted this,
Then he should go back to primary 2

I swear. Instead of him to talk of surface area.

I was shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Perkins2018: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
Shameless Omojuwa !!!!!! Has he cured his erectile disfunction

Lol. Is that all you can do? Have you cured your deafness? Slowpoke!
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by stobery(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

The issue and what omojuwa pointed out was Jona saying he built 30,000 Klm road, not that the road in Nigeria is not up to that, lack of ability to read and comprehend is your problem

He be was talking about Jona, the topic is about jona's claim and omojuwa used jona's ridiculous claim to mock him that if you built 30,000 Klm road, it means you built twice the diameter of the earth.

Your F9 is x 9 billion and you score F9 x 9 billion in reading and comprehension..

grin

So how is 30,000km twice the diameter of the earth?

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by DesChyko: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:

It is not a flawed comparison, it was actually an accurate and on top of that a mocking comparison and I'll tell you why.

He said the earth's diameter is 13,000km so saying you built 30,000km road is like saying you built enough roads to go around the world 2 times which we all know Jona didn't do.

Did the last admin build 30,000km road? No.

Think of the earth like an orange.
The diameter goes through it, not on the surface. Roads are built on the surface, not through the earth or anywhere near its centre.
It's not rocket science how he managed to arrive at this figure. Classes on Longitude and Latitudes in SS3 put the radius of the earth at 6,400km. Twice of that is less than 13,000. But that was from the centre of the earth downwards through the centre.
To display his flaw here, a single road from Katsina to Rivers could easily surpass 1000km. If one is to line 20% or 30% of Nigeria land surface with roads, how many km of roads do you think Nigeria that is over 1200km wide will contain?
Your guess is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Corrinthians(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2020
idealogical:
Wendel Simlin aka reno omokiri don wrap bandage for body after serious injury..

grin grin
Reno is such a dumbass. cheesy
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by ItooWorWor(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2020
shocked JJ Omojuwa has destroyed imamofpeace and rename him imamofmorons grin grin
cc imhotep
lzaa
legendhero
iceberg
johnmartus
metaphysical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by Ukwa1: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Reno is such a dumbass. cheesy
[/s]
100000% what you can never be

he gat kids
he's potent unlike you grin
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by lanrefront1(m): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2020
When I drive lagos to ijebu-ode to visit my mum, my mileage for distance covered always reads about 80 miles.

80 miles is 127km.

That alone tells u that Omojuwa's logic is pedestrian and mediocre. The roads inside lagos alone should me more than a 1000 km

Update:

I Googled it, Lagos state has 2600 kilometers of road network.
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by viccipedia: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Who or what is responsible for the dumbness of this generation? I’m moved to tears when I surf around reading comments on Nairaland. I know people can be paid to be dumb, stupid and even blind, but the price of your stupidity says a lot about your present, past and future.

Nigerian youths from generation to generation continue to progress in error. What does that say about the future?
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by PDJT: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2020
-Is it not that Jihadists sympathisers, aka “J.J
Omojuwa” who alongside one “Tolu Ogunlesi”, “Ahmed Garba”, and that sluty old hag called “Lauretta Onochie- all of who block people on social media even those who aren’t following them. They simply can’t face the truth, only want to listen and live in their own bubbles.

-I’m sure all these twats operate from one small office space in Abuja, working ever so hard to justify the stipends they receive from the Fulani jihadists ruining Nigeria. They will all meet their waterloo in due course. Amen!
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by PDJT: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Lol. Very well said by that Imam. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by LZAA: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
ItooWorWor:
shocked JJ Omojuwa has destroyed imamofpeace and rename him imamofmorons grin grin

cc imhotep

lzaa

legendhero

iceberg

johnmartus

metaphysical
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by ItooWorWor(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2020
PDJT:
Lol. Very well said by that Imamofmorons. cheesy
grin grin
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by PDJT: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2020
ItooWorWor:

grin grin

-That guy has really dealt with you jihadists. For your jihadist headboy, Muhammadu, and you Boko haramist to trend on social media for days internationally, must have humiliated and battered una egos grin.

-The lesson to learn from that is to note; The world is watching you Boko Haramists and your sponsors!
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by ItooWorWor(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
PDJT:

-That guy has really dealt with you jihadists. For your jihadist headboy, Muhammadu, and you Boko haramist to trend on social media for days internationally, must have humiliated and battered una egos grin.

-The lesson to learn from that is to note; The world is watching you Boko Haramists and your sponsors!
Lol, i was never a fan of buhari so you can wail all can, and as for imamofmorons you can go f*ck yourself with him fall all i care tongue
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by PDJT: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
ItooWorWor:

Lol, i was never a fan of buhari so you can wail all can, and as for imamofmorons you can go f*ck yourself with him fall all i care tongue
[/s]

-Abubakar Shekau, is that you? The President of Chad is looking for you and he wants to give you your Easter egg. kiss
Re: What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. by idealogical: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Omojuwa is not letting up, he's still bombing and decimating the umamOFmorobs and his slowpoke disciples, we heard suleman the apostoleOFmorons is in critical condition after this artillery bombardment,,

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4th Longest Bridge In Nigeria Ready In Akwa Ibom State.. Photos / Yahaya Bello: Court Restrains EFCC From Arresting ex-Kogi Governor / 2012 Budget: FG Removes Fuel Subsidy & Proposes N4.8tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.